Sloppy Love Jingles

chapter 13

"Today has been such a long day." Keegan sighed as she sat down next to Zacky on her bed. "A long weird day." She handed him a beer twisted open the top of her water.

"You're not drinking?" He asked her. Keegan frowned and shook her head.

"Not until they go to sleep." Even though Keegan was of age, and was well enough to make her own decisions, her parents still wouldn't let her drink in their house. Zacky handed her his beer.

"Want a sip?" He whispered. Keegan grinned and nodded. She took his beer and took a quick sip before handing it back to him.

"I'm exausted." Keegan said as she laid back on the bed. "Thanks for coming with me today." Keegan said looking up at Zacky. "And thank you for staying with me tonight." She got off the bed and pulled the covers back. "You sure you want to stay?" She asked him. Zacky looked over his shoulder at her. She was easinng her way out of her jeans.

"Yea." Zacky said setting his beer down. He watched Keegan climb into her old bed and made herself comfortable. "I don't mind." He pulled off his jacket and kicked off his shoes before crawling into her bed next to her. Keegan snuggled up close to him and rested her head on his chest. Zacky wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on her forehead. Keegan giggled.

"I'm so glad we're at my parents house." She said.

"Why is that?" Zacky asked while looking down at her.

"Because I wouldn't dare to do anything with you at my parent's house." She laughed. Zacky smiled. He knew he was doing something right. It was silent for a while after that. Keegan kept her eyes closed as her body hugged Zacky's, but Zacky was wide awake. He just looked up at her ceiling trying to figure out what he could say to her to really let her know that he was sorry. Yea, she was starting to like him again, it was obvious after everything that happened today, but he wanted so much more from her.

"Keegan." Zacky said shaking her lightly. She looked up at him and gave him a soft smile.

"You still awake?" She asked. Zacky nodded as he chewed on his bottom lip.

"I want you to come with me on our next tour." He said. The soft smiled Keegan had on her face disappeared quickly. "I mean..." He sighed. He looked back up at the ceiling to collect his thought sbefore looking back down at her. "It's not for a while, but I just wanted to tell you so could think about it." He said. "And even if you don't want to come, atleast you know about it." Keegan was speechless. She just looked at him. Mainly out of shock. The last time he had a tour, he didn't tell her about it and left her naked in her bed. Now he was telling her in advance and inviting her. It was probably the sweetest thing he could've done for her. It was so sweet, she almost wanted to cry. Zacky knew it too. "Please don't cry." He said sitting up a bit. "You don't have to come. Forget I even mentioned it, just don't start crying." Keegan smiled at him.

"I'm not going to cry, Zacky." She said. "Of course I'll go with you." She leaned up a bit and kissed him. "Thanks for letting me know about it." She said just before kissing him again. "Do me a favor," She said. "Go lock the door." Zacky didn't hesitate. He practically jumped out of bed and ran to the door. He tried to lock it as quietly as possible. He watched Keegan from her door. She was already slipping out of her shirt.

"I thought you said you wouldn't do anything since we were at your parents house?"

"I know what I said." She giggled. Zacky noticed her squirming under the covers. She kicked her underwear off and out onto the floor."Hurry up and get in." She said. Zacky pulled out his wallet and grabbed a condom before taking off his pants and getting into bed with Keegan. "You gotta be quiet, okay?" Keegan smiled as Zacky got on top of her.

"No sweet heart, you gotta be quiet." He said. Keegan laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him. "Can you put on your glasses?" Zacky asked.

"What?" Keegan laughed.

"Put on your glasses." He smirked. "I got a thing for girls with glasses." Keegan smiled as she reached over and grabbed her glasses off her night stand. She slipped them on slowly.

"How's that?" She asked. Zacky didn't say anything, he just kissed her. They laid there like that for a few minutes, just kissing, until Keegan pulled away. "You knew what you were doing Zacky." Keegan said when she pulled away from him.

"Huh?" He asked smiling.

"Just now." She said. "You knew what you were doing by asking me to come with you." Zacky looked down at her clothless body and wondered why she would decide to talk about this while they were both nearly naked. "You knew that I would just think that was the sweetest thing and I would just throw myself at you."

"No sweet heart," Zacky began. "That's not it." He opened his mouth to say something. but he stopped when he felt Keegan trying to pull down his boxers. He leaned down and kissed her once more. Keegan wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She was praying that her parents were already asleep and that the walls in the house weren't as thin as they used to be. "Zacky," Keegan said as she put her hands on his chest.

"Jesus Christ sweet heart, what is it now?" He panted.

"Will you be here when I wake up?" She asked. Her eyes were big and innocent. Zacky couldn't leave her tonight even if he wanted to.

"Of course I will." He said. He leaned down to kiss her, but she moved her head to the side.

"Promise?" She asked. She was looking up at him the same way she had been earlier. God, that look broke his heart into a thousand pieces.

"I promise." He said. This time she let him kiss her. "I promise I'll never leave you again." He said to her. He looked down at her. She looked gorgeous. Her hair was sprawled out across the pillow, her perfect body, and the glasses.

"You're not just going to stare at me all night are you?"

Keegan woke u to the sound of her cell phone ringing. She lazily felt around for it until she found it on her night stand. "Hello..." She whispered.

"Keegan? What happened? Is Danny all right?" It was Chloe.

"Chloe do you know what time it is."

"It's almost one o'clock." Chloe said. "It's time for you and Zacky to wake up." Keegan's eyes shot open. She rolled over and her heart sank into her stomach. Zacky was still lying next to her. She was actually surprised that she didn't notice him before, he was snoring very loudly. "Get up and come downstairs." Chloe said.

"Huh." Keegan yawned.

"I'm downstairs." She said. "Get your ass up and come say hi." Chloe hung up leaving Keegan with a confused look on her face. Keegan went to wake Zacky up, but noticed something under the covers. Her glasses. She picked the up trying to stiffle her giggles. She slipped them on and shook Zacky lightly. "Zacky." She whispered in his ear. "Zacky." She said again a bit louder.

"Mmm." He groaned. He rolled over a bit and looked up at her. A smile forming on his lips. "Damn you look good in those glasses." He said huskily. Keegan laughed before leaning forward and giving him a kiss. "We've got to get up." She said. "Chloe is downstairs."

"That's why we have to get up?" He asked as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"No." She said. "We've gotta get out of here. I don't want to stay in bed all day at my parents house." Zacky sat up and yawned.

"Point taken."

They both got dressed and tried to make themselves look as presentable as possible. When they were walking downstairs they were both nervous. Neither one of them knew just how successful they were at keeping quiet last night. By the look of Keegan's parents's faces, they weren't very successful. "Good morning." Keegan said.

"Good afternoon." Jason said. He got over the flu quickly.

"We tried to wake you up." Keegan's mom said. "But the door was locked."

"You know how we feel about locked doors in this house Keegan." Her dad said.

"Yea, sorry." Keegan said. Chloe and Jason were sitting on the couch smiling. "Well," Keegan said. "We should get going." Keegan gave both of her parents kisses on the cheeks before she and Zacky made it to the front door.

"We should be going to." Chloe said. "We just came to come and see you guys, and to say hi to your parents of course." Jason and Chloe both knew Keegan's parents. Her parent's house was like a second home to them.

"See ya mom, seey ya dad." Keegan said as she opened the door. They all stepped out and got into their cars.

"Want me to take you home?" Zacky asked. Keegan nodded.

"You gonna stay with me?" Keegan asked.

"Yes." Zacky said nodding. "I told you, I'm never leaving you again." He said. "You're stuck with me."