Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FiftyTwo-

It's over running my senses. It's all i can feel and smell and touch. Even after it was I could still feel his warm lips pressing against mine and the echo of the tingles it sent throughout my body. I can still feel his soft hands caressing my cheeks ever so gently, wanting not to hurt me. Andd his hair tickling my skin, the way his tongue danced with mine and the delicious taste of his moan.

June. June. June. June.

The way he smiles, how his eyes twinkle. The way he's always so kind to me, always trying to make me happy. Those moments when I'm about to slip away into the hands of paranoia and it's best friend depression, like I was about to in the salon, he's right there. So tall, easily towering over me and can easily over power me yet he's so gentle and loving.

He take my breath away.

I smile to myself as I press my head against the car window and drink my almost empty chocolate shake. I can see a familiar house coming up in the distance as the endless miles of trees begin to disappear and a huge clearing is seen as far as the eye can see.

June pulls the car up to the driveway and parks it there, turning off the vehicle and stepping out, slipping the keys in his pocket. I close my eyes for a couple seconds, still savoring the feeling of his lips against mine and soon the door opens.

My eyes flutter open and I look up at a grinning June. "Thank you." I say as I step out of the car. "Your welcome Sunshine." He says as he closes it behind me and we enter his house. I grin to myself the moment we step through the door and Lyn is there, her tail wagging like crazy as she nudges our legs and licks our hands when we pet her. I slip off my shoes and leave them in the door way.

I walk to the kitchen and throw away my empty cup then walk out and down the hallway towards my room. I bite my lips as I go to the restroom conjoined to my room and star at myself in the mirror. I examined myself, my brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. I looked at myself curiously.

Was I attractive?

I just shook my head and decided that didn't really matter and quickly jumped into the shower and turning on the water.

~~~

I bit my lip, inhaling and exhaling as I peered around the corner and peeked at June who was sitting on the couch and watching tv. Let's stop lying to myself now.

I like June.
A lot.


Sure a relationship was something I said I didn't need, not after.....Isaiah. But June, would never hurt me. June cares. He's always there when I need someone. I'm not the same boy I was when i first got here. Sure I might not be super confident and I'm not so secure about myself. But I'm not how I once was.

I close my eyes and lean against the wall, immediately remembering June and I's kiss that had occurred a couple hours earlier. I bit my lip, the need to feel his lips against mine digging into my brain and threatening to over come my sense.

Fucking do it Atticus.

My eyes snapped open quickly and I walked into the room, my mind focused on accomplishing one task. I walked confidently over to June, standing in front of him and blocking his view of the television. June looked up at me curiously, his eyes sparkling as the light coming in through the windows bounced off of them. His lips were in a 'o' shape and before he could ask what my motives were I straddled his waist and attached my lips to his.

June immediately joined in the kiss as my hands found their favorite spot entangled in his head and he cupped my cheeks gently like he did earlier. I felt my heart rate speed up as my body was set on fire. June's tongue asked to play with mine and I gladly agreed, moaning when they fought for dominance. I tugged carefully on June's silky hair and he moaned. I grinned, loving the sound and pulled away from him, needing to breathe.

June's stared up at me shocked at my actions and I just smiled and nuzzled his cheek. June wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. "What was that for Sunshine." He asked, kissing my head as I rested it on his shoulder.

"I like you, you like me." I whispered, grabbing his hands and playing with his fingers. "I want us to be together." I continued, biting my lip as I waited for his reply. June ran his fingers up my back and I shuddered, loving the feeling.

"Be my boyfriend Sunshine?" He asked quietly and I nodded my head.

"Of course June-bug."
♠ ♠ ♠
D'awww!
YAY!
:D

THANKS TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED SORRY I GOT TO GO! <3