First Love

chapter 27

Annie's pov
Over the next few weeks me and Adam became and 'item' as my mum would call it, we went out on a few dates and talked like every day on the phone before he had to go back on tour. I also started to spend a lot of time with Frank, showing him around town and now helping him and Mikey decorate their apartment.
"Hey," said Abbie walking in with bags of take-out.
"Hey," we all said together as we walked towards her.
After we finished eating Abbie dragged Mikey out to see some band play, leaving me and Frank to continue painting.
"It's nice spending time with you," he said looking at the wall as his brush moved accross it. "I thought that it would be kinda weird, but it isn't really."
"I thought so too, but I'm glad it isn't," I replied moving closer to him.
We continued painting for a while, just as I was finishing off my part of the wall I felt a splash of paint hit my cheek.
Turning to the side of me I saw Frank standing there, paint brush in hand with a mischevious look upon his face.
"Did you just splash paint on me?" I asked knowing the answer already.
"Would I do a thing like that?" he asked innocently.
Instead of saying anything in reply I dipped my paint brush into the tin that I was holding and flicked it at him, before I knew it we were having a full on war, there wasn't a surface in the room that was free of paint.
Pretty soon we'd both run out of paint and resorted to tickling each other on the floor.
Next thing I knew Frank was almost on top of me and his face was just inches away from mine.
Oh gosh, his lips look so. ugh! don't even think it
Thankfully before anything happened that we may have later regretted Mikey and Abbie came in, seeing us on the floor they turned to each other and raised their eyebrows.
"Having fun are we?" Asked Abbie winking.
"Actually yeah, care to join us," said Frank standing up and walking towards her with his arms open wide.
"Eww," she said pretending to gag.
"You're going out with Mikey and you say eww to us?" he pouted.
"Hey! don't be mean about my Mikey!" she said standing right up in his face.
They had a little play fight between them before we all tried to tidy up, after a while I had to go home.
Frank walked me to the door and hugged me goodbye, he offered to take me home but I wanted to walk by myself. All the way home I couldn't stop thinking about how close we'd come to kissing, the butterflies inside my stomach were flying around like they were on speed.

Annie's pov
I tried to avoid Frank for a while to try and figure out what was going on with me but I didn't succeed, every time I heard his voice asking me if I wanted to do something I just couldn't say no.
Nothing else nearly happened between us after the night we almost kissed, I guess it was just one of those things that just happen in the moment and don't really mean anything.
I mean Frank has a girlfriend, and he's been with her for like two years, did I really expect him to have feelings for me still? And I had Adam now, I probably just felt this way because I hadn't seen Frank in so long and well he's hot.
It was now the middle of September and I'd recently started my final year of college, I sat down on one of the lawns in the college grounds leaning back on my hands. Looking up at the sky I felt so small, insignificant. There I was thinking my problems were like the end of the world when they were really nothing.
"Hey pretty lady," said a voice from behind me.
"Hey," I said turning my head to see Adam standing there.
He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him before kissing me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked suprised.
"Oh we have like a weeks break from touring, I thought I told you," he said before nuzzling my neck.
"Mmm, no I don't think you did," I said wishing we were somewhere less public.
"Oh well, suprise!" He shouted spreading his arms out.
A few girls looked over at us and began whispering to each other when they noticed who I was with.
"Oh my god, isn't that like Adam Lazzara? Oh my god, he's like so hot. What's he doing with that weird looking girl?" Mimicked Adam watching them.
"Weird looking!" I said poking him.
"Hey, it wasn't me it was them," he said nodding his head in their direction.
My response was hardly ladylike, he acted shocked before standing up and holding out a hand for me to take.
"Come with me," he said smiling.
"Where?" I asked.
"You'll see," he said pulling me up.
He led me to his car and we both got in, as he turned on the ignition music started to blare out of the stereo.
"Sorry about that," he said turning it down.
"It's ok," I smiled.
He drove us to the house that he shared with some friends, walking through it to his room I realised we were the only ones there.
"Are you trying to seduce me?" I asked as he closed the door.
"Would it work if I was?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Hmm, I don't know." I said putting my arms around his neck. "I might need some convincing," I continued licking my lips.
He pulled me as close as he could and began to kiss me softly on the lips, I gently slipped my tongue into his mouth making him moan.
We stood there making out for a while, our hands moving across each others body. Adam moved his hands under my dress and lifted it off over my head, as we broke away from kissing I pulled him over to the bed. As I lay back he crawled on top of me, kissing my thighs, stomach and breasts as he made his way up to my lips.
"You're so beautiful," he whispered before biting my ear and kissing my neck.
"In a weird way?" I asked.
"Haha, no," he said taking off his shirt.
I ran my hands across his chest and down his stomach before resting them on his belt, looking down I could see that the tightness of his pants couldn't hide his excitement.
Very slowly I undid the belt buckle, he kept trying to help me to get it done faster but I made him wait. Once it was undone I undid his pants and slipped my hand into them, I liked feeling what I'd done to him.
After a while he couldn't take it anymore, he moved off of me and stood up next to the bed pulling off the rest of his clothes before laying down next to me.
"Aren't we a little impatient," I said curling my leg around his and stroking his back.
"Can you blame me?" he asked, we were so close that I could feel the warmth of his breath on me as he spoke.
Gradually he made his way back on top of me and we began kissing again, rubbing our bodies against each other as we did so. He moved his hands down my body and slowly moved his fingers around the sides of my panties, I looked into his eyes and nodded my approval and he began to pull them down.
After we made out for some more he slowly went inside me as if he were my first, all the time whispering in my ear.
After we finished I lay in Adam's arms as he stroked my hair, I could hear his heart beating and copied the rythm on the opposite side of his chest with my fingers.
"Annie," he said so quietly that I could hardly hear him.
"Yes," I said looking up at him,
"I love you."
"I love you too," I whispered.