Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FourtyTwo-

Okay, fuck what I said.
I know I know, a relationship is the last thing I need but oh my god.

I applied pressure to the kiss and found my hands shaking a bit. The hovered in the air for a second, trying to decided where they wanted to be. June reached up and grabbed them, placing them so the cupped his face. I felt his tongue poke at my lips, asking for entrance and I gladly fucking granted his wish.

Your moving fast.

And I don't give a shit, I like this so damn much. June's lips were so fucking soft and they tasted heavenly. I felt his tongue explore every inch of my mouth and he pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him. My heart was hammering in my chest and my head spun.

I felt June's hands slip under the back of my shirt and lightly run up my back. I felt my body shudder as a small almost inaudible sound of pleasure sounded from the back of my throat.

Arf. Arf.

We both broke away immediately, Lyn snapping us back into reality. I struggled to catch my breath as I looked at Lyn, the tennis ball at her feet. I scrambled out of June's lap and sat a couple feet away, feeling my face turn dark red with every passing second.

June cleared his throat and grabbed the ball from June and threw it far, I watched as she ran to to retrieve it. "I-I'm sorry, I d-don't know what came over me." June stumbled over his words a bit. I shook my head quickly, "I-It's fine, don't worry." I assured him and pulled my legs to my chest. I rested my head on my knees and looked over at June.

I giggled when I realized his face was red and he looked over at me, giving me a small smile. "What's so funny?" He asked and I just giggled again. "Your blushing, it's cute." I told him. June chuckled, "You're blushing too and it's unbelievably adorable, as is that little giggle of yours."

I felt my face redden even more and stopped giggling. June laughed, "So cute Sunshine." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to these people for commenting!
unicorndreams
Skwahdala[x2]
Save Your Sanity
MCRBTRCSI
AshlynnPSkittleQueen[x2]
Unexpected.
CeraRachel
BlackRosesBleedBlack
TechTaKiity
BOOM!roasted.
catnap2020
x.xFairytale
Nytestalker
xXheartsandkisssesXx
CeraRachel
wo0two0t789


So these two cuties aren't together yet :C
But hey, we're getting there :]

And Congrats to CeraRachel for being my 300th commenter, she still needs to tell me what she wants her prize to be though. And I have fucking 212 subscribers! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! And the story is like halfway done and look we're only at 42? :]

I just I never expected thing to be this long, but most stories have charcters fall in love in a short period of time and I like showing how the bond grows and we all know that, it does take a while to do that. I don't know what chapter the story will end yet, and I think it's a least safe to say I won't be heading into the 100s xD.

I know what direction I'm going in though so yeah.

If I get like four comments today I'll post another chapter! AND HOLY SHIT REVOLVER GOLDEN GODS ON VH1CLASSIC! GO WATCH BLACK VEIL BRIDES WIN BEST NEW BAND MY FELLOW BVB ARMY!

Comment and Subscribe

P.S. Sill really need a co author for Take My Hand
It's a slash,vampirexneko. It's about the vampire being cold hearted and sailng the seas on his prized ship named Ambrose. Then one day the neko wakes up in a barel on the ship suffering from Amnesia. And that's all I'm spilling <3 SOMEONE HELP ME WRITE IT because my previous co-writer can't :C