Status: Writing

There Is No Remedy for Love, but to Love More. Now It's Only Me and You.

Chapter 7

”So tomorrow...” I began as we walked in to Starbucks. ”Yeah ?” she smiled up at me. ”We have a gig” Her eyes lit up ”Really ? Thats so awesome !” She threw har arms around me, kissing me. ”Will you come ?” she nodded ”I'll always come Alex” i smiled. ”Thanks babe”

We ordered and sat down farthest away from everyone ”Alex ?” I looked up at her, watching her blonde hair fall into her eyes. ”Whats wrong ?” I brushed it softly out of her face. Hey eyes looked up at me. ”Thank you for not judging me.”

My eyebrows knitted together, judging her ? Why should i. ”Why should i judge you ?” she started playing with one of my hands. ”Because of my messed up family. Everyone judged me back home, but you guys dont.” She stopped playing with my hand and took a hold of it instead. ”I wouldnt judge anyone, on how their family is acting Lisa.”

Lisa

I knew Alex was right, but i was still thankful that he didnt judge me. I had learned to live with everyone calling me a failure, but now i could start over. Start something new. ”You okay?” i must have dazed out, i nodded. ”You sure ?” i smiled ”Im sure Alex. Dont worry” We sat in silence for a while after getting our drinks.

”So what should i wear ?” i took a zip of my coffee, looking at my hands. ”Anything really. You always look great” i looked up at him, meeting his face in a smile. ”Shut up” I mumbled trying to cover the blushing creeping up in my cheeks. ”Why ? Its true” I felt his hand careesing my cheek. I looked up meeting his warm eyes. ”Thanks” His smile grew bigger as he kissed my cheek ”Just telling the truth here”

I couldnt keep my cheeks from blushing even more. Soon we were at Karas again. ”You really shouldnt just do that Alex.” He had taken a carton of juice and was drinking directly out of it. ”She knows i do it. Ive bene doing it since we started hanging out, shes used to it by now” He took a big zip.

”Alexander William Gaskarth ! How fucking many times have i told you NOT TO DRINK OUT OF THE CARTONS !” Kara slammed her fist down on the kitchen table ”FUCK !” It must have hurt because she hold her hand getting tears in her eyes. ”Im Sorry Kar. I j-”

Alex.

”Alex ! Just shut the hell up ! ” She let her arm fall to her side. ”Im sick of this.” Her eyes went from me to Lisa and back to me again. ”But ive been doing this ever since we got friends !”

”Its not about that anymore !” Her eyes started to water again ”Gosh youre stupid !” Her hands went over her eyes. ”Kara..” I trailed off, not knowing what to do. ”Im loosing you as my friend Al. We never hang out anymore”

I heard Lisa leave the kitchen, problably not wanting to be a part of this fight. ”Dont say that she is a part of this.” I pointed the way Lisa had left. ”She means so much to me now. I know i havent known her for long, but it feels like it. Why cant you just accept it ? You have Rian.” Her eyesbrows knitted together ”You know Rian and you arent the same Alex. Youre my best friend.”

I sighed ”I cant..I dont want to confront this right now. We have a gig tomorrow, and i really need to focus on that” I turned around ready to leave

”Dont you mean focus on Lisa ?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments ? :)