A Beautiful Tragedy

I Get Off

I woke up to my cell phone going off. Who is trying to message me at this time? I took a look on my phone to see it was 6:00 AM. Groaning at the fact that I had a hangover, this person is going to die.
I flipped my phone and saw that it was a message from Tripp. What does he want now?
I accepted the message and started to read it.

Hey we need to talk. Meet me outside of my bus in a few minutes, please?
-Tripp

I wasn't going to reply to the message but I was willing to let him explain himself. Feeling an arm slip around my waist, smiling at myself when I looked to see Brian next to me. God he looked gorgeous when waking up as well.
He noticed my phone in my hand, "Who you talking to and so early in the morning might I add?" still looking at my phone. I shrugged. "Tripp wants to talk in a few minutes. I'm going to meet him at his bus and let him". Then I saw the smile on Brian's face drop.

"Why would you give that ass hole the chance?" he asked. "Because I'm nice like that, so please respect it. Either way. I'm yours" smiling before leaning in to kiss Brian's amazing lips. Slipping out of Brian's arms, I got up and started to get dressed. Nothing special, just my Pantera shirt with some ripped bullhead jeans and my black and purple nike cortez. I then took a look at myself in the mirror as I pulled my hair up into a high messy bun and apply eyeliner and mascara on. I turned to a sleepy Brian, giving him a kiss one last time as I headed outside.

It wasn't long till I saw Dope's bus in sight, Tripp outside like he said he would be. As soon as he saw me, he started to walk my way. This made my heart race. I was scared a little bit.
"Hey Cheshire" Tripp smiled when he finally reached me. I didn't buy it, "Cut to the chase Tripp". Knowing he saw me roll my eyes. "Um let's go for a walk" and he started walking away. Should I follow this jerk or should I just say fuck it? I then started following Tripp down the dirt path that was an sorry excuse of a road.

We finally came to another dirt path that led in another direction, father from the buses and festival ground. Good thing I got my cortez' on!
Tripp finally stopped walking and turned around, "Listen, I'm sorry about that night at the bar. I just can't help it. I'm very attracted to you Cheshire and I want to be more than friends". I shook my head before speaking. "Well there is nothing else I can tell you. Brian and I are together Tripp". Tripp then started to get angry at the end of my sentence, something I wasn't expecting at all.

"Why the fuck are you dating him? You knew I liked you!" he spat at me, clearly showing that he was now beyond pissed. "Um I've known him since high school Tripp. The man came into my life first way before you did" raising my voice just a tad higher than his. "Fuck that!" yelling before he lunged at me. Tripp forcing his lips onto mine but when I finally pushed him far enough, he slapped me to the ground. I looked up with shock written on my face, "What is wrong with you?". "You belong with me Cheshire, not that tool" talking about Brian like he knew him as much as I did. Next thing I knew, Tripp was on top of me. Tearing at my shirt a little. Clearly showing that he was trying to get it off.

I will not let this happen to me. I kicked up my foot and hit him right in the crotch. Knowing him down to his knees which gave me the chance to get up and start running back to safety. It didn't take long to hear Tripp behind me, chasing as he called out my name.
I finally saw Brian standing outside out bus having a smoke, so I ran straight to him and into his arms. Brian looked at me confused and asked why I was covered in dirt. I was out of breathe so I couldn't reply to him right away.

Tripp then came around the corner and saw I already made it back to my boyfriend. Brian didn't have to ask anything, he already knew what happened and boy did that piss him off. Brian placed me behind him and started to walk towards Tripp. Who was afraid and stumbled back. "How dare you fucking touch my woman. Now you will pay" Brian yelled just as he threw himself onto Tripp. Taking punched left to right as he called Tripp a bastard or a fucking woman beater.

