Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Hate is the minds natural defense against attraction

Oh no he didn't!
"Back the hell away from me!"I yelped as I threw myself off the bed,and into the pitch black concrete darkness to put some distance between me and him,or more like between him and my neck!
"Ember that is how I can prove you are not human,"He urged.
I stopped.
There was something different in his voice.It wasn't his usual impatient,stuck up bossy voice.
Was that Kindness?!

I shook away that obscured thought and glared in his direction,but noticed something was stuck on my shoe.
"Your not getting anywhere near my neck."
I slowly extended my hand toward my shoe,and pulled a small metal object that was sticking to a sticky piece of gum off my shoe.
Holy crap!It was the key!Oh an ewww gum?!
He sighed."Alright,but then this means you will have to take classes then,because I can tell you will not listen to any of my ideas."

I hesitated."What classes?"
I reached out toward the concrete wall and lifted myself up.
"History classes.They will explain what makes a immortal a immortal,and they will teach how to identify one,and it will tell you how we are made."
I slowly edged my way to the door."What makes you think I will even take those classes?"
I wrapped my hands around the door knob and stuck the key in the lock.

"Because you're not keeping the key."
I abruptly felt his body against mine,and his hot breath close to my face.
Something about how close he was made me more nervous than usual.I did not like it what so ever!
"And You don't want me to bite you so that is your only option,"He chuckled.
My neck tingled,as he said bite.

NO!Stop it Ember!Pull your self together!
I tried to bring my hands up and hit him,but he was ready,and definitely used to fighting me.
"what is with you and getting so freaking close to me?!"I snapped.
His body pressing to me was making me shiver,and that's not okay!
He leaned his face close enough that I could feel his grin.

"Because it makes you nervous."He leaned down,and pressed his cold freaking lips to my cheek.
Heat suddenly rose to my cheeks cooling down his cold touch.
"You have two seconds to back the hell up before I rip your vamp lips off got that?"I tried to hide the tremor in my voice.

He surprisingly backed away."As you wish.I am done fighting you,But remember this.I don't have to be so generous.Please keep that in mind.I will be back to get you in two hours."
Before I had time to respond he yanked open the door,and slammed it shut behind him.
I collapsed on the concrete floor.
What the hell just happened?!

I slowly brought my hand up to where he kissed me,and shivered.
Why did I suddenly have a attraction for him?!
I shook my head."NO!I can not like him!He is my mother's killer!"
Earlier I wanted to kill him,and now I'm wanting him to touch me?!
Something changed while I was sleeping,and I did not like it one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it.I'm trying to spice it up a little.