A Beautiful Tragedy

I Now See Who You Really Are

-One Month Later-

A month has passed, Tripp and I have spent all our time together. I've gotten to learn that even though he liked the attention of women, he wanted to find a soul mate in time. Most our time was spent by doing laundry at the local laundry mat or walking around the festival grounds we were at.

Since Tripp and I have spent time together, I haven't spent time with Brian. Our friendship is fine but lately it has felt that we had fallen apart. I was always busy with working the merch booth and him with the band. When on the road, our time was spent sleeping. I missed him.

On the other hand, Zacky and Erica announced that they were dating. Shocked everyone but me. We believe that them two were perfect for each other

"Cheshire, want to play me in a game of Halo? Since I just kicked Zacky's ass" Jimmy asked. I could see he was very proud of his accomplishment. I laughed but agreed before Zacky handed his controller at me. "So what do you two want to do after the show tonight?" Zacky spoke while watching me take the lead. Jimmy noticed the head shot I got off him, "Oh that is horse shit!" screaming at the t.v. Zacky and I both laughed but carried on with the conversation. "Um I don't know, hit the bar?" questioning more than stating.

Jimmy couldn't take his eyes off the screen. "Yeah sounds good" he replied only to get killed by myself again. "Fuck yeah" cheering at myself. We then all agreed that we would just hit the bar after the show, this would be a good time to bring Tripp so he could get to know the guys better.
Hour and a half passed and I kicked Jimmy's ass. Of course he wouldn't accept it, asking for another round but I passed it up knowing I was thinking about taking a shower. I gave the controller back to a laughing Zacky. Giving him a high five as I walked towards the back.

I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to hop in the shower Noticing that the door wasn't locked, I didn't think before walking in. Brian was just hoping out of the shower, naked might I add as I was walking in. I froze for a second. Admiring his perfect body but then snapped out to walk away. That was before Brian called out for me to stop.

"Wait! You don't have to leave Cheshire. I am already done" pulling a towel around his naked body. We tried to pass one another, catching a glimpse. I felt as though Brian needed to say something as he stared down at me. With lust. The water slowly dripping off his body. I noticed Brian opening his mouth but then quickly closed it at the same time.

I soon jumped into the shower after Brian left the bathroom. I caught myself thinking about him...about Brian. Thinking about how I saw everything when he stepped out, about how he looked at me. Craving me. Wishing for him to come back, jump in the shower and make love to me.

As my thoughts landed on us having sex, I shook my head in shock that I had thoughts of Brian like that. I admit, I ain't a virgin. I'm what they call a "second" virgin. Yeah I know, 21 and is still waiting for the right one to give myself to. I just respect myself way too much.
I sat under the water, thinking to why I just had those kind of thoughts about Brian. Am I really happy being single or would I be even more happy to be with Brian?

My thinking ended as I turned the water off. I changed and started to brush my teeth. Brian soon walked in, knowing I was out of the shower and changed. To brush his teeth as well. I noticed that every once in awhile I would see Brian look at me through the mirror, which made me towonder what he was thinking. When we got done brushing our teeth, Brian looked at me to say something. "I'm sorry for acting like a complete ass hole. I respect your friendship with Tripp as well respect your choices in life. But know that if he hurts you in anyway. I will kick his ass". I didn't say anything, instead I just nodded my head in agreement.

Wow....Brian was really a true friend. The kind that is hard to find but yet, I'm blessed to have him in my life.

We were finally at the next festival grounds and the guys were ready to play an awesome show. For me though, I didn't sleep well. So I told everyone that I was gonna stay behind and catch up on my sleep. Erica agreed to go ahead and take over the merch booth but Val volunteered to stay behind so I wasn't completely alone. Val was a real sweetheart. Glad that Matt has someone like her around, keeping him in check and all.

I grabbed my Zune once the guys and Erica left. Laying on the couch, I put the playlist of music on shuffle. Before I knew it. I drifted to sleep. Thank god too.