Zacky and Matt saw this and jumped in, Zacky attended to my side. Seeing as if I was ok and Matt tried pulling Brian off Tripp. Took a bit but he finally managed to control his friend. Tripp stumbled back more towards his bus when Matt started to walk up to him. Clenching his fists.
Zacky managed to carry me on the bus, seeing as I was tired and weak from running. Laying me on the couch before walking off to get me a blanket. Val and Erica were shocked that Tripp would do this, not only hitting me but trying to rape me. Everyone all saw I didn't want to talk about it anymore and left me alone with Brian.

"Never again" Brian spoke softly, running his finger through my hair as it seemed to calm me. I looked up at him with a questioning look, "What do you mean?". "Never again will that bastard hurt you. Not when I'm around" leaning down to place an innocent kiss against my lips. Brian made me feel so safe. I'm glad that I chose him..that is the second time Brian saved me from that monster.

I got up from the couch after giving Brian one last kiss before making my way into the back. After today, I needed a shower. Knowing I still had dirt all over me and a bruise forming along my cheek. Where Tripp hit me. Grabbing the clothes from my suit case, I made my way into the bathroom. I peeled the clothes off me before walking into the hot stream from the shower head. Just as I got the shampoo lathered into my hair, I heard someone come in. Quickly I washed the shampoo out so I could see who it was but by the time I did. I saw Brian get into the shower with me. Awww he wanted to be with me, how cute.

Smiling at me, he moved closer and through me up against the wall. Oh I like where this is going! Bringing my legs up so they could wrap around his waist, I felt his erection close to my entrance. Leaning forward, I started to kiss Brian passionate while he entered me. The familiar pleasure came over me once again, making my head tilt back against the shower wall. Feeling Brian kissing along my collarbone made the pleasure unbearable, his pace speeding up with each thrust.

With all the kissing, clawing, biting, hair pulling and dirty talk that took place. I felt my climax at the same time Brian hit his, giving one last thrust before releasing himself inside me. When we were done, he had to hold me up for a bit due to the numbness that took over my feet and legs. Of course he laughed but his ego grew. We finally finished our shower and got dressed for the rest of the day. I was left in the back still dressing while Brian was up front talking to everyone about their next show. Also how they planned on keeping you know who away from me for the rest of the tour.

I turned the radio on and had my Halestorm cd play. The song "Familiar Taste Of Poison" began to play as I sang along, using all my lung power to hit each note.

Drink the wine, my darling, you said
Take your time, consume all of it
But the roses were only to drain my inspiration
The promises were spoiled before they left your lips and...

I breathe you in again just to feel you
Underneath my skin, holding on to
The sweet escape is always laced with a familiar taste of poison

I tell myself that you're no good for me
I wish you well, but desire never leaves
I could fight this til the end
But maybe I don't want to win

-Brian's P.O.V-

I started to hear someone sang in the back room while we tried to come up with a plan to keep Charlie safe. This caught all of our attention. I made my way to the door that lead to the back, everyone close behind me. What we saw shocked us. There was Charlie, singing along to the song. Her voice hitting each note and not missing a beat, I never knew she could actually sing! We all watched her sway with the music, her back turned to us. I could tell that everyone else was amazing when I turned to see what they thought.

-Charlie's P.O.V-

I breathe you in again just to feel you
Underneath my skin, holding on to
The sweet escape is always laced with a familiar taste of poison

I don't wanna be saved, I don't wanna be sober
I want you on my mind, in my dreams behind these eyes
And I won't wake up, no not this time.

I breathe you in again just to feel you
Underneath my skin, holding on to
The sweet escape is always laced with a familiar taste of poison

A familiar taste of poison

The song finally came to an end but the room was interrupted by the sound of clapping and cheering. Oh god, they heard me? I turned and froze when I saw all the faces starring right back at me. "How long have you all been there?" I asked, trying to hide my nervousness.
"Long enough and might I add, nice set of pipes hun" Val smiled at me.
"You think so?" hmm maybe the lessons I took back in college did help after all.

"Yes and this gave me an idea" Matt spoke before walking back into the living room, I followed quickly behind him. "What idea Matt?". I ain't sure if I like this idea.
"Don't worry your pretty little face. Just leave it to me" smiling before walking outside to make a phone call.

