Must Be Dreamin'

Just Awkward

I can’t believe that just a few days ago Josh kissed me! I get all smiley just thinking about it. I have the cutest boyfriend ever, Josh is so adorable. His cuteness factor got bumped up this morning too because he came over and brought me flowers. awww, isn’t he sweet?

“The flowers reminded me of you because they’re so beautiful,” He cutely told me after I set the flowers in a vase and on the table.

“You’re just too sweet,” I smiled as he put his arms around me and gently rocked me back and forth.

“That wasn’t being sweet. That was stating facts… although no flower in the world could be as gorgeous as you,” Josh stated while pecking my lips.

“I think my Joshie just put me on cuteness overload,” I giggled.

“Oh really?” he smirked.

“Yes really,” I whispered as I was right next to his ear and I made him get shivers down his spine.

He pressed his lips to mine in a beautiful kiss as he held me tight up against his chest. My hands started running through his short brown locks as our kiss deepened. Josh then picked me up without breaking our kiss and laid me on the couch and then climbed on top of me as the kiss got more and more passionate. It made me get butterflies in my stomach.

Soon we heard a gagging noise and looked over to see Kylee standing near us making the noise. I rolled my eyes and Josh quickly jumped up off of the couch.

“Hold on…I need a sec,” Ky smirked while pretending to throw up.

“Ok…I’m good,” She dorkily grinned. “Kirstie you might wanna get that…You got grease right there,” She giggled while pointing to her lips; referring to what Josh always says about how at a race He’s gonna get greasy!

“Shut up!” was all I could push out making her laugh loudly.

“I caught you two in the act,” She said in a sing song voice.

“Well bravo!” Josh sarcastically shot at her.

“I need to tell someone!” She squealed while grabbing her phone and started to dial.

”NO!” Josh and I yelled at the same time.

“Why shouldn’t I? You guys teased Jimmy and I so much!” She retaliated.

“And we’re sorry,” Josh said in the cutest little voice making me want to cover his cute little baby face in kisses.

“Whatever. You guys better spill or I am,” She told us.

“He just kissed me one night,” I blissfully sighed as I sat inbetween two of my favorite people.

“That’s it?” She asked. “There wasn’t anything romantic or….special? Just this awkward thing?” Ky went on giggling.

“I’m not awkward!” Josh countered.

“Yes, you are,” Kylee retaliated. “You think you’re this bad little gangster, but you’re just awkward,” She went on giggling in the process.

“Josh, it’s kind of true….but I agree, you’re not awkward, just cute,” I smiled while hugging onto my JG.

“Don’t get me started,” Ky piped up.

“We don’t care about Jimmy,” I groaned with a laugh in my voice.

“Now that boy is cute,” She said.

She then got up and walked outside, holding her phone up to her ear and calling someone. Right now I don’t even care…. As long as I can cuddle with my Joshie.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? :D

Joshie boy and Kirstie