Next thing I knew, I woke up to my Zune on pause and Zacky staring right at me. Leading me to jump off the couch, screaming might I add. I landed on the floor. Looking to see that everyone was laughing. "Why must you pick on the poor girl?" Val asked as she ran into the room. "I didn't know she would be shocked to see my gorgeous face" Zacky laughed. I could see tears coming from his eyes. "Ha ha very funny you fucker" I spat as I tried to get up from the floor, luckily Brian was there to help me up. Of course he was laughing at me too.

Matt smiled and walked over to Val, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Well we had a great show, thanks for asking Cheshire". "Oh I'm sorry, was I being selfish on the floor. Heart racing like crazy because Zacky's face was the last thing I wanted to see when I woke up from a good dream?" asking Matt with a smile on my face. Matt nodded. "Awww I'm sorry" laughing before I gave all the guys a hug.

Erica soon ran onto the bus with a smile on her face as well. "You bitches ready to head to the bar?". Oh crap I forgot, I need to get ready. I didn't answer but I'm sure my actions showed because I ran towards the back to get ready. Johnny and Jimmy just shook their heads at me and laughed. I called Tripp and he agreed to meet us at the bar. Sweet, now the guys can get to know him.

Once everyone was ready, we grabbed a taxi and headed out. I was just in a black v neck shirt with my favorite bullhead pants. Everyone looked great, especially Brian. Oh god, get over it Charlie!
I saw Tripp at the entrance when we pulled up, everyone seemed glad to finally meet him. Brian though looked annoyed. I wonder why?

Before I could ask, Jimmy grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bar. "Jimmy, do you know why Brian seems annoyed at Tripp?" if I can't ask Brian, then I will ask his best friend. Jimmy looked and noticed what I meant before telling the bartender what everyone wanted and where to send it to. "Cheshire, you think it might be because he still cares deeply about you?" stating instead of asking me. I shrugged which made Jimmy roll his eyes at me.

"Listen toots. Brian's feelings about you will never cease to die. Even though you two won't be together. Brian's love for you is strong and always will be. Tripp is a threat knowing how you two are close, yes you two are friends but men are men. Brian will just be himself. All we can do is appreciate that he hasn't tried to kill the guy" he explained to me. I understood but that didn't make the uneasy feeling leave.

As Jimmy and I made our way back to our group of friends, I noticed they had Tripp join them. Shots and beers all over the table. I looked to see Brian with a smile on his face, patting the space next to him for me to sit. Was he finally over the fact Tripp was here with us? I took the invite but now I got Tripp glaring at Brian. What the hell is going on with these two?

Matt noticed the glare too, tightening his grip on his beer. If these two were to fight. I know the guys would end it. My thoughts were cut short when I felt Brian's arm wrap itself around my shoulder. Zacky and Erica smiled at us. Brian and I returned the gesture before going into conversation with everyone. Johnny was getting along with Tripp as they kept taking shots together. I was starting to get comfortable again, so I laid my head along Brian's shoulder.
This caught Jimmy's attention, having him wink at me. I didn't want him to get any thoughts. So I rolled my eyes at the dork. I love him but he was getting too far into his thoughts.

Few shots and beers later, we were all drunk. Brian finally let up as him and Tripp sat and held a conversation. I'm happy to see this but Matt didn't look pleased. I sent him a questioning look. Watching him reach for his phone before I received a text.

I just have a bad feeling about this guy -M

I looked up just before I sent one back.

Why? -C

Something about him makes me uneasy. The way he looked at Brian and you, I didn't like it -M

Well just get to know him. Tripp ain't a bad guy, please hun? -C

Fine -M

Thank you -C

We then stopped and went back to paying attention what everyone was saying. Jimmy and Johnny were debating on either to rule the world or just to rule a country. What? Ha ha, I don't know so don't ask. Matt payed most of his attention to Val but also talked with Zacky about a few things on a new album that they plan on doing. Tripp kept up a conversation with Brian, this made me smile.

