Status: Writing

There Is No Remedy for Love, but to Love More. Now It's Only Me and You.

Chapter 4

”We have to get you a job ore something.” Kara took a zip of her coffee, as we were walking ”Ore maybe a boyfriend” She bit the straw as she looked at me. ”Shut up Kar.” I pushed her shoulder and she nearly hit the brickwall, we were walking along ”Seriously Lis, when is the last time you had a boyfriend ?”

I had to think about that. I stop looking at nothing, thinking. ”Exactly my point” I unlocked the door as we got to Karas house. ”Kara, i just got here.” I put my bag on the kitchen table and sighed.

”Yeah she just got here Kara” A voice broke trough the house. Alex was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. ”What are you doing here Gaskarth ?” i looked between them, they were great friends, but had their moments when they hated each other for no reason. ”I came to..” His voice trailed off looking for a reason ”I just like hanging here”

That night Kara was going out with Rian, Zack was back in California and who knew where Jack was ? Alex wanted to stay with me, but i had told him to go home. I was sitting on the couch, trying to find something to do. My eyes glanced to my cell, should i? No ! Maybe..Yeah..

I could be friends with Karas friends too, right ? Without seeming like i just went here to steal them from her. I picked my cell up and called the phone services to get Alex number.

A few minutes after we were at the beach, sitting in the sand. ”So you grew up in Baltimore..” I looked into the water ”Like you lived here youre whole life” i looked at him.

”You could say that” he rested his chin on his knees, hugging them. I didnt get that, i must have given him a weird expression, because he laughed ”I was born in Essex, but moved to Baltimore when i was 7. So technically im british, but live in america.” he smiled.

”But you dont have an accent.” i mumbled and looked over at him smiling ”Believe me sometimes its so bad,” he shoke his head and shifted his weight so he was facing me.

”Then let me hear some” he laughed and nodded ”Havent done it in a while..Uhm..Youre putting me on the spot here” he tapped a beat on his thighs ”Give me a ring sometime and Me best lad and i are going clubbing, and getting bladdered,” I couldnt help but laugh, it was so cute. ”You sound really cute when you talk like that.” His face fell, i could tell he was joking ”Aww, im not cute now, ore what ?” We both laughed as i shoke my head ”No, only with the accent”

”That one actually hurt Lis” he held his hand over his heart.

Alex

I was havig such a great time with her. We had shared our life stories and i had learned that she had moved to Ohio when she was ten, her dad had left her and her mom because she started drinking. Lisa had gotten enough of her mom and decided to move to Karas, and here she was.

She wanted to start over.

”So about the clubbing thing” she looked at me confused ”Im youre best lad ?” She laughed. ”Well no, but i had to say something, right ?” she nodded. ”We can go clubbing”
♠ ♠ ♠
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D