Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 62: Dear Diary: Departure

Dear Diary:
This is my last entry, a confession if you like. I died a long time ago, really; I won’t go into detail, it doesn’t matter who happens to be reading this, you will understand in time. I am to leave this old ship, the Majestic, something deep inside this mind will miss the ship, but I am determined to fulfil my duty. I must leave in a moment, before Carter and the old Marzon king return from the Spartan scum.

I will take care to avoid Stark and Stryker, those men are unpredictable, born killers, but good men, even the God’s would smile upon them, I don’t understand them, none of my kind does. The distant memories housed in this brain remembers Stryker’s strength and his courage and endurance, he is a strong man, trained by beasts and humans in his life.
That made me thinks, beasts and humans?
What’s the difference?

The respect that this brain felt for Stryker spoke for itself. I searched again of a memory of Stark, there was no memory, and John Storm never met him, only I did. The memories of Carter shone bright, he was dangerous and respectable, he could destroy us, and he may destroy us. The human called Lloyd Stark was dangerous as far as I had seen; perhaps we could recruit him... No, I had sensed strength and some hate, but I had also sensed a stench of pride and good, he made me sick. He would do anything for Carter I had noticed, Carter pulled him off the doomed human ship named Titanic, and he wanted to give his life for George.

I would deal with him someday, all of them, in one swift strike.
My departure will take no lives, I cannot take that risk, I need to return to my rightful place unscathed, my time as a spy here has been drawn short, I couldn’t find the holy water that Carter kept hidden, or the weapon. I need to leave now, Carter knew something wasn’t right, he had seen through me, he had seen my error, I could have kicked myself for it, I was a fool to act myself for a moment and not copy Storm. If the human’s ever read this, I suppose that you deserve to know that John Storm was killed many years ago, by a demon named Xvatier.

Xvatier is spending his life trying to gain the respect of his scornful father; he needs to pick up his father’s title, which is never an easy job when he is at the brink of his power and incredibly paranoid. Beelzebub is waiting for the human’s to attack, he is gathering his troops for the attack, I’ve never seen so many, the human’s have a chance, but the demons would probably tear them to shreds.

Beelzebub is dangerous to confront at this moment in time, even for me, his own son, Xvatier, I run the risk of death if I visit, nevertheless, I must return. I will return to his side once more, perhaps Carter will succeed; perhaps he will kill my father, if so...
I shall kill him.
The diary I have written shall remain here, when the human’s eventually read it, they will be too late. The female’s prophecy will come true and we shall destroy and conquer the universe as we see fit, we shall prosper and the humans shall perish.

Xvatier
Son of Lucifer
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading the last diary extract, is it all falling into place yet?