My attention soon shot to the song that started to play. "Only Girl" by Rihanna. Erica met my gaze and smiled. Taking each other hands, we headed straight for the dance floor. Leaving all the guys confused but watching our every move.

As we hit the floor, we started to dance and sing to the song. Rolling our hips to the beat, her ass grinding into my crotch. We both knew this was catching the attention to two certain men at the table. That is what I at least thought. I saw Zacky behind Erica, his hands all over his woman. Them two smiling at me.Who was behind me?

I rocked my body against the body behind me, his hands along my hips. Dancing to the music. I could feel his breathing against my neck. I can't take this anymore, I have to see who this person was. I turned and was met with a smiling Brian. Thank you God.
I brought both my hands up and hung them around Brian's neck. Brian then tightened his grip, bring me closer to him. Our body's sync with one another. My green eyes looking into his brown ones, not taking our eyes off each other. I felt as though we were the only ones there.

Was I getting lost into his eyes? Into the music?

I won't fight it.

I slowly brought my right hand down to Brian's jawline, still staring into his eyes as a smile played across my lips. I think I was falling for him all over again. Brian looked down when I bit my lips, he smiled before growing closer to me. Soon I felt his breathe off my lips. I can't believe myself but I will be honest. I was craving for him, I felt as though I needed him right here and right now. I needed Brian.

The song ended, too soon might I add. I noticed that Brian and I were still close when the song "Take It Off" by Kesha played. That was till Tripp spoke.
"May I have this next dance?" he asked me. I looked to Brian who looked hurt. I didn't know how to handle this situation, I mean I don't see why not. It was only Tripp. Right?

I nodded as Brian walked back to our friends. I didn't see myself dancing close to Tripp, so I turned around and had Erica dance along. I was manly dancing with her, that was till Tripp's hand slid to my hips. It didn't bug me too much till I felt him sliding further down. What the fuck? I pulled his hands back up to my hips and went back to paying attention to Erica in front of me.
That was till his hands slid back down. Alright that is it! "Stop touching my ass" I barked at Tripp. Tripp looked a little shocked but then smirked at me. "Oh come on baby. I saw how you were dancing with Brian and I know you are horny" taking a step towards me. Each step he took, I took one back. Erica noticed something was wrong when I backed up into her while she danced. "Hey back off Tripp, she is not interested in you" she stepped in between him and I. "Fuck off. This is between her and myself" getting into my best friends face. Oh hell no, that is one thing you do not do in front of me!

I pulled Erica aside from me, getting right into Tripp's face. "Don't you ever fucking tell her to fuck off!" shoving him. Tripp grabbed my arm as he stumbled backwards, smashing his lips onto mine. I pushed him again before I slapped him across the face. Next thing I knew, Brian got in Tripp's face. I guess everyone saw what was going on.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her again or I will break you" Brian threaten, I had my arm on his. Trying to pull him away. Tripp laughed and smirked at Brian. Which I guess Matt saw and punched him right in the face as he stumbled up to us. Val grabbed Matt as I dragged Brian out to the front. We got into a taxi and headed back to our bus.
I cannot believe them two just did that and for me too?

We finally reached the bus and thank god. I was tired and just wanted the night to end. Everyone went to go brush their teeth before heading to bed. I thanked Matt just before he disappeared into the back with the others. Leaving Brian and I alone up front.
"Thanks Brian for what you did" I finally spoke. Brian sat next to me just as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "No need to thank me. It's my job to protect you". Protect me?

Before I could ask him what he meant, I soon found myself dousing off against Brian. Brian I guess noticed because he carried me to my bed, tucking me in and placed an innocent kiss against my forehead just as I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took awhile to get this next chapter out. I would like to thank those who have been reading and subscribing to this story. This was my first story that I wrote when I was using Quizilla....of course I updated a little and put more into the story but yeah. This story here is my pride and joy. So be easy on me haha anyways GO COMMENT OR MSG!!! I really would love to hear from everyone. Know if this story is going along well or not. PLEASE!!!!