A Beautiful Tragedy

Innocence

Walking into my house with both Zacky and Bully following, we headed to the stairs and made our way to my room.I flung the door open and made a b line straight to the stereo. Zacky placed himself on my california king size bed while Bully and myself sang along to "Innocence" by Halestorm.

You see it from the outside
You're running toward the wall
Swinging from your blind side
But you don't know me at all
I've been here too many times before
And your tears don't mean a thing
I only come when you scream, I told you

Right before the chorus hit, we faced each other. Pretending to sing into my hair brush, this left Zacky laughing at how stupid we were acting.

Child, don't follow me home
You're just too perfect for my hands to hold
If you choose to stay, you'll throw it all away
And I just want to take your innocence

Is this what you wanted
Did I make your dreams come true?
You're sitting in a corner
Wondering what you got into
And you ache for things you don't understand
That your tears don't mean a thing
I only come when you scream, and I told you

Child, don't follow me home
You're just too perfect for my hands to hold
If you choose to stay, you'll throw it all away
And I just want to take your innocence

Is this what you wanted
Did I make your dreams come true?
You're sitting in a corner
Wondering what you got into
And you ache for things you don't understand
That your tears don't mean a thing
I only come when you scream, and I told you

There's no such thing as fate
Only yourself to blame you never walked away

By this time we were half undressed and dancing around, my hair brush still in my hand.

Child, don't follow me home
You're just too perfect for my hands to hold
If you choose to stay, you'll throw it all away
And I just want to take your innocence

Is this what you wanted
Did I make your dreams come true?
You're sitting in a corner
Wondering what you got into
And you ache for things you don't understand
That your tears don't mean a thing
I only come when you scream, and I told you

Once the song ended, another played and both Bully and myself thought to get down to buisness. Bully made herself welcomed by walking over to my closet and looking through what I owned. I placed myself next to Zacky as I watched him pull out his pack of cigarettes just before lighting us both one. I took a drag and breathed out the smoke as I spoke to Bully, "So what you plan on wearing?".

Bully looked over her shoulder and smiled. I knew she was gonna assume I'd let her borrow my clothes. "May I?" she begged which I nodded in return. Soon enough she picked out herself as well as mine, she may not look like it but the woman was into fashion. Just because she loves her tattoos and piercings doesn't mean she like walking around looking like a hobo.

As we got dressed, we headed into my bathroom to work on our hair and make-up. That was till Zacky called for me. "What's up?" I asked as I poked my hair out of the bathroom doorway. He didn't say anything but held my ringing phone in his hand.

I walked over and grabbed it, then looked at the called i.d. When I saw it was only Mark, I sighed. Both Zacky and Bully knew what that meant. Mark is a guy we goto high school with, we only have two classes together but the guy is seriously crushing on me. How did he get my number? That is a mystery I will never solve. Zacky a few times tried pretending he was my boyfriend but after awhile Mark stopped buying it.

Yeah he is a sweet guy but the fool would leave me stupid voice and text messages, always asking if we can go see a movie or whatever. Once I felt bad and gave in but Zacky and Bully tagged along to make sure he wouldn't do anything. I'm starting to regret that because since then, he feels we are "seeing" each other.

My phone vibrated to notify me that I missed the call. When I was about to put it back on the bed, it beeped from the text message that was left for me. I soon accepted and started to read the message.

Hey Charlie. Letting you know I will be at the party. Was gonna ask if you wanted to go with me but I guess we will see each other there. L8
Mark

After reading the message, I rolled my eyes and dropped it on my bed. Zacky quickly took the chance and read it out loud for Bully to hear. They both awwed and laughed which didn't bug me. Seems I have bigger problems, what would that be you ask? The fact he will be at the party, DUH!

An hour passed and I finally got my hair done, I left it down with natural curls to complement my face. As well to bring my eyes out more. Bully ended up just putting her hair up into a messy but cute bun, complemented with a hair band with a light pink flower.
My makeup, I went with plum eye shadow to bring my green eyes out with black eye liner and mascara. My lips, I left them nude and just put chap stick.
Bully just kept it simple since she never really wore make up. Lucky bitch.

I looked over at Zacky who lit up another cigarette, "What do you plan on wearing Zacky?".
He then gave me a look. "What is wrong with what I am wearing?", "Umm nothing, was just asking" I laughed to let him know I wasn't trying to be mean.

