Must Be Dreamin'

Jimmy With A Side Of Rockstar

“Ky… Kylee… Kylee, wake up!” Jimmy’s voice rang with a slight chuckle in his voice.

I groaned and rolled over, taking the blankets with me to cover my face from him. I wasn’t getting up. It’s too early. I don’t wake up at this hour for anyone! I don’t care how cute that guy is… NO!

“Kylee, you need to get up,” he said, the laughter in his voice gone now.

“Go away, Jimmy,” I shot at him, trying to hold my blankets tighter once he started tugging on them.

“Ky, you said we’d take Kirstie to the airport today,” he said.

Ok… I’m up. I shot right out of bed and darted to the bathroom. How could I have forgotten?This just proves that I shouldn’t spend nights with Jimmy… I forget things!

This had to be the fastest that I’ve ever gotten ready for the day. I feel like the worst friend ever! How could I have forgotten that? Once I was done, I hurried downstairs to find Josh and Jimmy just chilling calmly in the living room. I wanted to scream at them… They just laughed though.

“I hate you guys… like a lot right now,” I said while walking past them to go into the kitchen.

I got into Jimmy’s fridge and got out a Rockstar. If those two are going to be picking on me all day… and this early, I need caffeine… badly! But just as I was about to take a sip, a pair of beefy arms hook around my waist from behind. I tried so hard not to smile, but it won the battle.

“I don’t want my Rockstar with a side of Jimmy,” I teased as I turned around to look into his gorgeous eyes.

“What about your Jimmy with a side of Rockstar?” he smirked while taking the newly opened can from me, taking a sip and then pressing his lips against mine softly… It was yummy… really yummy.

“That combo is just deadly,” I countered, making him smile.

“I think you like it though,” he smirked again before planting another kiss on my lips… This was better… way better. I wanted to stay like this all day, but… Stupid Josh!

“Are you serious right now?” Josh asked once he walked into the kitchen.

“My house,” Jimmy protested, parting from me just a little bit.

“Technically, it’s your parents’ house,” Josh snickered, thinking he had him.

“Technically, you don’t have to be here,” Jimmy shot back at him with a victorious smile on his face… It was cute!

Josh just rolled his eyes and left the kitchen while mumbling that we had to leave soon. I ignored him and gave my Fitzy one more kiss before we started for his truck. Josh hopped in the backseat and we were off for Kirstie’s house!

On the way, Josh was a little mopey thing. We tried to involve him in our conversations, but he just wouldn’t participate. Little butthead! We try to do something nice, Joshua! But I ignored him. Instead, I just reached over and took Jimmy’s hand. He flashed me a bright smile and gave my hand a squeeze once I did.

But once we got Kirstie into the truck, Josh seemed to perk right up. Hm, I wonder why! I didn’t tease them today though. Kirstie’s leaving. They need a moment… I guess.

When we got to the airport though, the boys lagged behind while Kristie and I led the way. It was obvious she was excited to be going. I mean… Weezer is one of her favorite bands, but… she didn’t want to be gone for that long. My poor best…

“I’m going to miss you Kirstie,” I faked cried while pulling her into a hug once we were at her gate.

“I’m going to miss you too… even though all you do is make out with Jimmy all the time now,” she teased once parted.

“I do not!” I protest, but Jimmy had to chuckle in the background… Good job, baby!

“That’s what they were doing before we came,” Josh had to pipe in, making me shoot a glare his way. I like him so much better when he doesn’t talk! Kirstie just looked at me with a knowing smile. I just rolled my eyes.

“Aw, you guys are picking on my Kytzy,” Jimmy cooed while coming over to hook his arms around me,obviously making me smile.

“Kytzy?” Josh and Kirstie questioned at the same time.

“Like Fitzy, but with Ky…” Jimmy explained in a duh like fashion… everyone should know this.

“I wonder about your guys’ sanity sometimes,” Kirstie rattle off with Josh stepping next to her.

They went on to exchange a few quiet words and aLONG! hug. I don’t know why, but it did make me smile… and an excuse to tease Josh later. Before she walked off, she came over and asked Jimmy if she could have another hug from me since his arms were still locked firmly around me. I had to giggle at this though. He turned into a little pouty thing. He’s so cute!

But he did end up letting go of me so Kirstie and I could share another hug. I was sad to watch her leave, but so excited for the opportunity she had. She’s gonna rock NY! I was going to miss her though. That’s for sure.

“Have fun, you little rockstar,” I teased once we parted.

“I will… you have fun with your little rockstar,” she teased while raising her eyebrows at Jimmy and I…and he just happened to have hooked his arms back around me.

Josh laughed at her words, making me shoot a glare at him. Of course he ignored it and went on to watch Kirstie disappeared onto her plane. I sighed and relaxed into Jimmy’s chest again. We haven’t been away from each other since she asked me to go on tour with her. But I’ll be ok… I got my Fitzy… and that… greasy thing over there that they call Josh Grant.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

comment? PLEASE!

Ky