Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Thirty-

Just sitting there at that table, was a nightmare. I couldn't bear it. I felt as if the walls were closing in on me and I could barely breath. My insides were chaos and my mind was screaming bloody murder. Then June asked how I was and I knew, telling him was what I needed to make my insides stop panicking. I knew that right then and there I needed to through the fish filled net back into the ocean. I couldn't keep the fish in my small sailboat anymore because there was too much of them and they would easily overpower my small body and kill me.

So I told him.

I didn't feel like I was panicking and unsteady all the time. Telling June what had happen, made me feel slightly more steady. Like I wasn't in a wheelchair anymore and needed to depend on someone. IT was like I had finally chosen to use crutches and try walking on my own a bit, but still I needed the support.

A while after June and I had gotten back in the car, I had fallen asleep. I guess confessing to him what had happen to me, somehow made me exhausted. I hadn't had any real sleep in months and it was now catching up to. I felt lighter. I felt like I was no longer gasping for life, like my heart wasn't beating at an unbearable pace.

Things weren't as difficult as they were before, they were a bit more easier and bearable.

"He's adorable." I heard a women's voice say. I furrowed my eyebrows. The voice giggled again and I heard another try getting her to stop. "Shh! You'll wake him up." I heard a familiar voice say. June. I realized I was being carried when the arms around me tightened a bit and the person holding me turned around, walking somewhere. It felt like we were walking up stairs.

I sighed and buried my face into the person neck and inhaled, easily detecting June's scent. I smiled and gripped onto him loosely. I heard him chuckle quietly. "Let him sleep in your old room!" I heard the same female voice from earlier yell. "Kay." June called back.

"Hey Sunshine." He said to me. I tried saying hello to him but it came out all tangled together and incomprehensible. June chuckled again quietly. "You fell asleep in the car. And judging by the way I couldn't understand what you just said, you still need some more sleep." He whispered to me softly. I shook my head . "Yeah you do."

I felt us stop walking upwards and June turned and pushed something open. Probably a door. My eyes had been shut the entire time. I opened them when I felt June let me go and lay me gently on something soft.

I smiled up at him, my eyes half lidded. I sighed and nuzzled into the bed he had put me in. June ran his fingers through my hair and leaned over me, kissing my head. "Get your rest Sunshine." He said and turned to walk away.

Don't go....

I reached out and grabbed the back of his shirt before he got too far away. "Stay." I mumbled quietly and closed my eyes. "I can't Atty." He said then I felt him shuffle a bit and place something furry on the bed next to me. I reached out to feel what he had set down.

I heard a soft meow and then the little creature began to purr when I ran my fingers along it's small back. I giggled softly and pulled the cat closer to me. It nuzzled my cheek and I smiled as it curled up next to my face.

I sighed and felt myself fall asleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
D'awww! HOW CUTE!!!! :D
My throat is bugging me so I stayed home from school.

If I get 2 comments withing the next 30 minutes then I will update again! :D

Thanks for commenting on the last chapter:
we are criticized.
Skwahdala
WhoStoleMyCookies
Nytestalker
CeraRachel
BOOM!roasted.
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
Shadow Heart


OMFG Readers: 523; Subscribers: 191; Comments: 214
:D

Don't want to sound selfish but please,

Comment And Subscribe