A Photograph of You & I

Blasted Interruptions

Ville's P.O.V

My eyelids slowly fluttered open and it registered on me that I'd fallen asleep while waiting for Aina's flight to land and for her to arrive. I cursed under my breath and rolled over so that I could turn on the light next to me.

But I was halted by another body in my bed.

I jumped and reached over the person to hit the light switch and almost cried out when I found Aina already having found her way into my bed, fast asleep.

She looked perfectly angelic with her long lashes resting peacefully on her porcelain cheeks. I hardly dared to move, afraid both of waking her and facing her inevitable wrath for leaving her behind again.

I reached back to the light switch and killed the lights, then proceeded to settle down into the bed. This time however, I kept my body very close to hers.

Illuminated by the light of the moon that shone in through the windows, I took in every detail of the person that lay next to me. Unknowingly, my fingers twitched toward her long dark hair and I played with the silken tendils.

"Ville?" Her soft voice was barely a whisper but it startled me.

"Yes, kulta?" I whispered back, barely able to keep myself from kissing the pink mouth that was now partially open.

"I missed you," she sighed. She rolled over to me and her eyes flashed open. "Don't ever leave like that again."

I was confused by the fact that she didn't seem to require an explanation, but I let it go. I inched closer to her and settled my lips breezily over hers.

"I missed you too, Aina. I won't leave you like that ever again..." I vowed as I pulled her into my arms so that her body molded together with mine. She smiled contently and pressed her lips against mine.

"Good because if you do, I swear I'll castrate you."

I smirked. "Don't you want an explanation? To be honest I was already saying my goodbyes to the jewels..."

"The million hour flight sobered me a little. Bam is the one you have to watch for..." She said snuggling closer to me. She planted a trail of kisses just under my jaw and down the line of my neck. I couldn't disguise the shivers that ran down my spine.

"Dangerous territory, kulta," I whispered huskily.

Another, more devious, smirk graced her face. "I'm not afraid." Her trail found its way up my jawline to my ear where she nibbled on the lobe. I released an audible groan.

"Well, goodnight!" She said suddenly, flipping over so her back was to me. My heart almost stopped.

"Oh no you don't," I said, taking her shoulder and pulling her so that she was on her back and I was hovering over her. She looked amused.

"Did you want something?" She asked nonchalantly. I replied by pressing my mouth hard against hers.

Her response was immediate. She opened her mouth to me and I snaked my tongue in, dueling with hers. Her fingers entangled themselves in my curls as she pulled me closer to her. I slid my hands behind her back and rolled us over, never breaking our kiss, so that she was straddling me.

She chuckled. "You never answered my question."

I kissed leaned up to kiss her once, then twice. My hands slid down her arms and found her hands. A curtain of her ebony hair hung around us, almost as though it were shielding us. I couldn't help but revel in her presence.

"And what question was that?" I willed the desire out of my voice but I could still hear it loud and clear. She clearly did too, because I watched hungrily as her eyes darkened.

She leaned her face toward mine. "Did you want something?"

I pulled her in for a chaste kiss. "Just you, Aina."

She slid off me and laid her head on my chest. Her right hand began to trace patterns over my chest. She laid several kisses where her hands had been.

"Ville?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I want you too."

She didn't look at me. Didn't indicate that she was looking for any particular response. I pulled her hand away from my chest and captured it with my own. With my other hand, I lifted her chin and plead for a kiss.

Slowly, shakily, she made her demands known. She kissed me once, as though she were almost unsure of herself, and then again, but more insistently than before.

I rolled her back on the bed and continued to kiss her as her hands shakily found their way to my belt buckle. I could practically feel my breath become more shallow.

She noticed it as well because her eyes met mine in question. I swallowed. "You're sure?" I asked. She pressed her lips hard against mine as her fingers deftly undid my belt.

I began to lose a little control once I realized where this was headed. My hands found their way to the hem of her shirt and I immediately pulled it over her head. Her lips found mine again, hungrily, as she tried in vain to unbutton my jeans.

I chuckled into our kiss as I aided her in removing them, my manhood swiftly making itself known as it was freed from its more restrictive confines. She broke our kiss and seemed a little unsure of what was going to happen next.

My hands moved toward her pajama bottoms and she lifted herself so that I could swiftly remove both those and her underwear. I noticed her shaking hands as they found mine.

"Kulta?" I kissed her hands, wondering whether she'd begun to change her mind.

She smiled almost apologetically at me. "I -- I've never..." She trailed off almost too embarrassed to continue.

I chuckled and kissed her lips. "Don't worry, love. If you don't want to..."

"No, it's not that I'm just..."

"Nervous?" I completed and she nodded. She slowly shifted herself so that I would be able to access her more easily. I swallowed and adjusted my position as well, careful to not crush her with my weight.

"I'm right here Kulta," I kissed her forehead.

Suddenly the door flew open and Aina screamed, throwing me off her and throwing the sheets over her head. A chorus of male voices rose over her scream, varying between screams and shouts of approval.

Only one stood above the rest. Bam's.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"