Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Thirteen-

You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away


My mother use to always sing that song to me when I was younger. It was something that stuck with me while growing up. When ever I'd gotten hurt or was feeling down my mother would sing it to me while my dad played his guitar along to it. It always cheered me up. Always. Never failed to.

So when I saw Atticus crying I couldn't help but sing a couple words of it. The fact that it made him smile was even better. I love his smile. If only I could hear him actually talk. But that's okay I suppose. Seeing as he's got so many emotional issues, if i\I were him I'd probably be the same.

Currently were already at home and in the living room. The movie Peter Pan was playing on television but neither him or I were paying much attention to it. Atticus was too busy playing with Lyn on the floor. I was much too tired from not getting much sleep so I was just sitting on the couch and watching then.

I wish I could take a picture because the cuteness level was so unbearable. I was literally clutching onto the couch pillow to stop myself from joining them. Atticus smiled and pushed Lyn onto her back. Lyn barked and pounced onto his lap then attacked his face with kisses.

I chuckled and rubbed my eye while yawning. My eyes fluttered shut and I slowly began falling asleep but something stopped me. I heard Atticus giggle. A real giggle and I opened my eyes to look at him and there he was sprawled across the floor with Lyn attacking his face.

Atticus kept trying to move his face away but Lyn was so persistent. I jumped to my feet and grabbed Lyn, pushing her playfully into the couch and tickled her stomach. She barked and growled then jumped off the couch and ran to Atticus. The petite boy smiled as Lyn jumped in front of him with her tail wagging in the air and her front legs low on the floor.

Lyn then jumped over to me like a rabbit and did the same thing. She continued like that for a whole minute until Atticus and I crouched down like we were dinosaurs. "Roar! We're going to eat you Lyn!" I said. Lyn barked and ran away from us.

Atticus immediately followed her around the house and I followed him as both us just chased Lyn and acted like we were going to grab her.

Life was good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but hopefully sweet. Family troubles are bothering me. Grr. I so desperatly want to watch Black Veil Brides here in LA on March 23. <3 BVB PRIDE!
Thanks to:
nightrunner96
Pjhazard
whatidoforaliving
BisexualAngel
Unexpected.
Mhmmalli

For commenting.
Talk to me guys, I love new buddehs <3

And those of you who haven't, my subscribers are growing again,
Comment & Subscribe