Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

TwentySeven-

I frowned when I heard the boy beside me sniffle. I took a quick glance at him and saw his bottom lip quivering. I frowned to myself, "Atty what's wrong?" The bleached-haired boy just shook his head in response and hid his face in the blanket, a sob escaping his chest.

I sighed, glad we had already been on the freeway and got off the next exit that came in view. Atticus cried beside me and if I hadn't been driving then I would've already had him in my arms. Stupid cars, why can't they drive themselves.

Atticus released another sob and I took my right hand off the steering wheel and reached over to him, placing it on his shoulder. "Please don't cry Sunshine." I whispered. He whimpered a little, making my heart break a little more. I was relieved when we a 24 hour diner cooed into view and quickly parked in its lot. I got out of the car and jogged to the passenger side then opened the door.

Atticus gripped onto me the second I opened his door. His eyes were closed and I could tell he was trying to muffle his sobs. I knelt down, and pulled him into a hug. "Atticus, what's wrong?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair. Again the petite boy just shook his head and buried his face into my shoulder.

"Your fine, okay?" I whispered to him. "Atticus your safe don't worry." I cooed to him. He sniffled a bit and pulled away, starring up at me. I gave him a small smile and he sniffled then looked at our surroundings. He wrapped the green blanket around him tighter and shivered. "W-what are we doing here?" He asked while drying his eyes.

I shrugged, "I figured you'd might be hungry and I wanted to calm you down." Atticus nodded his head and sniffled again. I stood up and stepped back. "Come on Sunshine, lets get some food." I said to him. Atticus shivered again, "C-can I bring the blanket?" He asked timidly. I grinned at him, "Of course you can."

Atticus wrapped the blanket around him tightly and stepped out of the car then closed the door behind him. We both made our way into the dinner and sat in a booth at the back corner. I smiled to myself loving how it looked like a diner from an old movie.

The floor's were tiles of black and white and the seats were red booths. and the tables were made of steel. Atticus sat across from me but when his whole body shivered again from the cold I sat next to him and pulled him into a hug.

Atticus just snuggled into me.

He's cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I feel as if this chapter is lacking something. It's just that I have a whole lot of stories and I'm really lazy. Plus this whole band and school and Patathlon. Thank god the competitions Saturday.

Honestly I want to skip a grade. I'm a 7th grader. <.< Yeah. And like I hang out with 8th graders and freshmen. Next year half my band is going to be in high school. And really my band is the only group of people that are my real friends. Everyone in my grade, they're so fucking immature. >:l Fucking chicks think their all that and are rude, don't even use manners and it's just plain ridiculous, their fucking fake sluts. Shows how good of a parent they had right?

Basically, I want to skip a grade. :/

Thanks to
Skwahdala
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
CeraRachel
AskingAlexandria.
Nytestalker
WhoStoleMyCookies
rawrritsjess
Shadow Heart
Silver.Aer
queenelizabeth12
Unexpected.
ZombieCum Lollipop


I fucking have 188 subscribers. So far there is atleast one guy that I know is reading this. Sweet right? And I finally got the perfect picture for June <3

Comment and Subscribe