Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

SeventyFour-

"Go back to sleep Atty." June told me, gently tugging at my shoulder so I would lay back down. "B-but." I tried telling him."Shh." I heard him whisper to me. I just nodded my head,lost in a haze. I felt something bubble up in my stomach and I couldn't help but smile. The person next to me chuckled and I buried my face into their chest, relishing in their warmth. His skin was bare and so heavenly against mine.

He wrapped his arms around me and I sighed and pressed myself closer to him. It felt so good. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too June." I whispered back, the sudden sense of deja vu running through my I just shrugged it off though and closed my eyes.

Things were perfect. Everything was wonderful, life was amazing. Every day I found myself loving June even more. I really do love June. I love his voice, his hair, his eyes. I love the way we cuddle. I love how he thinks and acts. I love hearing him chuckle and seeing him smile because his eyes seem to light up and he's filled with so much joy.

I didn't feel so unstable anymore. In fact I felt so strong, though there were some areas I was still lacking. Like my self confidence, but that wasn't too big. And I miss talking to my mom openly, which I hadn't in months, almost a year. I sighed and ran my fingers down his back, enjoying how June's body seemed to relax even more.

"Atticus you make me so happy." He whispered, kissing my head. "Good I hope I do." I smiled. "Oh you do you have no idea how much." He giggled, which caused me to giggle. "Your so cute!" I cooed, opening my eyes and looking up into his. June smiled and kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I apologize for not updating. I just have no idea what to write.
I don't like this chapter.

I'd like to thank these lovely people for commenting:
KobraKid
iFeel.Like.A.Monster
Nytestalker
tiffagold
AshlynnLyrix
BOOM!roasted.
Skwahdala
Ace Lightning.
Escape. My. Fate
MissLonely


I'm thinking two more chapters left.
Comment And Subscribe