Sequel: All I Want
Status: Finished :) Comment for a sequel?

Smile Like You Don't Give A Damn About the Consequence

Go back to the place that we knew before

"I-i, Alex I..." I sighed looking down at my lap. This was hard.

I was trying to tell him I love him and that I want to be with him again, and I was sitting here stuttering like an idiot.

I heard him sigh and say-

"I'm not gonna say it's fine Lyric cause it's not., I love you and if you don't want to get back together now, then I'll wait fo-"

I shut him up at kissed him. It took him a second to respond, but a second or two after quickly responded and kissed me back. After a minute or two he smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"Alex I love you. I over reacted I shouldn't have, I just it was hard for me to think that you cheated on me, just 'cause someones hurt me like that before and it's hard to bear."

I blinked back tears that were starting to form, thinking of Matt. I pushed thoughts of him to the back of my head. We always knew it would never work out, there were too many obstacles for Matt and I to date, or ever move past dating.

Alex pushed my bangs out of my eyes and looked into my eyes concerned.

"Babe? Who-who cheated on you before?"

I smiled softly at him, and pushed his hair out of his face, repeating his action. I then softly held his hand, stroking it. He smiled, but the concern was still clear in his eyes. I knew I had told him that he was my first boyfriend. But, He was my first serious boyfriend.

"I know I told you, that you were my first boyfriend, but technically your my first serious boyfriend. I dated this guy Matt, when I was living in California for a while. He um, he cheated on me because I wasn't really ready to move to the next step in our relationship. I was so young, I just, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. But, it's all in the past now. I'm sorry I lied..."

I trailed off. It still hurt to think about my relationship with Matt, so much so, that I tried to forget about it.

"Hey, You don't have to be sorry. I'm not gonna ask you more cause I can see it in your eyes. But if you want this Matt guy hurt just let me know and-"

"And what you'll get Zack on him ?" I smiled playfully

"HEY! NOT NICE! And I'm sure I could take this guy.I mean have you seen these puppies? They are SICK!"

Alex said flexing his "muscles" ,while I just laughed.

"Hate to break it to ya Hun, but Matt, well Matt could break you in half."

He pouted while I just laughed and kissed his cheek.

"That hurt Jule, kiss it and make it better!" He pouted some more.

"Sorry Hun, I can't kiss your ego..."

He gasped and we then heard collective laughter. We both jumped in shock and fell off the couch in the back lounge. We looked up and saw Rian, Zack,Kara, Vinny,Flyzik, Jack, and Hayley standing there. They then awed as I put my head in the crook of Alex's neck, blushing like mad.

"FINALLY! Lyric, he's been moping like crazy! Even fans started to take notice."

"Yeah they thought Jalex came to an end!" Vinny shouted.

"Uh Babe? Do you have something to tell me ?" I questioned Alex looking back and forth between him and Jack.

Jack covered his mouth giggling...
♠ ♠ ♠
51 readers and 19 subscribers, you guys are truly amazing!
but I will prob loose Subs/Readers after this cause it's CRAP!
I'm really sorry guys, I've had maddd writers block and it's just awful ,as is this chapter :(