Must Be Dreamin'

Tramp Stamp

“So where are you getting it?” Josh asked me as we were driving in his truck to go to the tattoo parlor.

“On my ankle,” I smiled over at him.

Now that the six month mark was approaching quickly from that fateful day that took Jeremy’s life Kylee wanted to get a tattoo in his honor. When she told me I decided I wanted one as well. I already had two other tattoos; three small stars by my hip and one on my foot that said Let It Be and I decided to get In God’s Hands band around my ankle.

The second the Mulisha guys heard they all wanted one too. I thought it was sweet. So now we’re on our way there. Josh picked me up and on the way to the place to get them done I kept teasing Josh and saying he should get a tramp stamp…. Of course he didn’t agree.

“C’mon Josh,” I whined with a giggle. “They’re sexy,” I joked.

“You’re saying I’m sexy?” He laughed raising an eyebrow over at me.

“No,” I laughedbut wasn’t serious “I said they were.”

“Well fine then,” He scoffed trying to sound offended but it didn’t work because he started laughing.

“Aw you’re cute though,” I shot off without thinking and then hoped that he thought I was joking.

“Oh well thanks,” Josh smirked but his smile broke through.

”Tramp stamp, tramp stamp, tramp stamp!” I chanted through giggles.

“Kirstie,” He groaned. “Only gay people get them.”

“So are you gay?” I giggled.

”I’m not getting one!” He groaned as I just laughed.

We pulled up to the tattoo place and no one was there yet. Soon Ky and Jimmy pulled up and I couldn’t resist and I decided to tease Josh some more.he’s just so cute.

“Guess what?” I said to them.

“What?” They simultaneously asked.

”Josh is getting a tramp stamp!” I shouted through all my giggles.

“I always knew you were that kind of a guy, Josh,” Ky joked.

“Shut up!” Josh shot at her. “I am not getting one!”

“Yes you are!” Kylee and I both told him as we busted out laughing.

Soon the rest of the Mulisha arrived and they took us in. A nice lady called me into a room and Josh followed me in. I was a little nervous and he sensed it.Isn’t he sweet?

I explained what I wanted and she soon got to work on my ankle. I winced at the pain but Josh took my hand and gave it a little squeeze making me feel better. Halfway through Josh had to leave to go get his which made me a little bummed. Once I saw the tattoo my smile came back though. Jeremy would have been proud.

I beamed as I poked my head into Kylee’s room and I showed off mine to her and she did the same to me. She was a little emotional but I don’t blame her. I was happy this was finally a closure for her.

All of us waited out in the middle room and Josh seemed to have died back there or something. He was taking forever!

“He got the tramp stamp,” I said with the straightest face I could manage. “I told him they were sexy,” I went on, laughing at the end.

We kept on waiting but Josh finally emerged with his shirt offwow he’s hott. He had an odd look on his face and his caramel gaze immediately settled on me.

“Why did I listen to you?” He sighed.

“You got it!” I shot at him with my eyes getting big. WHY DID YOU LISTEN TO ME? I WAS KIDDING!”

I ran over to him and spun him around so I could see. I gasped seeing the ink on his lower back. he’s such an idiot! I was totally kidding, that’s such a girly place to get it!

“Why did you do that?” I shook my head but let out a couple giggles. The entire Mulisha was in hysterics which made my giggles come out.

“You don’t like it?” Josh asked me a little disappointed.

“Well…” I said not wanting to make him sad.

“I love it,” He grinned. “I’ll love it even more once it washes off,” He finished making me sigh out of relief and everyone went on to question him.

“It’s fake, I got it here,” He snickered at everyones reaction then showed off his real tattoo that he got…on his arm!

“I knew it was fake the whole time,” Jimmy said to everyone. I just rolled my eyes.

“You didn’t even get one. How would you know?” Josh teased him before chuckling.

“Yeah Jimmy,” I baked up Josh.

We all went on to tease Jimmy real good before Kylee started defending him…. Then got teased for that. Ha ha Jimmy gets defended by a girl. That makes me laugh and it made everyone else laugh too.

We hung around a while longer before Josh wanted to get going…. And he’s kind of my ride so I went as well. I pretended to pout once we got into his truck and told him it was mean that he pulled that prank on us.

“You had me so worried,” I smirked.

“I know,” He laughed.

“That’s mean,” I shot back at him.

“You still like me though,” he countered.

“No I don’t,” I told him while crossing my arms and shaking my head.

“Aw that makes me sad,” Josh pouted at me.

“Fine,” I groaned with a laugh in my voice. “I still like you…even if you do like lil’ wayne.”

This started a round of smack talk on Lil’ Wayne from me and The Beatles from Josh. It seems like everyday I spend with this guy I seem to like him more and more. I hope that eventually stops at a friendship thougheven if I really wish it could go farther.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha I always think or Erik Roner from Nitro Circus when i hear tramp stamp lol

Comments please?????

Kirstie