Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FourtyThree-

I can't take my mind off it.

Of the kiss.

I can't stop thinking about.

About how kissing Atticus felt so good. Our lips meshed together and the taste of his mouth. The coldness of his tongue piercing against mine. I had forgotten he had one. I love that day.
To have that small boy in my arms. To hold him so close to me and even make him moan. Even if it was barely audible, I fucking heard it. And it made me so badly to want to hear him moan louder. Anything to have him make that sound, anything to make him feel good.

And when I slipped my hands under his shirt, his skin, oh god. Atticus had baby soft skin, I can remember feeling his flesh so perfectly. Just running my hands up and down his back, easily feeling his spinal cord since he is so damn skinny and I even felt two indents in his lower back.

Dimples.

So fucking adorable.

Having him so close and in my arms, I was scared I'd break him. He felt so fragile like china. So short but so cute.

"Hey June?" I heard Atty call to me as he walked into the kitchen where had been standing. Lyn walked by his side as he stared at the floor, a blush coating his cheeks. It's been a week since we've kissed, ever since then he's been blushing and looking at his feet when ever he talks to me. I felt my stomach flip and the sudden urge to pull him into my arms and kiss his cheeks.

"What's up Sunshine?" I asked, just as he was about to reply his stomach growled loudly and Lyn whined. Atticus' face turned ever read as I chuckled. "Hungry?" Atticus nodded his head. "Well then what do you want?" I asked and motioned to the fridge. Lyn yawned and walked out the kitchen, most likely to sleep.

Atticus shyly walked past me and to the fridge. He opened it and looked at the contents inside. I walked behind him and rested my head on his shoulder as I hugged him from behind. I wanted to see his reaction and that urge to hug it got the best of me. Atty giggled and I kissed his cheek.

"What's so funny?" I asked and Atty shrugged his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, Ima go to the store real quick, I'll post another once I get back because I didn't post when I had gotten four comments.

Still though,

Comment and Subscribe