Status: Hiatus

I Feel Our Memories Fade With Time.

First Summer, Real Fun.

Once finals were done, and we were all released for the summer with passing grades, it was time to party. All four of us were finally twenty-one, so it wasn’t hard to know what we wanted to do, except for Steph who didn’t find anything appealing about alcohol. It didn’t stop Kyle, Katie, and myself though. We had a few friends from school over with some liquor just having a good time.

“Hey, everyone!” I called out. “It’s time for a toast.”

Everyone gathered around in the kitchen, holding some sort of drink, and Steph with a can of mountain dew.

“Here’s to a summer of just being laid back having a lot of fun,” I said, holding my glass up.

Various noises of agreement came from the group as they held their glasses up. Even a bark from Toby was in the mix. Once the little celebration of starting summer was over, Steph and I settled down and cleaned up. While she was in the shower getting ready for bed, I checked my e-mail, shocked to find one from some sort of movie production company. I read through it, not even hearing Steph get out of the shower and come up behind me.

“Who’s that from?” she asked.

I jumped lightly. “Some movie production company. Apparently they were watching me through school and want me to try out for a small part in this movie for a film festival. It’s nothing huge, just one short scene in a restaurant, playing a waiter.”

“Interesting. Go for it, baby.”

“I will.”

Steph wrapped her arms around my shoulders, hugging me from behind. “That was a fun little party tonight. Couldn’t say much about Kyle though.”

“Poor guy needs more practice on holding his alcohol. We’re all new to the drinking game, he just drank too much too fast. Katie texted me saying he got him safely into bed, with a few buckets nearby.”

“That’s good. You coming to bed?” she asked, her fingers combing my hair.

“After I shower first. Ten minutes, kay?” I turned and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I showered quickly, and pulled on a pair of boxers, gym shorts, and a t-shirt before climbing into bed next to Steph. Only then did I notice she was wearing only one oversized t-shirt and a pair of boy shorts. She cuddled up next to me, drawing invisible circles on my chest.

“I’ve been thinking. We’ve been together for so long, and there’s one thing we haven’t tried,” she said.

“What’s that?”

“I’m pretty sure you know what I’m talking about.” She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at me.

“Don’t you want to wait till we get married?” I asked. “I thought that was always going to be the plan. I’m not even prepared right now.”

Her face fell just as soon as she began to get in the mood. “Oh. Never mind then. Sorry, it’s just that I’ve been getting in the mood a lot lately.”

“It’s ok. Give me some time to get prepared and it’ll happen. I mean, we’re both twenty-one, but I don’t think we’re ready to have kids yet, right?”

“What age do you want to start?”

“Give me a few years maybe. What about you?”

“Same here. Twenty-five at least. I can’t wait to have kids, but I can at the same time. Not to mention I have to go through the whole joy of carrying all the extra weight when I do get pregnant.”

I laughed lightly at her comment then laid down to get more comfortable. She was still propped up on her elbow, then she leaned in to kiss me. A passionate kiss as her hand made it’s way to the back of my neck. I followed suit by gently cradling her face to return the favor. She pressed her body closer to mine, where it almost felt like heat was radiating from her. We both knew that we weren’t ready for regular unprotected sex, but we could still have some fun.

As we continued to make-out, I could feel the blood rushing through my body, towards my center, where I could feel myself getting hard. Slightly embarrassed, I tried to control myself, but she already realized and her hand slowly moved down my chest, stomach, carefully reaching under my shorts and my boxers. By that time, there was no stopping myself as her hand caressed me. I needed to return the favor, so I casually turned to face her, my hand doing the same she did to me. I grabbed behind her knee, pulling her leg up over mine. The make-out session stopped as she concentrated more on my reactions to what her hand was doing.

She hadn’t realized that my own hand reached under the boy shorts until I rubbed my fingers against her clit. She gasped slightly but continued with massaging my dick. I went for entry, with one finger first, then adding a second, continuing to use my thumb to increase the pleasure. Within a few minutes, both of us were breathing heavier, the occasional moan would sneak out. I was feeling great, and I knew that she was. Both of us concentrating on one-another as well as the pleasure we both were feeling. As much as I wanted to be inside her I couldn’t do it unprotected. More minutes passed, and her head was laying against my chest, breathing heavier than me, but still keeping pace. She moaned more and more as I could feel myself about to hit my peak. Like clockwork, she let out a deep breath mixed with a moan along with a quivering body as she had an orgasm, then a few moments later I did the same.

We laid to catch our breath, then I went to go clean up and put on a clean pair of boxers. I crawled back in bed next to her, still breathing slightly heavier than normal. She was close to falling asleep.

“What brought that on?” I asked.

“Cause we never did anything before,” she said quietly, getting comfortable next to me. “I can’t wait till we decide we’re ready to start our family.”

“Me neither. Get some sleep, sweetie.”

“I love you, Tyler.”

“Love you too, Steph.”

She fell asleep moments later, and soon after that I had also fallen into a deep restful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah yeah, it wasn't real sex, but it's something. Sorry if it's overly weird or lame...