Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

TwentyTwo-

"Oh no! She got me!" I yelled and threw myself on the floor after Lyn lightly bit my ankle. I let out an 'oomph' when I made contact with the floor covered by overgrown grass. Lyn barked excitedly and hopped around my like a bunny. I giggled at her and heard June running through the grass to come to my aid.

"No! Don't die on my Atticus!" He yelled playfully and threw himself onto the floor beside me. I grinned and faked dieing by sprawling my arms and legs out while making them go limp. June gasped playfully as Lyn barked and growled.

June grabbed onto my shoulder and gently shook me, "Atty no! I need my sunshine!" He said while faking sniffling. I opened one of my eyelids that had been closed and peeked up at him. He then gasped again, "You're alive!"

I giggled and opened both of my eyes and stared up at him. "Oh my god! Atticus you're alive!" He yelled and hugged me. I laughed and slowly wrapped my arms around him, returning the hug. "Oh Atty, I don't know what I'd do without you." June whispered quietly. My laughs calmed down after a while and June was still hugging me. I felt my face heat up and I poked his side.

"J-June." I said. "I-I get it." I poked him again. "I know but you're just so warm and hugable." He replied, his voice muffled by my shoulder. My face heated up more and I stared up at the sky for a second. It was darker then before and I knew we'd have to head home before it got too late..

"J-June." I called and poked his side again. "L-let go. We have to g-go. It's g-getting dark." I squeaked out shyly. June instantly let go and looked up at the sky, I took the moment to sit up and stretched.

"You're right." He said quietly. June looked back down at me and smiled then poked my stomach. I squeaked out wrapped my arms around myself. I pouted, he ruined my much needed stretch. How mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yes. And thank you:
MyWalnuts-Gir!
CeraRachel
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
Unexpected.


For being the only four that commented. I love you guys. Kinda sucks I didn't get more comments but oh wells. :3 The last two chapters aren't as great as the others, I apologize about that. I pretty much know how I want the rest of this story to go, not exactly how it will end but I know the direction I'm going. The story is either halfway down or one third done, I'm thinking more of the one third. :]

Sadly there will be no sequel to this story, it'll be perfectly done with once the last chapter comes, I'm sorry.

There's 156 of you that are subscribed, I really want to get your guys feedback and if you don't know what to write, maybe this question should help:

Who inspires you and why?

Andrew Dennis Biersack greatly inspired me, I love his personality more than his looks. <3

Any ideas for the story on how to build June and Atty's is greatly welcome you guys.

Takes less than thirty seconds to,

Comment and Subscribe