Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

SeventyThree-

It's been months since Atticus has his closure. So many months, honestly I'd say it's been roughly seven. But it feel like such little time has passed. I guess that's why they say love is eternal. Within those seven months Atticus has gotten so much stronger, mentally. Physically he's pretty much still the same but I'm not going to lie, something about his hips have changed. When ever I see him I can't help but look down and watch them sway. Last night I couldn't really stand just standing there and watching them......

I just sat on the couch watching Dane Cook on comedy central. Three seconds after his jokes began to turn dirty Atticus walked into the room, making my face heat up. He stopped in his tracks and looked at the screen, listening to the joke for a couple seconds until he quickly turned away from the screen and grabbed empty mugs that had held hot chocolate the night before. I watched him walk out of the room, mugs in hands and my eyes stayed glued to his hips.

Fuck it June, go for it.

I stood up quickly, following Atticus into the kitchen and I leaned against the counter watching him stand at the sink and wash the dishes. God what was this boy doing to me. As soon as he shut off the water I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck. "Hey Atty-bear." I whispered kissing his head and then kissing his neck again. Atticus just giggled and gently pried my fingers off of him and spun around.

"Hello to you to." He said teasingly as his hands found their place entangled in my hair and connected out lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist again and pulled him against me as my tongue licked his bottom lips. Atticus gave me permission and open his mouth allowing our tongues to dance together. I felt Atticus run his hands down my back and sneak under my shirt.

We both pulled away, needing to catch our breath. "U-um J-June. Could we... um...." I looked down at Atticus, watching his face grow a tomato color as his finger began to play with the hem of my jeans. My right hand cupped his cheek as I pecked his lips. "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Come on." I told him pulling his hand to myour bedroom. I closed the door behind us and faced him. The room was dark, my navy curtains blocking out the setting sun and allowing only small crack of lights to flood into the room. Atticus sat on the bed and looked up at me. His hair had grown to reach his shoulders over the months while mine went slightly past, he liked it though. On many occasions we'd just lay on the couch and he'd just run his fingers through my hair. I asked if he ever got tired of doing it but he just shook his head and told me that once he began to do it he couldn't stop because it put him at ease.

I smiled at him and walk over to him placing one hand on his cheek as I kissed him and gently pushing him on his back with the other. Atticus kissed me back, slowly adjusting himself so his feet weren't hanging over the edge. I kissed along his jaw, slipping my hands under his short and enjoying he shivered. Atticus quickly took of his shirt and tugged at mine, attaching our lips. He tugged at my shirt and I pulled away, taking it off.

Our jeans and boxer soon followed afterword. Atticus and I made love. My hands caressed his body as his caressed mine and it was something so beautiful. I can't describe how good it felt to be with him like that. I couldn't tell you how turned on I got when he was a withering mess beneath me, his whole body shuddering from waves of pleasure and the way his eyes would roll in the back of his head.


And I don't think you'd understand how happy I was when he told me he loved me, right before he fell asleep as we cuddled together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I lied. But I'm sorry it just flowed better this way. I'm sorry that there is no kinky scene, not really much of one no. But you can get your own visual image from June's description of Atticus' reaction right?

Thank you for commenting:
MissLonely
Nytestalker
Kade Holloway.
xXxJaimexXx
Skwahdala
KobraKid
tiffagold
Kodiizee
iwasthere
Escape. My. Fate[x2]
AshlynnLyrix


Four more chapters left. So please, those interested in reading more about a similar situation but from the view of the Abuser, then go check out Early Mourning

As well as any other of my stories.

Comment And Subscribe

PS I will update again in a few minutes because of the 12 comments.