Status: Writing

There Is No Remedy for Love, but to Love More. Now It's Only Me and You.

Chapter 5

Lisa

I had become close to Alex, and now we were going clubbing. I was sitting in my room, debating on what to wear. ”But Kara, you need to help me !” I burried my face in my hands, about to give up.

”Now you just sound like you want Alex in bed with you..” He voice trailed off as she stepped closer to me crossing her arms.

”Ew no ! I just want to look good !” Why couldnt a girl go out looking good, without actually having to look good for a boy. Sure Alex was cute as hell, but we were just friends. I walked to my closet and picked put a pair of denim slim jeans and a simple black top. Accessorizing with necklaces and a couple of bracelets. I put makeup on and slipped in a pair of ballarina shoes. I was glad it was nearly summer right now, ore it would have been freezing in Baltimore. I looked around and didnt find Kara in the room anymore, i shrugged it off and heard the doorbell ring.

I ran downstairs and opened the door, revealing Alex in a tight black v-neck shirt and darkwashed skinny jeans. ”We match” his eyes went over my body, his lips in a smile. I nodded ”You look great” i blushed and giggeld ”Thanks, you dont look bad either” we both laughed and walked outside.

We pulled into a parking space about 15 minutes later. Alex pulled the keys out and opened the door and got over and opened the door for me. ”Thanks” i smiled at him and he grapped my hand. I looked down at them smiling, he was a really nice guy. Alex must have noticed that i looked at them, his hand sliding away from mine.

I sighed and walked after him and into the club. Right away i could feel the bass from the song trough my body, the smell of alcohol and smoke hitting me. ”Come on” he once again grapped my hand and pulled me towards the bar. We sat down and he looked at me ”So, a beer ?” i nodded and he ordered, soon we were having our seventh drink.

”I wanna dance” I bit my lip and grapped his hand. ”Lets boogie !” Alex threw his hands in the air caursing my right arm to yank up over me. As we walked to the middle of the dancefloor Alex started banging his head to the music, i laughed and did the same. ”Youre crazy !” His head turned towards me ”What ?!” He tried to get his voice louder then the speakers. I just shoke my head laughing. I moved my hips to the beat and soon Alex found his way towards me, pressing him up against me. We were soon grinding on the dancefloor.

After dancing trough 5 songs, i was exhausted. ”I need a drink” I stumbeld to the bar, with Alex following after me. A new bartender came to us ”Whats up ?” Alex nodded to the bartender. I giggeld and pushed him so he nearly fell down his chair. ”Wow wow wow miss Lisa, you dont want me to break something !” he grapped the barcounter pulling himself up. ”Guess we dont!” I giggeld.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :) More to come !