Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

TwentyThree-

"I know Dad." I spoke into the receiver. I heard papers crumble on the other side of the phone and leaned against the wall. I ran my fingers through my hair and starred at my toes, waiting for my father to continue speaking.

"Alright. So, I've got this job that will last the week." I heard him say. I frowned though I knew he couldn't see it. "Okay." I replied, scratching my head. "So, I'll call you later, you start tomorrow, okay kiddo?" He asked. I chuckled, "What ever you say old man." I teased. My father and I both started laughing, maybe I was a bit too loud because it caused Atticus to walk into the room.

"What's so funny?" He asked, plopping onto the couch. "Oh wait Dad!" I said realizing Atticus was there. "What?" His voice replied. "I kinda have a room mate- " I began speaking but he cut me off. "Oh right, Chester told me about that, bring the kid over too. Now I have to go your mom made some apple pie. Be good June." The line went silent and I just blinked my eyes.

Atty stretched, his hands reaching for the ceiling and his shirt rode up a bit, revealing his cute belly button. But this time the shirt rode higher than usual and revealed scars, in the form of letter. My curiosity took over and I walked over to him.

"Hey Atticus?" I asked. He let out a yawn before answering, reminding me about the tongue piercing he had. I should probably confront him about that too, sure I'd seen it a couple times but I never asked him.

"What?" His brown eyes stared up at me from his spot on the couch. "What's that on you're stomach?" I pointed then pointed at his mouth, "And when did you get that tongue piercing?"

Atticus blanked out for a few minutes, just starring straight ahead for a while, not saying anything. "Um Atticus?" I whispered. He shuddered and shook his head, curling up into a ball and letting out a couple whimpers.

Now I feel like a jerk for asking. Atticus began shaking and I heard him release a sob. Should have kept your mouth shut. I sat next to Atticus, resting my hand on his shoulder. The small boy crawled into my lap and clutched onto my for dear life, the sound of his sobs torture to my ears.

"Shh Atticus, I'm sorry." I whispered and pulled him closer, running my hands through his hair. The action only calmed him down a bit for a couple of seconds but then he started crying harder.

I don't know why he's crying so how would I know how to make it stop? I quickly though about the letter Dr. Chase had sent me and vaguely remember him saying something about Atticus and a previous abusive boyfriend. I gasped when I remembered him saying something about scars carved into his stomach and felt my heart shatter.

"Shh Atticus, it's okay. He's gone." I said into his ear, my hands traveling to his back and beginning to rub up and down. Atticus shuddered and buried his face in my neck, choking out a sob. "You're fine now Atticus, he's not here." I continued hushing him and it worked. Just as Mrs. Pence had said, rubbing Atticus' back worked.

The small boy sniffled and I hugged him closer with one hand and continued rubbing his back with the other.

How could someone hurt this beautiful boy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for commenting:
Mhmmalli
Banana.Butter
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
Nytestalker
Unexpected.
Write Naked
whatidoforaliving
Silver.Aer
CeraRachel
MyWalnuts-Gir!
house-of-night-4ever
ApocalypticAlyssa
MySweetBlasphemy
UnseenLove


Hey guys, I have this other slash Love Is A Murder and its co-written but we're barley getting any love and the updates are up every Wednesday and Friday guaranteed but barely anyone gives feedback. Mind dropping a comment for it? Please?

The rest of you should really
Comment and Subscribe.