‹ Prequel: Lima Loser.
Status: Slowly updating, but still updating. :)

Lima Loser - Part Two.

THIRTY-ONE;

Monday morning came by pretty quickly. I slammed my hand down my alarm clock and got out of bed, stretching. I stumbled across the room in almost complete darkness, and opened my closet door. In there, I grabbed the first thing I saw and made my way to the bathroom to shower.

I stripped off and hopped in the shower. As I turned on the water, I stood there, trying to process some thought. This was too early for me. I thought back to Saturday night, though, and what exactly had happened after Puck and I went out trick-or-treating with his sister. I laughed a little as I washed myself, and eventually got back out of the shower. I dried myself off and threw on a pair of zebra-striped jeans and a Megadeth shirt.

After that, I dried and straightened my hair before putting on my makeup. I then went downstairs, grabbed a quick bowl of cereal, brushed my teeth, and sat down to watch half of an episode of Spongebob before being picked up by Puck.

Eventually, a knock came upon the door. I slowly got up to answer it, and when the door swung open, Puck stood before me with a weird grin on his face. I mean, the grin itself wasn’t weird, but the fact that he was grinning so early in the morning was.

“Good morning, rebel,” he leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. “Ready to go?”

“Yep!” I smiled. I grabbed my bookbag and lunchbag, as I went outside and shut the door behind me. We both climbed into his truck.

He started the ignition, and turned on the heat. While he was waiting for the truck to heat up a little, he looked over at me with a smirk. “So, how was your weekend?”

“Interesting. Stayed in all weekend and read.”

“Of course you did,” he chuckled. “Beats what I did. I robbed a bank and used the money to buy prostitutes.”

“Why does that not surprise me?” I smiled, leaning into kiss him.

The truck finally started to heat up, so Puck pulled out of the driveway and turned up the radio. We both gave each other the same look we did the last time we sang in his truck. It was definitely another one of those times.

Me: “Might as well go for a soda.
Nobody hurts, and nobody cries!”

Puck: “Might as well go for a soda.
Nobody drowns and nobody dies!”


Me: “So, we’re in one of our blue moods.
You wanna have it your way, and I want it mine.”

Puck: “All this debating going ‘round in our blue mood,
Makes me thirst for love.”


Me: “Might as well go for a soda.
Nobody hurts, and nobody cries!”

Puck: “Might as well go for a soda.
Nobody drowns and nobody dies!”


Me: “Life seems to be a bomb inside your head.
Well, the bomb in my head is love.”

Puck: “All this debating going ‘round in our blue mood,
Makes me thirsty for love.”


Me: “Might as well go for a soda.
Nobody hurts, and nobody cries!”

Puck: “Might as well go for a soda.
Nobody drowns and nobody dies!”


Me: “Might as well go for a soda.
It’s better than slander, it’s better than lies!”

Puck: “Might as well go for a soda.
Nobody hurts and nobody cries!”


Puck and I: “Might as well go for a soda!”

Me: “Might as well go for a soda.
Nobody hurts, and nobody cries!”

Puck: “Might as well go for a soda.
Nobody drowns and nobody dies!”


Me: “Might as well go for a soda.
It’s better than slander, it’s better than lies!”

Puck: “Might as well go for a soda!”

Puck: “Might as well go for a soda!
Oooohh yeah!”

Me: “Nobody hurts, nobody cri-i-ies!”
Puck: “Might as well go for a soda!
Ooohhh yeah!”

Me: “Nobody drowns, nobody di-i-ies!”
Puck: “Might as well go for a soda!”
Me: “It’s better than slander, it’s better than li-i-ies!”
Puck and I: “Might as well go for a soda!”

Puck pulled into the school parking lot as soon as the song had ended. We both jumped out of the truck and walked hand-in-hand into the school. As soon as we entered the front doors, we were face-to-face with none other than Blaze Jagger. I still laughed hysterically inside at the slowly fading bruises on his face.

“Yes?” I looked up at him. “Can we help you?”

“Not at all,” he smirked, but quickly dropped it. “Mr. Schuester told me to let you know that there’s a Glee club meeting first period.”

“Oh,” I said, simply. “Okay.” And with that, I squeezed a glaring Puck’s hand as we walked past him and to my locker to drop off my bookbag. We would’ve went to Puck’s locker, too, but he was too much of a slacker to bring any books to school.

When the bell rang, we made it straight to the music room, where Finn, Mercedes, Blaze, and Rachel were sitting. Rachel was folding her arms and I was pretty sure her eyes turned a glowing dark red when she saw us. I couldn’t help but laugh at how serious and immature she was being about the whole situation. It was just an egg, right? It’s not like she hadn’t gotten one tossed at her before. And with her personality, I was sure she’d had many tossed at her.

Mr. Schue greeted us as we sat down, and waited for the others to come in. When they all did, he spoke up. “So, quick question. What’s coming up next week?”

“Sectionals,” we replied unenthusiastically. What? It was Monday morning. Plus, it’s not like we were going to win with 13 members anyway. We needed 14 this year in order to compete. And I highly doubted that anyone would be running for the sign-up sheet.

“Right. So, within the next week, you guys are on a mission. And this mission is very important,” he sounded ridiculous, but we all kept listening.

“Since we’re short a member, I need all of you to try your hardest to find a 14th member this week. It’s important that you do so, because otherwise, we automatically won’t be able to compete. Another thing, we need to come up with a setlist and start practicing. Really fast. So, I want each one of you to individually come up with a list of songs you think would be good to use, and bring them to me tomorrow.”

I grinned. I knew I would have the time of my life going through songs on my iPod and writing down at least a hundred of them.

“Sound good?” Mr. Schue added once he was done explaining.

We all nodded.

“Remember, this is extremely important. Without a 14th member, we’re done. And without a good setlist, we’re done,” he told us. We nodded again, and with that, he reminded us one more time what had to be done, and then sent us back to class.

I had Math first period, and Puck wasn’t in that class, so I gave him a kiss and told him to meet me at recess. I then walked off to Math class, and once entering the classroom, I sat in my usual seat and took out my books. My teacher, Mr. Teller (but he liked to go by Mr. T), stood up from his desk and began to teach the class functions, when a knock came upon the door. He went over to answer it, and after just a few moments, in walked Justin Bieber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Music:
Go For a Soda - Kim Mitchell.

So, who likes my introduction to Sam? LOL. Comment pleaseeee. :)