I looked myself over in the mirror and I liked what I saw, Bully even looked hot. I saw Zacky agreed because he couldn't keep his eyes off her, what is up with that?

Before I could ask, I heard my phone beep once again. I swear Mark really needs to take the hint because I am not interest. I looked down and saw it wasn't Mark, in fact it wasn't even a number I knew. I read the message to see if they left a name.

Hope to see you tonight at the party :)

I tried reading it again but there was no name that went along with the message, wonder who else knew my number? I then let Zacky grab my phone out of my hand all for him to smile and giggle. "I see Cheshire has an admirer" batting his eyes at me. I shot him a glare then rolled my eyes. "I really don't think it's for me, maybe a wrong number" I tried explaining.

"Well whoever left you this message, weird how they know you are doing something tonight" Bully spoke up, looking over Zacky's shoulder to read the message.
I shrugged at the both and just brushed it off.

"So do you even know where this party is at?" asking Zacky since he pretty much knew everyone in school due to him being on the baseball team. Zacky looked up at me, "Uh yeah, it is at my teammate Kenny's house. I know exactly where he lives at". Good, I knew having Zacky as one of my best friends would come in handy.

Shortly after Zacky giving me directions, we turned onto the street. The street lights lit up their surroundings and from there I saw tons of vehicals all parked along both sides of the road.

"Wow, when you said that everyone was going to be there. I didn't take it literally" I said in amazement towards Bully, she just nodded and helped me find a parking spot which ended up being the block over. We didn't mind the walk even though we kinda cheated by going through a few backyards. Oh well. Not like it is against the law or anything.

Once we reached the porch of the house, I began to get nervous for some reason. "You ok Chesire?" Zacky asked with concern. Man does this kid know me so well. I didn't want to work him more so I just nodded my head and turned to face the door of the house but before I could open the door, it opened itself. I was taken back a bit but then I saw that Brian was the one that opened it from the inside.
Now let me tell you who Brian is. Brian Elwin Haner,Jr is my high school crush. We have every class together cept one and usually he either sat behind me or I sat behind him. I've always wanted to talk to him but I never knew what to say to him. Zacky though was friends with Brian, during P.E. them two would goof off all the time.

Brian was all smiles when he saw who was here. Erica knew what this meant so she thought to giggle to herself till Zacky hit her side. Zacky being the best friend that he was never told Brian about my crush and I was very thankful that he was true to his word.

"Hey Charlie" Brian greeted with a wide smile and a beer in his hand. Wait, he knew my name? What am I saying? I'm sure Zacky has talked about me to him, so of course he knows who I am...DUH! "Uh hey Brian" I greeted back. I then was able to take a step inside since Zacky pretty much pushed me in the door way. Brian then closed the door behind us and took a sip from his beer. "So I take it you are on door duty Haner?" Zacky joked, "Heh yeah you know it" Brian laughed.

Looking at Bully, he smiled and held his hand out. "I don't believe I've introduced myself yet. I'm Brian" smiling that gorgeous smile I grew to love. God shut up Charlie! "Erica but you can call me Bully" she smiled as she shook his hand. "Well nice to meet you Bully".
"May I ask why they call you Haner?" she asked shortly after. I was about to tell her but Zacky pretty much spoke for me. "Because it's his last name tard" laughing as Bully caught on and hit him in the shoulder.

Brian laughed as he turned his attention onto me, "You look lovely tonight, I like your top" pointing with his free hand. This made me blush. "Thanks, you look great yourself" I giggled but then felt a hand place itself on my shoulder. "Yeah you do look nice Cheshire" Mark spoke, I swear this kid has really bad timing . "Chesire?" Brian questioned to Mark, "Yeah it's an old nickname of mine" I butted in. Brian just nodded, "Well I better get back to the party. You two have fun" he smiled and walked off. God can Mark ruin my life later? I mean, I was having a conversation with Brian!!

Once Brian left, I just rolled my eyes and left Mark where he stood. Alone may I add. Few hours passed as I played catch up to some of my senior class, mainly about how we were excited that we had no more high school once graduation was over. Or to which college we were accepted into, during the progress I had a bit to drink and at this point...I'm drunk!
Bully and Zacky ran off somewhere and Mark went to go do a keg stand after I turned him down for the 103,673,666 time. Leaving me with an empty beer in hand.

"Hey you, thought I'd get you another beer" hearing a familiar voice say from behind me, I turned and saw Brian. "Aww thank you" blushing at the thought while trading my empty cup for the one in his hand. "No problem" he smiled. Leaving my heart to start pounding faster.

