Status: Writing

There Is No Remedy for Love, but to Love More. Now It's Only Me and You.

Chapter 8

I went outside and it was getting dark. ”Should i leave ?” I turned around and saw her leaning against the brickwall beside the frontdoor. I shoke my head, i really didnt want her to leave. ”I cant stay here when shes mad at me.” Her eyes went to the ground. ”She isent mad at you. Shes fucking pissed at me. But you can stay at my house.” I paused ”If you want.”

After driving for about 10 minutes we were at my house. We walked up and into my room, turning the tv on. ”God thats boring” I leaned back in my bed, looking at the ceiling. ”Im bored.” I felt a body lay beside me, i looked down meeting her eyes. ”Me too” She giggled.

”I like it when you do that” I smiled and went to lay on my side, so i was facing her. ”Oh stop it, its gross!” She looked down playing with her hands. ”Shut up ! You fucking cute” I lifted her chin up soft and made her look at me. ”Dont ever thing otherwise Lisa. Youre beautiful” Her lips parted in a big smile. ”Thanks Alex.”

My stomach started to feel funny. Could it be ? Might...

I slowly bent my neck down, my lips soft touching hers.

Lisa.

I felt his soft lips moving against mine. I coudlt help it, i kissed back. The kiss started to get more intense, his lips pressing harder against mine. I would be lying if i said i didnt want more. I moved closer to him, pressing my body slightly against his.

I felt our lips move apart again. I opened my eyes meeting his eyes. ”I really like you Lis. Its..Its..actually kinda scary, how strong i feel for you.” My heart nearly stopped, what the.. I liked him, alot. But how could he just swing it out like that ?

”Alex..” My voice wasent higher then a whisper. I played with his front bangs, pushing them out of his eyes. I closed my eyes, kissing him once again. This time our lips parted and our tongues started to play. My hand went under his hoodie, sliding it off and playing with his already messy hair.

I felt him slowly moan, oh a soft spot. Suddenly i felt his hand go around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I didnt protest, i liked it. His hand went further and further down, at last it landed on my butt, and he started massaging it. Now i was the one with a soft spot.

His other hand went furhter up, under my shirt and over my breast and sliding my shirt off. We had to break our kiss, so now he was looking at me, while i felt self concuis. I started playing with the bottem of his shirt, wanting him to take it off, so i wasent the only one. He understood the message and slided his shirt off.

He didnt hesitate a second, and layed ontop of me, making sure not to lay any weight on me. I didnt know what to do from here, i was confused. Why did he want me ?

His hands started to move from my thighs and to my breast, going down again to the start of my jeans. I felt his hands shaking, and i couldnt help but smile a little.

I looked at him, while he slowly opened my jeans, sliding them off. Now i was laying there in a black thong with mathing bra. A little see trough.

His eyes went wide and he looked at my face for any reaction. I started opening his jeans, and sliding them off after that. ”Are..” He swallowed ”Are you sure ?” His eyes was full of concern, worry and lust. I slowly nodded. ”Dont just nod, i need you to say it”

I pressed him down so his ear was at my lips ”I want you Alex” I bit his ear soft and let him go. My heart started to race faster and faster, when his right hand slowly went down my bare stomach. His hand going down my thong. I could feel his eyes on me when i closed my eyes, feeling the pleasure.

I bit my lip and moaned soft, oh god. I could feel him taking my thong of while continuing. ”Alex..” i moaned, i wanted him closer to me. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me, like he did something wrong. ”Come here” i smiled and laughed as i saw he had a boner.

He looked down at his crotch ”Oh man..” he sighed. I sat up and made him lay down, getting untop of him. His hands went to my back unhooking my bra.

I slided his boxers off but didnt want to look, making him uncomftable. ”Ready ?” He didnt talk as loud as he normally did. I nodded.

As he slowly went inside of me, it hurt a bit, as i hadnt had sex in a while. But after 5 seconds, it was fully pleasure.

I started moaning loudly, scratching his chest with my nails. I felt him gringe when my nails hurt him.

After we were done i layed down beside him, looking at the ceiling. ”This is awkward isent it?” I nodded and looked at him. ”Kinda” I laughed and covered myself up. I felt him look at me. ”But it was amazing” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is no remedy for love, but to love more... Now its only me and you
Alex Gaskarth Lisa Ruocco