Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

ThirtyOne-

Atticus was undeniably adorable, he had fallen asleep. I grinned and walked over to the my passenger seat and unbuckled his seat belt. I carefully picked him up and out of the car, bridal style and closed the door by pushing it closed with my knee.

"Hey June!" I heard a familiar women yell from the doorway of the house I grew up in. I grinned and looked over at her, seeing my dad behind her. They both waved at me. "Hey!" I yelled back but regretted it when I remember about the sleeping boy in my arms. I walked over to them and up the front steps. They stepped out of the way an and both looked at the small boy I had been carrying/

"So this is Atticus, eh?" My dad asked staring down at him. I nodded my head. My mom just awed at him. "He's adorable." She gushed and giggled like a school girl. My dad rolled his eyes and walked away to the kitchen. I shook my head at her. "Shh! You'll wake him up." I said and made my way over to the stairs.

"Let him sleep in your old room!" My mom yelled as I walked up the stairs. I felt Atticus sigh and bury his face in my neck. "Kay." I to my mom then turned my attention back to boy I was holding.

He was adorable and I just listened as he said something I couldn't understand when I had said hello to him. I chuckled and told him he need to go back to sleep but her just shook his head. I chuckled again, "Yeah you do." I told him one final time. We had reached the top of the stair and I turned to my right and pushed my old bedroom door open.

I just took a quick glance at the room. Noticing everything had been the way it was when I first left it but that my parents had also recently vacuumed and cleaned my wooden furniture. I made my over to the bed and gently lie Atticus down on it. He sighed and shuffled around getting comfortable in it. His eyes opened half way and he stared up at me.

I smiled down at him, "Get your rest Sunshine." I said as I leaned over him and kissed his head then ran my fingers through his hair. I then turned around to leave and glanced at the floor, feeling something fluffy rubbing against my feet. I was met by my parents' kitten, Benny, rubbing against me. I then felt someone gripping on my shirt and I looked back at Atticus, seeing it was his hand..

"Stay." He mumbled quietly. I frowned, "I can't Atty." I said sadly. I had to go downstairs and greet my parents properly. I then felt a light bulb go off in my head and reached down and picked Benny up and placed him on the bed next to Atty.

I watched as Atticus reached out for the cat, pet it and giggled when the little creature began to purr. I smiled, satisfied that Atty was happy and walked out of the room and downstairs to talk to my parents.

I've missed them a lot
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda crappy, wanna know why? >.>

WHAT THE FUCK MAN! REALLY? SERIOUSLY?! THIS STORY GOT FUCKING REPORTED! WHAT THE HELL? WHY DON"T YOU FUCKING TELL ME MY MISTAKES INSTEAD OF JUST REPORTING ME AND RISK GETTING THIS STORY THAT I'VE POURED EVERYTHING IN MY SOUL INTO!?!?!?

Fuck you, you hater that did so. Grow up and learn to use manners and tell someone about their errors. Everyone makes fucking make mistakes right? I bet you've done them too.

This stupid Ass Hole had me reported for Summary contains character description and or images.] Really? Wow. Sure maybe people don't like adding it to the character tab th ingy becasue I hate that tab. Putting it in the summary is much easier and gives readers a better chance at seeing if they like the story. The character tab makes me feel messy. So kiss my ass.

In other news, I almost beat up someone yesterday for trying to take my hat. He's an ass so he deserved it because he always tries stealing shit. It was my Panda hat <3 So I took back my hat, ran after him and pushed him against a wall. Then grabbed him and pushed him around some more and made him stumble.

So I learned, that I can actually kick someones ass If I needed to. :/

Thanks to:
The Outcast
we are criticized.

For commenting <3

The rest of you,
Comment and Subscribe