Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

ThirtyTwo-

"Shh." I heard him whisper to me. I just nodded my head,lost in a haze. I felt something bubble up in my stomach and I couldn't help but smile. The person next to me chuckled and I buried my face into their chest, relishing in their warmth. His skin was bare and so heavenly against mine.

He wrapped his arms around me and I sighed and pressed myself closer to him. It felt so good. "I love you." He whispered.


"Meow." I felt something furry rub against my face, followed by purring.I furrowed my eye brows together and gripped onto the creature, pulling it away from my face.My eyes cracked open and I blinked a couple of times, my vision adjusting to my surroundings.

"What are you?" I asked, staring down at the blob of gray staring at me. I then dropped the little mammal and rubbed my eyes and grinned when I saw the little thing clearly. It's a kitty. It meowed at me again and I giggled and pulled it into my arms. The cat purred and I giggled again.

I then looked around the room. The walls were a dark blue and the carpet was a light plush green. It was pretty plain and the only furniture in it was the bed I'm laying on and the end table beside it.

I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the bed, finding that I still had my sneakers on. I sighed and stood up,still holding the ball of fur and walked towards the door. I opened the door and turned the corner, finding a set of stairs. I heard some laughter come from down stairs so I quietly and carefully made my way down them. My mind spun when I remember how Isaiah used to push me down these. I held my breath and just tried making my way down without tripping.

Once I set foot on the last step I heard some more laughter came from my right so I turned and walked that way quickly finding myself stepping into a dinning room where I saw a smiling June and a man and women who I assume were his parents.

June grinned when his eyes made contact with mine and I gave him a sheepish smile."Hey Sunshine." June greeted. His parents both turned in their chairs, their backs had been facing me and they smiled warmly.

"Morning boy!" The man, June's father said cheerily. He looked like your genuine, happy and cool guy. He wore an outfit similar to June's and I and a blue hat on his head. June's mother on the other hand, was gorgeous. She had long brown, curly hair and with bright green eyes and ivory skin. I now know where June got his looks.

"He's even cuter when he's awake." His mom said, smiling at me. I felt myself blush and I bit my bottom lip. "I see you like Benny, huh?" June's father grinned, pointing to the cat in my hands. I nodded my head shyly and set the cat down. I walked over to the table and sat in the chair besides June's.

"So Atticus, tell us about yourself." His mom suggested and smiled sweetly at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh short D:

Thanks to:

whatidoforaliving
CeraRachel
Skwahdala
wo0two0t789
we are criticized.
Shadow Heart
house-of-night-4ever
Drowning Upwards
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
BOOM!roasted.


I want hot chocolate. D: And I'm going to have a water balloon fight with my band mates tomarrow. :D And like two of my bandmates are crushing on eachother, its cute.Then our drummer is crushing on our guitarist and I guess I am too. But I'm done with love so I guess Ima just step back and keep an eye on everyone.

Comment and subscribe