Must Be Dreamin'

Using Your Voice For Evil

I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! MY BAND WON THE BEST BAND OF THE YEAR AWARD! You could say I’m a little excited. Tonight was the MTV Music Awards which is actually a pretty big deal to us musicians. It’s like the Emmys for the music world.

Josh, Kylee, and Jimmy were all coming too. It made me happy. Kylee and I went shopping the other day for our dresses and now, a few hours before the awards, my makeup artist and my hairdresser were over at my house getting me ready and I had them do Kylee as well.

“Wow, I have such a sexy girlfriend,” Josh whistled as he and Jimmy came walking into my room once we were near getting ready to go. Kylee and I were just puling on our shoes.

“Look who’s talking! Yummy,” I giggled as I looked at Josh. Since it was a fancier event the boys wore their tux’s. I didn’t pay hardly any attention to Jimmy, I couldn’t get my eyes off of my hunky man. His hair was spiked up in such a hot way and his white shirt that was underneath had a few of the top buttons undone, his jacket was hanging open and his tie was missing and his black etnies were covering his feet…. I thought it was cute though. that’s just Josh.

“You’re so gorgeous,” He lowly sighed while leaving a trail of kisses along my jaw bone. “I think that I’m going to have to fight of all the other guys that catch even a glimpse of you.”

“Joshie,” I giggled as he nibbled my ear.

“What?” He innocently asked as he held me tighter to him and my fingers played with the very ends of his hair.

“You’re so insanely attractive,” I told him.

All he did was smile then bring his lips to mine in a beautiful, passionate, and electrifying kiss.

“Why don’t we just skip this thing and stay here all night?” Josh teased with our lips dangerously close.

“Don’t say that or I might say yes,” I whispered and made him get shivers down his spine.

“You’re so mean,” he snickered before connecting our lips together.

Once we finally parted I looked over at Jimmy and Ky as I rolled my eyes once I saw them. They were in a total lip lock and it was disgusting! I loudly cleared my throat to get their attention but they ignored me.I was afraid we might have to hose them down!

Josh and I eventually got them separated and into the car. I made Jimmy drive and Kylee sat in the passenger seat while Josh and I cuddled in the backseat. He was being so touchy tonight but still really cute…but he’s always cute.

“Oh gag me!” Kylee shot at us from the front seat once Josh was nibbling on my ear and I kept giggling.

“Shut up Ky!” I teased. “You’d be doing the same thing if it was your Fitzy!”

“But it’s not so can it!” she joked right back.

Once we got there I had to wipe off Josh’s face since I got lipstick all over it but after that we were ready to go. Kylee and Jimmy went in the back way and got their seats but I had to go get my picture taken so of course Josh came. He wasn’t jumping for joy but I didn’t have to hit him over the head or anything so that was a plus.

They got lots of picturesI think they took extras because Josh is so hot but Danny and Kevin showed up soon so we got to stand out there even longer. b]whoopie! I sucked it up though, this is part of my job and I just love my jobif you can call it a job too much to not do it because of getting my picture taken.

When it was over Josh laced our fingers together and we found the table that Jimmy and Ky were at. Josh pulled out a chair for me and gave me a cheeky smile. Isn’t he such a gentleman? I love that guy.

“You’re so sweet,” I cooed once he scooted his chair right up next to mine and placed his hand on his knee.

“It’s just because I love you,” He sweetly said while pecking my lips. I caught a glimpse of Jimmy and Ky, who were in the same position so I took the opportunity to tease them.

“Jimmy and Kylee sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G,” I sang.

“Why do you have to use your voice for evil?” Jimmy sighed as they parted.

“It’s not evil it‘s…friends being aware of other friends relationships and singing it to the world,” I laughed.

“Are you sure you don’t have something wrong with you?” Ky teased. I just stuck my tongue out at her.

Danny and Kevin then took a seat next to us and the butterflies built in my stomach, knowing that soon we would be awarded the best band of the year award…this is like HUGE! it’s what every band dreams of. And I have a boyfriend that every girl dreams of.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
comments?

Kirstie