A Beautiful Tragedy

Jimmy, A Friend Indeed

I sat on the bus by myself. Tears came and gone while I thought about anything that came to my mind. I heard a knock and once I allowed them to come in, I saw it was only Jimmy. I tried to smile up at him but failed.

Jimmy took a seat next to me, "What is wrong Cheshire?" speaking softly at me. I didn't know what to tell him. So I shook my head like I had nothing. I heard Jimmy sigh before taking my hand in his. "I know you alot better than that Cheshire" he encouraged as he lifted my chin to look at him.
"God Jimmy, everything is so messed up" I cracked, falling into his arms for comfort. Jimmy didn't push but instead rubbed my back for a bit, till my tears calmed.

When I finally got myself together, I pulled myself away to continue on the conversation. "I've always loved him Jimmy but he never told me. I just assumed that friendship was the only choice for us" trying not to cry again. "You do know he cares alot for you, right?" Jimmy asked. I looked up at him only to see sympathy in his eyes. Jimmy was very sweet and supportive.

"It's hard to read him Jimmy" looking at my hand that was still in his, he nodded his head. "Yeah that is Brian for you but take it from me, his best friend. Brian cares deeply for you. All he wants is to see is you happy Cheshire, even if it meant to take him out of the picture." gripping my hand tighter before looking at me, "But do know that its him that he wants to be that makes you happy" smiling at me.

I smiled back at him, "What do you think I should do?" asking since I didn't have a clue. Jimmy shrugged at first. "Maybe give it time. Take time out for yourself instead of worrying about others for once. Hell hang out with that Tripp dude for awhile, seems to me that you two will have fun", maybe Jimmy was right?

Next thing I knew, both Zacky and Brian came rushing past the door. "You ok Cheshire?" Zacky asked but before I could answer him, Brian spoke. "Listen Cheshire, I'm sorry for being such an ass". Zacky soon turned to face Brian, "Dude, I think it's best you back up and just leave her alone. I couldn't help but smile at this point because Zacky trying to be the protective best friend was cute to see.

I walked over to them with Jimmy's hand still in mine. Both men looking right at me. "Zacky, I'm fine. Jimmy talked to me" smiling to let him know that he can drop his protective act, Zacky nodded and I then looked at Brian. "Brian, I am also sorry that you felt you were helpless. Know that Tripp and I remain friends and you must respect that but know that everything is alright" I placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Alright" he spoke softly.

Jimmy then interrupted the moment. "And Cheshire and I are going to go have some fun. I don't know about you babies BUT we are going to go eat then pick on some little kids" making us all laugh. Brian and Zacky agreed that they would tag along, Erica came too. So no worries.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it's short but I really did this last minute. Knowing I needed a filler between the last chapter and the next one. Woot for Jimmy. I miss and love you <3 R.I.P