Must Be Dreamin'

Full Of Surprises

So Kylee and Jimmy broke up. I’m pretty surprised but I totally understand where Kylee’s coming from. It might be just because she’s my best friend but I’m on her side on this one. I don’t think she should be with him if he can’t trust her but….I liked them together. They were a good couple.

Tomorrow my band, plus Kylee, are leaving on tour. I’m sad to be leaving Josh but this tour is only a month, that makes me happy. And Ky’s coming, that makes me more happy!

But right now I’m walking into Josh’s hose. He said he had a little ’romantic date’ planned for us before we leave. I’m sure it’ll be cute, Josh did it so it has to be. I was right too; when I walked in Josh was waiting for me. He was standing next to the dining room table where he had a whole candlelight dinner set up.

“Aw Josh,” I cooed while going over and wrapping my arms around him. “Did you make this?”

“Kirstie, I love you and I want you alive so no, I didn’t make it,” he chuckled. Josh is so cute when he chuckles. It makes me want to kiss him….so I did.

Josh then scooted my chair out for me and I took a seat. Josh then sat across from me and we shared our little dinner. He kept rubbing our feet together and saying things to make me blush, it was cute though.

“I have something else for you, come with me,” He smiled after our dinner was over.

“Boy, this night is sure full of suprises,” I said to him.

As he took me by the hand he led me into the living room where he told me to sit down on the couch. Josh then pulled out an acoustic guitar and I got a confused look on my face. But then he started strumming…AND SINGING!

Give me more lovin’ than I’ve ever had
Make it all better when I’m feeling sad
Tell me that I’m special even when I know I’m not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad, I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you

You make it easy, as easy as 1,2, 1,2,3,4
There’s only one way, two say, those three words, four you
I love you
There’s only one way, two say, those three words and that’s what I’ll do
I love you


Josh sang this three more times before coming to an end. I couldn’t believe he was singing and playing the guitar! I’ve only heard him sing to lil’ wayne once before. He didn’t have the most beautiful voice but to me, that was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard. He did that for me, and that’s what meant so much.

“That was so beautiful Josh,” I sighed once the song was over. “I didn’t know you knew how to play guitar.”

“I don’t,” He smiled. “But I had Danny teach me this song.”

“Just for me?” I questioned. He just gave me a small smile and nodded is head. That’s like the sweetest thing ever! I completely covered his adorable little baby face in sweet kisses.

“I love you,” I told him.

“I love you too,” He replied. “But I have one more thing.”

“What?” I beamed.

“Well I just have to say Kirsten is a really fitting name for you.”

“Why’s that?” I asked him.

“Because it’s so unique… and you’re so unique. I’ve never met anyone like you before and I know I never will. You’re such a beautiful person Kirstie, on the inside and the outside. You have the kindest heart, a bubbly personality, so much positive energy and your ways have captivated me. I don’t know what I’d do without you,” he conveyed.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you either Josh,” I truthfully said.

“I really mean that though Kirstie, and I don’t want to live a day without you,” Josh said while standing up and pushing his hand down in his pocket.

He pulled out a black box before getting down on one knee. I knew what was happening now and tears were building up in my eyes. He took one of my hands in one of his and looked into my eyes that happy tears were coming out of.

“Kirsten Callahan, would you marry me?” Josh gently questioned in the sweetest voice I had ever heard.

“Joshua Grant, I would love to,” I replied with the biggest smile before being engulfed in his loving embrace. We shared the best kiss I had ever had before he gently pulled away.

“Wait, you need this,” He smiled while opening the box.

“It’s beautiful Josh,” I sighed while resting my head on his chest as he slipped the ring onto my finger.

“I tried to find something as beautiful as you but there just isn’t anything that gorgeous so this was the next best thing,” He told me.

“I love your cheesy comments,” I giggled.

“I love you,” Josh softly said while leaving a kiss on my head.

“I love you too Joshie,” I told him. “I don’t think anyone in the world is as happy as me right now.”

“Oh yes there is….me,” He smiled before pressing his lips to mine.

I can’t believe this is happening to me! I’ve said that before in my life but it’s never had the meaning that it does right now. Josh is my everything, and now I know that he’ll be my everything forever….
♠ ♠ ♠
aw, Joshie's so cute!

but seriously guys, only one person has commented, and that's just because she's amazingly awesome all the time, but seriously there's got to be more than one person reading this! please? c'mon you know you want tooooooooo lol :D

Joshie boy and Kirstie