Status: Writing

There Is No Remedy for Love, but to Love More. Now It's Only Me and You.

Chapter 3

The party had been going on for about 3 hours now, and everyone was getting a bit tipsy, ore so much more. People were laying everywhere making out, i looked aroud in the circle we were sitting in.

”So whats it gonna be Lisa ?” Morgan lifted her eyebrow at me as i came back to earth. My mouth opened but nothing came out. ”Come on Gaskarth” my eyes wandered to Alex's face, his lips curling into a smirk. I crossed my arms over my chest, i was a bit tipsy, but not enough to actually kiss a guy i nearly didnt know. ”Im not kissing anyone.”

”Aw come on baby” he made a kissing motion towads me ”You know you want it” his breath smelled of alchohol, and i knew that he wouldnt remember it tomorrow. ”Come on Lisa, we dont have fucking all night!” Karas voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her sighing.

Suddenly a felt a hand on my cheek, turning my head. My eyes connectiong with Alex. ”Dont even..” i then felt his lips on mine, i didnt want to kiss back, but i couldnt help it. My lips started to push against his. ”MOVE !” Someone pushed him away from me and a new pair of lips landed on mine ”Oh my god !” I pushed the person away and saw a black haired guy, with a blonde part in his bangs. Jack Barakat.

”What the fuck are you doing ?!” i got up, no one was going to take advantage of me. Everyones eyes was on me. ”Lisa im so-” Jacks hand went to my shoulder. ”Just..” I sighed ”Dont” I walked outside, trough the back door. Leaning against the rail to the garden. I sighed, nothing was going right so far.

Warm air touched me, telling me that someone was standing beside me. I looked to my right and saw a pair of hands, my eyes wandering further up. ”Sorry” he mumbled. I shoke my head ”Alex, i just dont know you that well. I dont go around kissing boys i barely know” i sighed and looked back to my hands.

”What if i wanna get to know you better ?” i looked back at him, his eyes planted on a tree in the garden. ”No ones stopping you” his eyes locked to mine a smile crossing his lips. ”Ill take you up on that”
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep the comments coming :)