Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Twenty-

I sighed and titled my head back as the hot water rained down onto my body from the shower head. The water was hot, but not hot enough to hurt me, maybe irritate my skin but I didn't mind. I loved hot showers, not when I was a child but during my preteen years I learned to love and crave them. I loved how the water temperature loosened and relaxed the muscles in my body. The only down side to taking hot showers is fiddling with the water handles to find the right hot temperature.

Sometimes I'd spend a whole shower fiddling with the handles making it, burning hot to chillingly cold then adjusting it to warm. It annoyed the crap out of me but I loved when it was just the perfect hotness. This perfect hotness. I had already washed my hair and cleansed my body so now I was just standing here, enjoying the water.

I remember Isaiah hated when I use to this, I'd end up using all the hot water, then he'd get angry.....

"Damn it Atticus! AGAIN!? Really? Fucking seriously!" I heard the familiar black haired boy yell. I cringed and sank into the wooden chair I was sitting in. I heard his footsteps come down the stairs, I closed my eyes and braced myself for what ever would come.

What happened next seemed to roll by in slow motion. I felt Isaiah's hand grab my short hair and yank my head back, I got a glimpse of his angry face with water dripping down his forehead from his we hair. His face was bright red and his nostrils flared.

Isaiah then pushed my head foreword, making my face smash into the wooden kitchen table and earning a crack from my nose. I yelped, my hands flying to my injury but not quick enough to cover my face and prevent him from pulling my head back and slamming it back into the wood, making my chin hit it first and snap to my top teeth with my bottom lip in between.

I hissed and whimpered. Isaiah growled and pulled me up then pushed me roughly onto the tile kitchen floor. "Stupid piece of shit. You damn pig! You think fucking water is free? To hell it isn't at all! Wasting my damn fucking money." He growled then stomped away, leaving me there on the floor.


I whimpered and touched my bottom lip. I reached forward and turn the water off, no longer feeling like relaxing anymore. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off quickly then walked into my room. I headed to the closet and yanked on some boxers and sweats, I'd just be staying here anyway.

Lyn barked and licked my feet, trying to get my attention. I smiled a bit and stared down at her. She had a piece of cloth in her mouth, then she set it down on the floor. I reached down and picked it up, realizing it was really a t-shirt. I shrugged and pulled it on, it being a little big but I didn't really care much.

Lyn's one sneaky puppy.........it was really one of June's shirts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, Im sorry! I woudl've updated sooner but then my computer got screwed up and stop working. So my sisters friend fixed my moms laptop wich I used to update chapter 19 but then I screwed up the lptop and it stopped working. But yesterdy my sister's other friend fixed it again so yeah, :]

Thanks to:
Nytestalker
Banana.Butter
Mhmmalli
CeraRachel
xXBVB-Lover-JaimexXx
Pjhazard
Semper Fi
wo0two0t789
everything i'm not.
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
Kodiizee
MyWalnuts-Gir!


For commenting! :D and which of you who commented are new to commenting on this story? I want to say welcome aboard to you!!! :D and DAMN! 121 Subsribers! I FACKING LOVE YEW!!!! :D

The rest of you should really Comment & Subscribe.

P.S.

So here's my song I wrote in time,
When it was needed
Through pain of heart or loss of mind,
your burdens lifted


Can you figure out where those lyrics are from, I'll give you a hint, : The lead singer is facking tall.