Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

TwentyEight-

I sighed and buried my head into his shoulder and inhaled his scent.

June.
June.
June.


I haven't been outside in forever. I haven't been anywhere in public for a long time and it showed. I felt my head spin and my whole body shudder at feeling so fucking exposed. Outside in the big and open dark world, it made me so nervous and uneasy and I could barely stand it. Sitting hear in this restaurant made my whole body tense and fear creep up my spine.

Then there was June. June who smelt a bit like Axe and was so warm and solid. He was a dependable rock. A rock I was glad to have at this moment.

I was thankful when he sat next to me and pulled me into this much needed hug. It calmed me a little, to know he was right here beside me. I held onto him for a while, knowing that maybe he might have felt uncomfortable but I needed this. I needed to feel his warmth to keep me sane and from freaking out and panicking.

I inhaled his scent again and pulled away when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up only to see and old woman with a waitress uniform on. It was cliche to see that she was chewing gum and had an annoyed expression on her face, then again it was really early in the morning.

"Can I take your order?" She asked, sighing and opening her little note book. June just looked down at the table, thinking for a second.

"Um, can I have a coffee and some french toast?" He asked, looking up at her. In that small moment when I saw him glance up at her I felt butterflies swarm in my stomach. It sent my mind spinning and made my breath catch in my throat. I found myself in a trance, just staring at him. At how soft his hair was and the way his eyes shined.

"You like him...." I heard the voice in my head whisper. I just blinked my eyes. Did I?

"Um... Earth to Atty?" June said and waved his hand in front of my face. "What?" I asked shaking my head and looking up at him. "What do you want to eat?" The brunette boy asked. I just said the first two items that came to my mind. "Hot chocolate and pancakes." I replied and licked my lips.

The waitress just nodded, "Alright, I'll be back with your drinks." She then took utensils out of her apron and placed them on the table in front of us then walked away. I felt my body shiver again when I watched her retreating figure.

"I hate her." Isaiah growled. I looked over at him in confusion and looked at the waitress that had walked away. "What? Why?" I asked and held his hand to cool down his anger.

Isaiah yanked his hand away quickly, as if I had burnt him.

"I hate how she kept starring at you." He hissed.


"Atty?" I heard June's voice cut through my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I murmured and looked over at him. June's face was pulled into a worried expression and he tucked some my hair behind my ear.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I don't think I ever will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
Skwahdala
Pjhazard
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
RedrumIsMurder
AskingAlexandria.
WhoStoleMyCookies
WhoStoleMyCookies
CeraRachel
Nytestalker
O.o?
BOOM!roasted.
song.or.suicide


For commenting :D OMFG BOOM!roasted. was my 200th commenter! YAY!!! Pick your prize hun :D <3

And well, My band mates are my only real best friends now. Whenever I'm with them I never want to go home. :] I love my friend Lemus, this is a quote from him, "Excuse me sir, would you like to touch my ass?"

Lmao. So my dad will let me skip now I gotta nudge my mom to let me too. OMG! Pentathlon competition tomorrow D: Im so not ready but I'll do my best.

The rest of you guys should

Comment And Subscribe