The Legend of Pageon

Riot

Ariel: (starts to wake up)..uugh...where..am..i..?

Malus: About time you woke up.

A few of the gang woke up and found themselves tied to a tree with Jimgla, Ariel, and Malus facing one way, and Teey, Di-load, and Eevan facing the other. Only Teey was still unconscious.

Sarla: Looks like we've been taken capture for some reason. Whoever did this tied us to this large tree trunk.

Ariel: What! We have to get outta here! We have to go find Kivjn, remember?

Di-load: I hear someone coming.

Terrible noises started to get closer to the trapped heroes. Big dark shadows loomed over the bonfire and shaped into ugly forms. Suddenly, they started racing around frantically. It seemed like there were thousands of them. Then outta nowhere, one pounced out at them! The others stared in awe at the large, muscle-toned giant with a blood-stained band around his head in front of them.

Giant man: I see you're awake. Great now you can tell me why you dare to trespass on sacred land.

Malus: Or else what?

The giant man smirked and pulled a long, double-ended spear. He pointed it at the unconscious Teey's neck.

Giant man: Or else you're friend here gets his head sliced off. Now TELL ME WHY YOU CAME ONTO OUR LAND!

Malus: We don't have to explain anything.

Giant man: Fine. I see you've made your decision.

Just as the giant was about to kill Teey, Teey woke up and screamed! The giant thrust the spear down and soon there was silence.

Ariel: TEEY! MALUS WHAT THE FUCK!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST LET THAT MAN KILL TEEY!? (wept_

Malus: No because the little brat is still alive.

Ariel: Huh?

Malus: Ain't that right Teey?

Teey: Yea! But you know I could use a little help over here.

Teey and the giant was at a standoff. Teey had one of Sarla's spikes in his hands while defending himself from the giant's spear.

Sarla: I got them.

She used her spikes to break the ropes binding all the heroes. Soon they were all free and in combat stance.

Eevan: It's over. Let us leave in peace.

Giant man: I will never let any outsiders tell me and my tribe what to do on our land! NOW DIE!

He swung his spear at Eevan, however Eevan jumped and kicked the giant to the ground.
The giant scowled in pain.

Giant man: HOW DARE YOU! ON-WI TRIBE! ATTACK THE OUTSIDERS! KILL THEM ALL!

Malus: Everyone split up then attack!

Teey took two spikes outta Sarla's back and started to deflect all incoming attacks at them with the water blades. Ariel and Di-load punched and Judo kicked themselves to safety while Malus and Jimgla hid in Eevan's light shield. Malus thought of an idea.

Malus: Ok you guys here's the plan. Eevan keep up the shield. I'm gonna use my electric powers to shock this shield, while you, Jimgla, run this shield like a hamster ball into the enemy. You guys ready?

Eevan and Jimgla: Ready.

Malus sent his electric powers into the shield and Jimgla started to pick up speed. Soon they were flying into the enemy. Crashing into them, the enemy flew right and left, high into the air until there was no one left but the giant who attacked them earlier.

Teey: Let me handle this one, Malus. He needs to pay for trying to kill me earlier.

Ariel: Are you sure Teey? He's huge.

Malus: Eh let him have a crack at it. Who knows he may win.

Ariel: AND IF HE DOESN'T HE WILL DIE!

Malus: Oops..

Teey walks up to the gigantic he-beast, fire burning in both of their eyes.

Teey: You're mine you monster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol this chapter is one of my longer ones. Hope you like it :0