First Love

chapter 14

Frank's pov
The school called my mum and told her that I hadn't gone in, she grounded my ass for two whole weeks, I tried to work my magic on her but she didn't fall for it.
Friday evening she went out to meet some friends for dinner, usually I would've tried sneaking out but she was going to call every hour to make sure I was still at home. Instead Annie offered to come over here. I was just making sure I looked my usual handsome self when the doorbell rang.
"Ooh hello hottie," said Annie walking inside.
"Hmm. I don't appear to be the only hot thing in here," I said kissing her.
She pulled away and began to make her way upstairs.
"And where are you going missy?" I asked watching her.
"Follow me and you'll see." She replied winking.
'Oh my god is this it? oh please let it be.'
Walking into my room she came up behing me and slipped her arms around my waist resting one on my stomach and the other further down on my crotch, before kissing me on the back of my neck.
'I think I've died and gone to heaven!'
I began to feel a rush of adrenaline flow through my body, turning around I kissed her passionately, holding her body as tight as I could. Once again she moved her hand down to my crotch, rubbing it until she felt it stiffen making me moan and kiss her harder.
Annie let her grip go and moved her hands up taking off my shirt, I did the same to her and the led her over to the bed. She lay down on top of me and began to kiss my neck, moving slowly down along my collarbone, chest and stomach stopping just above my belt which she began to remove. I lay there as she removed my belt and began pulling down my jeans and boxers. Once she removed them I moved on top of her, kissing her body gently as I moved down to remove her clothes, her skin was so soft and warm.
Moving back up I kissed her lips softly, stroking her body gently.
"Frank," She said almost gasping.
"Yes," I said kissing her neck.
"Do you have, you know?" she asked blushing.
"Yes," I replied before getting up and walking to the chest of draws, bending down I took them from the bottom drawer and went back over to the bed.
"Annie, are you sure you want this," I asked sitting next to her.
"Yes," she replied pulling me down.

We lay facing each other for what seemed like hours, I must have memorised every single little detail about Frank's beautiful face.
At around half past eight we decided that it was probably best for me to go home so that his mum couldn't come home and catch us.
Standing on the doorstep Frank pulled me into an embrace, stroking my hair he looked down into my eyes.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I replied kissing him gently on the lips.
"Ah! parting is such sweet sorrow," he said dramatically.
"You know Shakespear?" I asked a little suprised.
"Yeah, he's a cool guy. He used to go drinking with my dad," he said with a grin.
"Haha very funny," I said poking him in the side.
"I wish you didn't have to go," he said seriously.
"Yeah, I wish I didn't have to either," I said looking down.
Frank placed his fingers beneath my chin and tilted my head up before kissing me gently.
"Goodbye," he said giving me an eskimo kiss.
"Goodbye," I said back before turning and walking home.

I say walk but it was more of a skip, I don't think that I've ever been as happy in my whole entire life as I was at that moment. Nothing could bring me down from this high, or so I thought. As I opened the front door to my aunts house I looked over into the living room and saw my mum sitting on the couch.

Annie's pov
"Mum," I said in shock.
"Annie darling, come give me a hug," she said holding her arms out wide. Obviously aliens must have abducted and cloned her because this woman wasn't that loving. I couldn't just leave her hanging though so I walked over and hugged her reluctantly. From behind her my aunt pulled a face, it took all my strength not to laugh.
"So," I said pulling away, "What are you doing here?" I asked hoping that she was only visiting us briefly on the way to somewhere far away.
"Oh well you remember my friend Amanda who I went to college with, well she's getting married again next weekend and I'm going to be her maid of honour, so I thought I'd come spend some time here before I go there." She said smiling. I was seriously beginning to freak out, my mum doesn't smile, her face is usually emotionless from all the botox.
"You're staying here all week!" I said without attempting to hide my shock.
"Pretty much so," She said before picking up a bag next to the couch. "Now I bought you some things, don't worry you don't have to open them here, I know how shy you get when you recieve gifts," she said handing it to me and patting me on the cheek.
"Um well thankyou very much," I said before faking a yawn, "I didn't sleep very well last night, I hope you don't mind but I'd really like to go to bed now."
"Oh of course, you go and rest up, we have so much catching up to do!" She said enthusiastically.
Why oh why did this have to happen, was I bad in a past life or something? I didn't deserve all this!!
Walking over to my bed I emptied out the contents of the bag, a vintage dress, shirt and some jewlery fell out, it was actually stuff that I'd wear. Since when did my mum actually buy me things I like? what is going on???