What Makes It Wrong For Us To Fall in Love?

Never Have I Ever

I nodded and laughed a little, "Yeah.."

"I can tell by the way you're acting, you think he's gorgeous don't you?"

I didn't say anything, which made her laugh even more, "Oh my god you so do!"

I merely nodded, not really knowing exactly what else to say.

She glanced up at me again, "But there's something more to it isn't there?"

"Uhh.."

Her eyes widened and she laughed,"He thought you were Emily didn't he?"

"Yeah...Apparently she forgot to mention she was leaving, so he assumed I was her...And asked me if we-my sister and him-were still going out tomorrow..."

"What did you tell him?" I stayed quiet, fearful she'd be angry with me for deceiving him. She merely laughed again and smiled. "You pretended you were her didn't you?"

"Maybe." I felt myself grow hotter. "But it's not as bad as it seems. I wasn't thinking and I'm sure-"

"Whoa! Did I say I had a problem with this?" She laughed again. "Honestly, as much of a friend that Em is to me, she treats guys the wrong way. To be honest, they had nothing in common and she'd probably end up hurting him, which is something I'd rather not have happen."

I smiled slightly. "So you won't tell him?"

"No..but sometime before you leave you have to promise me you will."

"I will." I sighed a little though, as I kept smiling. "...If this even lasts that long."

"Are you kidding me?" She grinned wider,"You're beautiful. If I was him I'd totally tap you."

I busted out with laughter.

"What's so funny about that statement?"

"Other than the obvious reason, people always forget about me, y'know? I'm not as good as my sister." I said, shrugging.

"Dude, you guys are twins!" She rolled her eyes.

"I know, but she's always just been, for lack of a better word, 'better' for boys. She's what they want."

"That's a lie. To be honest I think you're 'better' for boys." She smiled,"You're sweet, caring, and beyond gorgeous."

I smiled back,"Well thanks."

Just then something crossed my mind.

"Wait. John knows I'm me! Do you think he'll tell Stephen and the others?"

"Tell them what?" John said, as if appearing from nowhere.

Jess and I looked at each other. "Well, Elizabeth pretended to be Em, because Stephen thought she was her. And because of that they now have a date tomorrow."

"You what?" John said laughing.

"Don't judge." I felt myself growing hot for what seemed the hundredth time today.

"I'm not. Actually, I think this is a good thing."

"So you're not going to tell him? Or Josh? Or Brian?" I questioned.

"Not if he wants his glasses back!" Jess said pulling them out from her pocket as John frantically searched his own.

"Hey bitch that's not fair!" He whined.

"Who said I played fair?" She smiled.

***

The night previously I met Josh and Brian. Obviously they didn't know I was me, but hey.

Right now, Jess was helping me prepare for my date with Stephen, which she insisted she would help me do. She was straightening my hair, as I refused to do it myself because I was too lazy to.

"So. You said your sister was 'better' for boys. And that they usually forgot you. Does that mean this is your first date?" Jess asked me.

I smiled a little. "Yeah.." I was fucking nervous as hell, that much was obvious.

I'm sure she could tell as she told me,"Don't worry. Stephen's such a sweet guy to his dates. It's adorable really."

"Wait. What if he tries to kiss me? What am I supposed to do then?"

"Don't sweat it! Kissing him is not that big of a deal. It's the first date so if anything it's going to be a small peck!"

"But what if he expects something more because he thinks I'm Emily?" I replied to her.

"Seriously? Stephen's a gentleman. Stop worrying!" She laughed at me.

"Oh fine." I said crossing my arms. Then I remembered. And I just felt that I needed to embarrass her."Jess?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you like John?"

I watched as her reflection in the mirror turned tomato red and she mumbled a reply."Maybe.."

"Excuse me?" I told her, smirking.

"Maybe." She laughed.

"Oho! I was right! You know...you two would really make a cute couple." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"What? No." She laughed at my expression."I could never. I've known him since forever and if things didn't work out, it'd be weird for everyone.."

"Whoever said things wouldn't work out? You never really know."

"I...Well...I don't know." We both started to laugh. She glanced at the clock. "Shit." She finished the last piece of hair, and then shoved some clothes at me."Go get dressed! Stephen's going to be here soon."

She shooed me off to the bathroom.

I slowly pulled on my studded shorts, black v-neck with blue tanktop, and my favorite vans.

Let me tell you, I have never felt as nervous before as I have now.
♠ ♠ ♠
the previous set is supposed to be what her outfit looks like,
not that it matters xD
op it's snowing c:
hopefully school will be cancelled *fingers crossed*
anyway i know this is short but i wanted to at least get this much out
hopefully i can stay home tomorrow
that'd be nice (: