Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Creeper's Evil Layer

What the hell?!"I Screeched.
Creeper slowly Shut the door as he put me down inside what could only be his evil layer.
It had like a double king size bed on the west wall with Sleek gold drapes hanging from the posts of the bed that dragged all the way around the bed, night stands on both sides with Minnie fridges on them, and there was a Small picture frame of Creeper on it.
There were two doors on either side of the bed, a couch facing the bed, and a built in book shelf right over the couch.
There were two wide windows on the north wall that were cover in the same gold drapes as the bed, and Double Glass doors in between The windows.
This room seemed rather plain to me. I mean the walls were gold too, but it just didn't really feel like someone lived here. No posters, family pictures(One picture of creeper does not count.),Or anything Personal. It was like a hotel room.

I looked over a Creeper, and noticed him disappear into the door on the left of the bed.
I shrugged, and yanked off the evil shoes of mine, then drew the drapes open on the bed to lay down.
"Holy crap," I muttered.
The Bed covers, and sheets were the same gold, but there was a roof part in the bed, and it had a mirror on it. That's just plain creepy!
Not to mention the wall had A flat screen TV built into the wall.
I was just about to climb on the gigantic bed when creeper emerged from the closet wearing Only boxers, and holding a white undershirt, and basketball shorts.
No shirt...

I quickly snapped my gaze else where as my cheeks burned, and my heart beat picked up.
If he noticed my nervousness he didn't say anything. He just walked over to me,and handed me the clothes in his hand.
"Change into these before you crawl into that bed. If you must there is a shower through that door," He pointed to the opposite one he came out of.
I nodded my head and raced to the bathroom, and locked the door behind me.

Oh God what is wrong with me?!It's just creeper! He's not even that good looking!
Even after I thought it I new I was lying to myself.
I shook my head and Hastily stripped down to take a shower.
After about twenty minutes of pure heavenly hot water I exited the bathroom in the clothes Creeper had given me,and My hair brushed,and damp.
Creeper was sitting on the couch as if he had been waiting for me.

Oh crap. Here comes the punishment.
I waited for him to say something but he just continued to stare at me.
"Take a picture it lasts longer," I murmured, and Decided to climb up on the comfy bed.
Oh wow the blankets felt so amazing. I Think I'm lying on a cloud.
Once my head hit the pillow I started feeling awfully tired.

"Ember."
I felt the bed shift as more weight was added to the other side of the bed.
"Yes?" I answered.
"Why did you Destroy your cell?"
I burst into a round of giggles. "Sorry That room drives me crazy. You shouldn't have left me there even longer."

He snorted. "Ember I don't even know what to say to that."
I shivered as I felt his cool breath on the back of my neck.
"What's my punishment going to be this time?" I smirked.
I'll admit I don't like being punished but I will not Obey.
"There is no punishment other than sleeping in my room with me,and in my bed," He edged closer, and I could feel his body pressed closer to mine.
NOT COOL!
I was suddenly aware of every move he made.' 'Why am I not in trouble?"
He chuckled. "Because You pissed off my sister, and That is worth not punishing you, although you'll have to be with me every day now because she wants you dead. The fact you didn't cower away from her is enough to keep you out of trouble with me. She's a Twit."

Oh! Okay. "Well um.. If I have to stay in here could you scoot back on your side before I get pissed?"
I felt his hands wrap around my waste, and pull me even closer.
"Fine, but I just have to tell you that you look adorable when you blush," He Kissed the back of my neck then put me back on my side.
I was too shocked to do anything. I was like completely frozen in.

My heart was pounding even louder, and I tried to steady my breathing.
How did he know I was blushing? I was facing the opposite direction as him?
Oh crap. The mirror!
I glanced up, and sure enough he was grinning at me.
I scowled, and yanked the covers over my head.
I do not like this one bit! What is wrong with me,and why am I feeling this way?!

I'm doomed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it sucks,and it has horrible spelling.The spell checker wasn't working.