Brian quickly sat next to me on the couch with a smirk, "Since when could you hold a note?". I looked at him and then laughed, "Uh Brian. I did take vocal lessons back when I went to MIT. Remember?" asking him. Brian then remembered and gave me his "oh" face.

Day became night and the boys were getting ready for their show while Erica,Val and I sat at the merch booth. Halestorm was just getting on stage when Val elbowed me softly in the ribs, leaving me to roll my eyes at her. Matt never did tell me what his plan was.

Lzzy Hale then grabbed hold of the mic before speaking to the roaring crowd, "How you doing out there?" she yelled. The crowd cheered. "That ain't good enough. HOW YOU DOING OUT THERE?" she yelled to the crowd again and this time they roared much louder than before.
Lzzy smiled at the crowd. "Much better. We are Halestorm which I'm sure you all know and tonight we have a little surprise for you.". Taking the mic, she started to walk around the stage before continuing what she was saying. "My friend M Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold called me earlier today, telling me that one of his friends was singing to one of our songs." the crowd then started to aww. Oh no, where is this going?

"Yeah I know. Anyways and this gave us an idea. We came up with the idea to let his friend come up on stage and rock out with us with a song. So Charlie will you do us all the honor to get your cute ass up here and sing with me?" she asked as she pointed right at the merch booth. Spot lights moved along and landed right on me. Oh no, Matt you ass hole! I looked over and clearly enough he was grinning from ear to ear.

I finally made my way towards the stage steps and reached Lzzy's side. I was handed a mic along the way. Lzzy wrapped an arm around my shoulder and looked at the crowd one more time, "Now this here is Charlie, Avenged Sevenfold's merch girl and best friend since childhood. Charlie is also our friend too, so that means be nice to her or we will kick your asses" joking as the crowd cheered in agreement.
Soon enough the beginning of the song "I Get Off" started to play and I kicked right in with the lyrics.

You don't know that I know
You watch me every night
And I just can't resist the urge
To stand here in the light
Your greedy eyes upon me
And then I come undone
I could close the curtain
But this is too much fun

Slowly making my way to the front of the stage, smiling at Lzzy who was right next to me. We both then sang into the mic when the chorus came.

I get off on you
Getting off on me
Give you what you want
But nothing is for free
It's a give and take
Kind of love we make
When the line is crossed
I get off
I get off

I then began walking to the left side of the stage as Lzzy made her way to the right. Trying to pump up the crowd and have them get into the song. I sang my heart into the mic as best as I could. I know I wasn't no Lzzy Hale but from the look of the crowd, I was doing pretty well with myself.

There's so much left unspoken
Between the two of us
It's so much more exciting
To look when you can't touch
You could say I'm different
Maybe I'm a freak
But I know how to twist you
To bring you to your knees

I get off on you
Getting off on me
Give you what you want
But nothing is for free
It's a give and take
Kind of love we make
When the line is crossed
I get off
I get off

I began head banging as I sang louder. I didn't care that my hair was everywhere and it seemed that everyone else didn't give a rats ass either.

What you don't know
What you can't see
Is what I do for you
I do for me

I get off on you
Getting off on me
Give you what you want
But nothing is for free
It's a give and take
Kind of love we make
When the line is crossed
I get off
I get off

When we were finally done, I gave Lzzy a hug and waved to the rest of the band as I made me way off stage and back to the merch booth. Where I belonged. Did I really just rock out with Halestorm? Matt soon in golfed me into a hug, "You did amazing Cheshire, it was like you were born for it" speaking softly into my ear. I then pulled away and smiled up at him, "Thanks for everything Matt".
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap, that was kick ass. Drama, Sex and then Rock and Roll all in the same day. Wow!
Anyways I noticed I'm getting more readers and subscribers....which I'm excited about but still no feedback which makes me very sad. The feedback is what keeps me continuing the chapters. So come on people, it will only take a minute! I don't care if you say I love A7X or go into detail of what you love about this story.

Either way..I just want to hear from you guys!!!!