Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Fallen Angels

By the time I had calmed down from my temporary break down, and picked out a decent outfit Creeper was no where to be seen.
Breathing out a sigh of relief I exited the closet, but to my surprise though Beth sat lounging on the couch wearing her very confident smirk.
"Ella luv. You miss me?” She greeted me in a cheesy fake British accent.

She leaped up, and skipped over to me as I rolled my eyes at her clothing choice.
She was wearing Black, and hot pink t-shirt that clung to her body and showed off her curves in just the right places. Her hair was spiked again, but a crossbow clip held her long bangs to the side. Her shoes were hot pink ballet flats, and the best part of all was she had a pink tutu on. Seriously ha.

"I thought I was going to die if I didn't see you soon! My heart doth belong to you! Oh and I love the look!” My sarcastic cries made her grin widen.
She skipped around me, and nodded in approval.
"Ah so nice to hear some humor from someone other than me every once in a while. It's a relief to know not everyone is deadly serious here, and thank you. You don't look half bad yourself,” She chuckled.

She eyed my Dark holed skinny jeans, and black escape the fate Band t-shirt with my amazing converse before paying more attention to what I was saying.
"So what brings such a fine comedian as yourself to such a gloomy humorless creeper hangout?” My question leaned more toward why isn't she with one of her boy toys?
She grabbed hold of my upper arm, and yanked me towards the door.” I’m taking you to school with me."

Oh...I'd almost forgotten about that.
"So I don't have to go with...Uh Creeper?” I asked.
Please say no. Please say no!

She hesitated before shook her head as she noticed my sudden change in mood. “No you'll meet up with him later. He wanted me to take you today since your first few classes are with me. I'm your new study buddy!” She pounced up and down attempting to pull off a perky girl act, but it just made her tutu bounce up, and down.
It looks like she could get lost in that thing!

"Awesome!My new buddies a tutu girl!YAY!"
She smirked."Hey I like the tutu,and why do you keep calling him Creeper?Graves sounds hotter."
I frowned."I don't care what sounds hotter He's creepy so he's Creeper."
She laughed."Okay."

"Awesome well then let's get going I'll race you,” I eagerly pulled her out the door and sped down the hall with her falling behind till I reached the front door, and grasped the heavy handle, but when I yanked at it, it stayed firmly shut.
Beth stopped, and gasped for air.
"Damn girl when did you get so fast?"
I look at her with an impatient expression. “So why are you going to the school?"
Oh my God she's not human either!

"Because I'm a blood slave, and if I want to be able to keep seeing Sam I have to let Rubin turn me into a vampire, and in order for that to happen I have to take these classes. “Her face suddenly filled with pain and sadness, but she quickly hid it as she pulled a small key out, and unlocked the door ushering me outside.

A warm night breeze flew by us sending my hair flying, and Made my whole body feel relaxed, and calm.

My eyes widened. “Why do you have to let him turn you in order to keep seeing Sam?"
She sighed shook her head. “Because blood slaves aren't aloud to be with anyone else other than their masters, and Rubin told me if I want to Make Sam mine forever I have to let him turn me into his blood mate, then I can have Sam."
The limo was parked in the same spot as last night, so I rushed to it, and we hopped inside.
I scowled. “So you knew about this blood mate thing too? What is with all this blood crap? Vampires are sick. I say screw Rubin. He creeps the heck out of me."

She smiled, and rubbed my shoulder as if I was the one in pain.
"Actually Rubin only made that offer last night after His mother announced you a immortal to be, and Graves new Blood mate. He’s always jealous of Graves, and trust me if I could get rid of Rubin I would. I hate Him."
Beth's voice held nothing but venom as she said those last words.

"Something’s messed up about that. Something about him just doesn't seem right, and if you hate him why do you give into him?"
She looked at me with a sideways frown and shook her head.
"Ember you of all people should know what the blood calls like. Your body wants him, and that's it. I have no feelings for him at all. I don't even feel an attraction for him unless he uses his vampire smell crap on me. What Rubin and me have is strictly physical. Nothing more, But what me, and Sam have is everything. I feel him in my very soul, “She stared me strait in the eyes, and begged me to understand.

But I couldn’t. That’s not how it was like for me earlier. My body wants him all the time, and even the thought of him makes my breathing speed up.
Just thinking about the way he kissed me earlier, and how his lips trailed down my neck and-
And how he almost bit me. She right it's nothing but bad crap.
"Beth are you worried you'll lose you soul?"

She looked at me with a perplexed expression. “No I'm not. I’m not one of those people who believe immortals are damned. Immortals are just like humans. We are all having souls but sometimes we tend to forget it's there. I think Immortals use that as an excuse to do more wrong. Which blackens their soul, and yes that can turn you into one of the worse things imaginable but that's only happened once in world history."

"Wait what is the worse thing imaginable?"
She groaned in frustration. “You don't know? Hasn’t Graves told you any of this?"
"No he hasn't told me very much of anything!"
She gave me an annoyed look but continued to answer me. "The worse possible thing is to become a Demon, or as a lot of people like to call them fallen angels. They turned their backs on God and are cursed to forever live without him. I don't no much about it because Rubin hates talking about it but I know he fears fallen angels more than anything. It’s the one Immortal you can't be made into by another. You have to either be made by God or born from one Angel and a human. It’s only happened once in the all of history. They are the ones who lose their souls. Once you become a fallen angel evil runs through your veins. "

I gaped.
She smiled, and pointed to the door. “Look we can talk about this later, but we need to go now. We’re here."
Sighing I climbed out of the limo and examined my surroundings.

The school grounds were covered with lush green grass, lean thick trees, and the moon shined high with a clear beautiful reflection in the pond. The school looked like any other school with walls made of brick, and a wide concrete path that swerved around the entire school a campus. The path was covered with a crowd of teens, and even some adults. I had a feeling not all of them were human.

A nervous sigh escaped my lips as I prepared myself for the new facts I was about to learn.
Okay I can do this.
“Hey looks like your man is here to greet you,” Beth Chuckled.
I looked up, and sure enough Creeper stood about fifteen feet away from the limo.
OH hell I can't do this!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry if this chapters crappy.I had to do it really fast.I'll fix it as soon as possible.