Must Be Dreamin'

Yummy?

“Well someone is attractive,” I giggled as I stepped into Josh’s basement and saw him lifting weights with his shirt off.

“Yeah that’s you,” he smiled as he put his weights down and opened his arms for me.

“You’re so cute,” I smiled as I walked into his arms and left a kiss on his chest.

“I try, just for you,” he cutely replied.

“I do have to say this is a really good look for you,” I laughed while pulling away from him a little bit so I could look at him. “You’re yummy,” I giggled.

“I’m yummy?” he asked with a chuckle of his own coming out.

“Yep,” I smiled. “My Joshie is very yummy.”

“You give yummy kisses,” he said dangerously close to my lips.

“I do?” I asked in the same tone he used before.

“Yep,” he mimicked.

“Well I guess I should give you one then,” I whispered making him get goosebumps.

“I guess you should,” He smiled as I connected our lips but once we parted he immediately came back and gave me soft, sweet kisses.

This started a round of kisses between us while holding each other tightly in our arms. I think if a nuclear bomb went off we wouldn’t have noticed. After an hour or so of this Josh and I just cuddled together and I laid my head on his bare chest.

“I should go back to lifting my weights but you’re making it so hard,” Josh chuckled as he left a trail of kisses on my neck making me giggle.

“I’m glad I showed up while you were doing this though because you are so hot anyway let alone when you don’t have a shirt off,” I smiled at him.

“I have an idea,” he grinned right back.

He got up and then picked me up in his arms. Josh started lifting me up and down like a weight and I let out loud laughs. Every time I would come back down he would leave a kiss on my lips.

“You’re a genius,” I told him with a big smile.

“I know,” he laughed.

“I haven’t seen Kylee since she got back from Hawaii,” I whined after a little bit.

“We could go see her if you wanted to.”

“Want to come with me?” I asked.

“Always,” He grinned while pecking my lips then pulling a shirt over his head.

We knew that she would be at Jimmy’s house and when we got there the two of them were laying on the grass, soaking wet and laughing their heads off. They’re such a cute couple.

The hose was laying next to them just running, creating a mud puddle but Josh turned it off making their attention turn to the two of us.

“Conserving water means nothing to you two huh?” Josh asked them as he brought his hands up to his waist.he’s so cute.

“Shut up Josh,” Kylee teased him. “I have a better question for you though. Where were you this morning? I tried calling!” Ky asked me.

As I looked at her, dripping wet sitting next to Jimmy who was also soaking wet. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and I busted out laughing.

“I’m sorry…. I just can’t take you seriously when you look like that,” I choked out as I hunched over in laughter.

“Well I love you too!” she laughed.

“I do Ky,” I honestly told her. “I would hug you but…you’re dripping everywhere,” I said seeing the water fall off of her.

“Shut up Kirstie! I’ll put the hose on you and Josh,” she teased even though Josh turned the water offwow short term memory loss much Ky?

We exchanged a few more words before Jimmy and Ky walked inside to get changed…well Jimmy walked but he threw Kylee over his shoulder so she didn’t do much walking.

Josh and I hung around on the deck for a while but soon Josh laid down on the lawn chair and closed his eyes to block out the sun. I took this opportunity to go over to the mud puddle and dip my hands in it.

I crept back over to him and put my hands on his white shirt making two big handprints as I let out a laugh.

“Are you laughing because I’m just so hot?” He teased without opening his eyes.

“No,” I laughed harder.

Josh slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, saw my hands… then saw his shirt.

“Oh you’re in so much trouble,” he smirked while getting up and chasing me around the yard while I let out a ton of laughs and screams. He eventually caught me and picked me up in his arms.

“I told you that you’re in trouble,” he smirked before connecting our lips together in a beautiful kiss.

We heard footsteps so he quickly put me back down and we stood next to each other asa dry version Ky and Jimmy walked out and eyed us oddly.

”You’re it!” I yelled while touching Josh and tried to remove any awkwardness or suspicions.

We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging around before Jimmy turned on his speaker system that was hooked up outside. We blasted music and danced around for hours on end. I just hope we didn’t send the wrong messagewhich was actually the true message to Kylee and Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a lot of fun writing this one for some reason :D

Josh and Kirstie