Status: Writing

There Is No Remedy for Love, but to Love More. Now It's Only Me and You.

Chapter 6

Jesus, why does it feel like my head is inside of a stereo ? Wait...Oh i remember...Hangover. I stretched my arms, hitting something in the process. ”Ow ! What the fuck..” i opened my eyes to be met with Alexs eyes, staring back at me. ”Oh god !” I prayed to god that i was still dressed, i lifted the covers and saw that i was still in my underwear, i let out a sigh.

”Dont worry, we didnt.” he laughed tapped his fingers on my shoulder. ”Sorry for hitting you” i mumbled as he touched me.

He laughed ”Its alright. Did you have fun last night ?” i nodded ”I dont remember that much of it though” i bit my lip and remembered that i problably looked like shit at the moment. I groaned and covered my face with my hands. ”I look like hell, dont i?” I didnt uncover my eyes to look at his reaction, but instead i felt a pair of hands, move mine away from my face. ”Shut up Lisa, you look very pretty.” he paused and smiled ”Even with makeup all smeared around youre eyes.”

I sighed, whatever. My eyes wandered around his room. It was a deep blue color, with band posters like Blink 182, New found gloryt and Simple Plan. ”Like what you see ?” i looked at him, he was staring at the ceiling. ”Yeah. I like the color. Blue is my favorit color” I giggeld and looked up at him. ”No kidding, me too” he smiled as our eyes connected.

I felt his hot breath against my skin as he moved closer to me. ”Alex..” My voice was barely a whisper.

”Have you seen my gl-” Jack bursted trough the door, making me jump away from Alex. ”I interrupted didnt i ?” his lips went into a smile. Alex sighed and burried himself into his pillow. ”Ill take that as a hell yes” With that he earned a glare from Alex ”Okay ill go” He walked back out closing the door after him.

I looked up at the ceiling ”Soo...” I once again bit my lip, i tend to do that alot. I felt a hand on my cheek, turning my head towards the face belonging to it. His face moving closer to mine, our lips touching for a couple of seconds. In a short but amazing kiss.

Alex.

Fuck, did i just kiss her ? Wait, she kissed me back !

”Uhm..” I scratched the back of my head ”I really like you” So stupid Alex. Oh god, i wanna die. ”I kinda like you too” she smiled and looked down at her hands. I knew something was up ”But ?” i raised my eyebrow at her.

”We dont know eachother.” i sighed, what the hell ? I had told her my whole life story, and she told me hers. If i didnt know her, who the fuck did ? ”Alex dont get me wrong. I like you, but people would think we were rushing in to this if we already went out now.” I once again sighed, who the fuck cared about other peoples opinions ? Well not me anyway ”I dont fucking care what other people say Lisa ! They can have whatever opinion they have and i will have mine and dont care about them.” i reached over taking her hand in mine. ”So please, will you be my girlfriend ?”

Her beautiful blue eyes meeting mine ”Yeah” she giggeld and bit her lip, she looked so cute doing that.

”Can we come in yet ?” I guessed Jack had been standing at the door the whole time. ”Jack...” I groaned as he peeped the door open. ”Are you two like a thing now ?” Rian walked in right after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
More more more !! :)