Must Be Dreamin'

I Thought You’d Never Ask

We’re on the road again for a month long tour. I’m so bummed to be leaving Josh….my fiancé. That just makes me smile. But my smile faded when I was the last one to get on the bus and saw that Kylee was sitting in the back, gazing out the window.

“Hey Ky,” I softly said while plopping down next to her once the bus got rolling. “You bummed about Jimmy?”

“I’m fine,” She said back. I’ve known this chick forever, she’s not fine.

“C’mon Kylee, talk to me,” I prodded while putting an arm around my bestie.

“I just really thought Jimmy was the right guy for me,” She gently replied.

“Aw, I know your bummed and I’m not going to talk to you about how if he couldn’t trust you he shouldn’t be with you,” I told her as she put her head on my shoulder.

“Thank you,” Ky smiled. “I just miss him.”

“I know you do,” I empathized with her. “But who know? Maybe you’ll meet some hot guy on tour?” I said trying to get her to smile….it worked.

“I hope so. If you see any, send them my way!” She giggled. We shared a big hug before Danny and Kevin came back and sat down with us.

“Awwww special moment,” Danny cooed while clasping his hands together and batting his eyelashes.

“And I have to spend a month with him?” Kylee teased while pointing at him.

“Yep,” I laughed. “Lovely isn’t it?”

”WHAT IS THAT?” Ky changed the subject while yanking my left hand toward her face.

”I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK!” I squealed. ”JOSH PROPOSED LAST NIGHT!”

Kylee and I both let out loud squeals and I bounced up and down.

“Our little Kirstie is growing up so fast,” Kevin sniffled before hugging Danny and they both pretended to cry.

“Wow you guys,” was all I could push out. “I have this amazing thing happen to me and all you do is act like idiots.”

“I think that’s all they know how to do,” Kylee laughed as did I.

Hey! I resemble that remark!” Kevin shot at us making us laugh harder.

“I can’t believe you’re marrying that greasy boy,” Ky shook her head after our laughs died down.

“I love that greasy boy,” I sighed blissfully. “And he’s just cute so you think what you want but that boy is yummy!”

“Oh whatever,” She sarcastically laughed. “Just go back to your Joshie bubble.”

“Well you know what? I WILL!” I said through giggles. “You better not come pop it though.”

“No promises,” She teased.

“You have to be my maid of honor, you know that don’t you?” I said to her.

“What if I said no?” She asked with a smile.

“I’d kidnap you then force you to be so….either way you will,” we laughed.

“Fine,” she groaned. “I’ll do it.”

”YAY!” I squealed while clapping my hands together.

“What about us?” Danny asked.

“Well you could dress up like women and be my bridesmaids,” I told them.

“I love you Kirstie but….not that much,” Kevin stated.

“I’m glad. I don’t want to see you in dresses,” I rolled my eyes.

Kylee then asked how Josh proposed so I told her the entire thing. She said that it was awkward. I think no matter what he does, Kylee will think that it’s awkward.

“He played me a song though, that’s so romantic,” I sighed.

“Yeah that was interesting trying to teach him,” Danny rolled his eyes.

“You mean because he’s awkward?” Kylee giggled.

”FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, HE’S NOT AWKWARD!” I loudly groaned.

“Yes he is!” She countered. “Have you seen the way he runs? He stick his butt out and it’s weird and very awkward!”

“So, he has a cute butt,” I smiled, making Kylee groan.

“Does this mean for the next month you’ll be talking non-stop about your Joshie,” Kevin asked, saying the last part in a high pitched voice and adding a giggle.

“Okay I do not sound like that and probably yes,” I laughed.

“This is going to be a long trip,” Kylee teased.

I agreed with Kylee but for other reasons. it would be a month before I would get to see my Joshie!he better be coming to some shows or I’m going to go nuts!
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i had a lot of fun writing this chapter for some reason! :D

comments??