Must Be Dreamin'

She’d Say You’re Being Awkward

Josh and my relationship has been four months in the making and it’s amazing. I get a smile just thinking about him. I’ve never felt the same way about someone the way I do with Josh. He’s just amazing.

“Someone’s all fancy,” Kylee smirked at me as I walked down the stairs.

My Joshie told me that he had a special date for us tonight. He’s so mysterious and cute!

“Did you just come over to my house to make fun of me?” I teased while bringing my hands up to my hips.

“Naw, I was on my way to see Jimmy but I stopped by….and there was an opportunity to poke a little fun so I took it,” she giggled.

“Whatever,” was my awesome comeback. “But look at this picture of Josh,” I giggled along with her and I held my phone out to her.

EW! Josh is just gross….” she rolled her eyes. “Ha! See he’s Just Gross and that’s his initials, JG.”

“Well….. He’s…. JUST GORGEOUS!” I loudly laughed along with her. Whenever one of us laughs, it makes the other person laugh so much harder. It took a long time but we eventually regained our composure.

“See you don’t have a cute nickname for Jimmy because he’s just a leprechaun,” I smiled with a few giggles coming out.

You know what? Jimmy doesn’t even need a nickname, you just see him and are like, wow… so…” she countered.

“I’m not even going to go there!” I told her with a smirk. “I’m going to see my Joshie.”

“Fine go see your greasy boy,” she laughed.

“Fine I will!” I shouted playfully as I got in my car and drove to his house where he immediately pulled me into his truck and started going somewhere.

“You look stunning,” Josh smiled over at me as he took one hand off the wheel and laced our fingers together. “But you always do.”

“You look cute, but you always do,” I beamed. “So where are we going?”

“You’re going to have to wait to find out,” He smirked. He knew that I loved surprises but right now it was killing me!

He eventually led me to a beautiful place on the California coast where we watched the sunset together. It was cheesy and clichéd but for some reason when Josh did it for me….it wasn’t.

Josh was sitting so his legs were in a V and I was sitting inbetween them as I leaned up against his chest and his arms were tightly wrapped around me. I rested my hands on top of his tattooed arms and embraced his warmth.

“Kirstie?” he started making me look up at him and all his features were lit up by the moonlight. I couldn’t think of anything more romantic. “I want to tell you something.”

“Okay,” I said.

“I understand if you don’t want to say it too but I just feel like I should tell you think and um… so I guess,” he stuttered but I cut him off.

“Josh, if Kylee was here she’d say that you’re being awkward,” I giggled “Just tell me.”

”I love you,” He softly said while gazing into my eyes.

“You do?” was all my brain could come up with.

“I do. I love you so much. I’ve never known anyone like you, you’re so unique and amazing. I don’t even know how to explain you….you’re just Kirstie and that’s so wonderful. You make me so happy and I just… I just know that I love you,” he said completely heartfelt.

“Oh Josh,” I sighed while bringing my hand up to cup his cheek. “I love you too.”

He didn’t say anything, he didn’t need too. The smile on his face and the kiss he left on my lips conveyed everything. I didn’t need anything but him right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
please please please please please please comment!!!!!
we have some really good chapters coming up though, i'm excited for them :D

Kirstie and Joshie Boy