Status: Writing

There Is No Remedy for Love, but to Love More. Now It's Only Me and You.

Chapter 2

”Are you guys always here ?” I was sitting at the kitchen table with Rian and Jack, eating cerial. Alex, Zack and Kara had gone shopping for food. ”Not always..” Rian trailed off, knitting his eyebrows together ”Yeah we are” Jack nodded agreeing with his friend.

”Hello earth people !” Alex walked in holding a bag of groceries. Putting it down on the kitchen island. ”Hey Alien man” Jack greeted back as he took a spoonfull of his cerial. Alex laughed and started unpacking the stuff.

I got up to help him. ”You dont have to help Lisa” he smiled at me and put some milk in the fridge. ”Its okay” I smiled back and grapped a package of bread. ”Wheres Kara and Zack?"

”Problably in the car fucking ore something” he looked at Rian who gave him the finger. ”Dude chill, they are coming any minute”

”I told you, its fucking amazing!” Zacks voice sounded trough the whole house. ”Youre abselutely right” Kara walked in chewing on something.

”Whats up with you guys ?” Rian raised his eyebrow at them. ”Zack just made me taste a candy bar” she sat down on Rians lap and kissed him. ”Dude, Ew, Ew !” Jack covered his eyes. ”Get over yourself Barakat” Kara giggeld. ”I will not” He crossed his arms over his chest.

”So anyway” Alex stared ”We are having a party tonight.” he looked at Kara who was looking at him blankly. ”I dont recall you asking me Gaskarth ?” she stared him down. ”Thats because i can read minds Miss Diaklous” he said as a statement.

”As if you can Alexander !” Kara got up and walked to the middle of the kitchen. ”No need to use full names here” Alex pointed his finger at her ”No need to point youre finger at me !” She grapped his finger and twisted it. ”Hey stop that!”

”Jesus christ, you guys are such kids !” i sighed, already giving up on them. ”Lighten up Lis !” Alex put his arm around leaning against me. I looked up at him with a weird expression ”Okay, over the line” he took his arm back down. ”Soo..” He trailed off ”Silence.” he popped his lips several times.

”Stop that” Rian glared at him, making him stop and sighing. ”Why is this house getting so boring ?” he looked at me and i raised an eyebrow. ”Dont even start” he went over and sat down at the kitchen table ”Kara and Lisa go buy boose, Rian and me do the music and Zack and Jack do the decorations.”

”Why the hell cant i be on the music ? I have so much better music taste, and you know it” i looked at Jack who had black hair with a blond streak in the bangs. ”Jack” a sigh escaped from Alex's lips ”We listen to the same music idiot!” i heard a smack as his hand went to the back of Jacks head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment comment comment ! :)