"So how are you liking the party so far?" asking as I took a sip from my new beer, "It's doing well even though my friends ditched me pretty much" I laughed and so did Brian. "Well I can keep you company, thats if you don't mind?" but before I could answer, two men broke out in a fight and Brian excused himself to go brake it up.

I finally got tired of being alone so I set out to find Erica and Zacky. I worked around a few people till I got to the bottom of the stairs, I looked up and thought I saw Erica go into a room but before I could go see. I felt someone grab my arm. I looked up and saw Kenny, who of course was completely drunk. "Hey I know you, you are in my English class. Ain't you Zacky's hot friend?" asking me which made me want to gag from the smell of alcohol on his breath, I nodded and backed up against the wall. "Uh yeah, I guess so" looking around to see if anyone could help me.

"What are you doing?" looking at me confused. "Im actually trying to look for my friend" I spoke as calm as I could be even though my heart was rasing. For the wrong reasons too. "Oh, well I thought I saw Zacky go upstairs. Here come with me. I will help you find him" he stated but before I could say anything, he grabbed ahold of my wrist and led me up the stairs. His hold was starting to hurt my wrist. I tried getting him to let up on his grip but there was no use.

We passed a couple of bedrooms which were occupied and a bathroom before walking into a room with the lights off . At this point he finally let go of my wrist. Once he turned the lights on, I noticed that no one was in there and turned around to see him locking the door behind us.
"Umm Zacky ain't up here" I bluntly stated, Kenny didn't say anything. He took one more sip of his drink and placed it on the dresser that was by his side before walking towards me. "Kenny listen, you are drunk and I'm not comfortable. I just want to go look for my friends, so can you please unlock the door" pleading at him. Kenny still stayed quit till he finally reached me. Before I knew it, Kenny pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Pinning my hands on each side of my head.

"KENNY GET OFF OF ME!" I shouted just before he forcefully placed his lips on mine. Is this really happening? Am I about to get raped?
I was able to get my lips free from his, so I took the chance and let out a scream. A scream so loud that I think I even made Kenny go deaf. Kenny then pushed his lips back onto mine to shut me up. Closing my eyes, hoping this would end. I didn't hear anyone pounding on the door because next thing I knew the door was forcefully opened and Kenny's weight was lifted off me.

I opened my eyes to see Brian ontop of Kenny. Beating the shit out of him. "BRIAN STOP!" I called out to him. Brian soon stopped and Kenny ran out of the room, heading downstairs with a bloody nose and a bruise forming on his right eye. I was in state of shock to everything that just happend, from me almost getting raped to Brian saving me.
Zacky came rushing into the room with Bully right behind him. "What the fuck happened, Cheshire you ok?" he asked. I nodded as Brian told him what Kenny was trying to do. This pissed Zacky off and soon he left running after Kenny as Bully left to stop him. Making it clear that he wanted his turn at him.

Brian had his back turned on me for a bit, then finally he faced me. His face so soft but a bit of pain was written all over it. I patted the bed next to me so he knew to sit there. Once he did, I looked down at my hands and stayed quite. "Are you ok?" Brian finally spoke as he placed his right hand ontop of mine, I nodded and looked up at him. "Yeah I will be alright" smiling to assure him that I was being honest. "I feel horrible for leaving you alone, I was actually hoping I could've spent time with you tonight after I sent you that text" but before he could finish what he was saying I butted in.

"Wait that was you that sent that text to me?" my eyes were wide but my smile stayed on my face. Brian then pulled his phone out and showed me the same message I had on mine, well now I know who sent it to me. "How did you get my number?", he then smiled finally. "Zacky" he replied. He didn't have to say much after that because Zacky was all he had to say. That bastard....I will have to thank him later.
I looked down as I blushed. Brian was making me nervous because his hand still stayed on top of my own. "Thank you very much Brian" I spoke quietly while looking up at him.

Next thing I knew, Brian was leaning in towards me. Out of instinct I closed my eyes and waited. Once his lips touched me, I felt my heart skip a beat. Was this really happening? Was Brian really kissing me? I knew I couldn't help myself, I placed my hand along the back of his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Feeling his tongue lick the bottom of my lip for permission to enter, which I did. Our tongues massaging one another.

Wait, what am I doing? I then snapped back into reality and pushed Brian away softly. A confused look on his face, "Was I wrong in doing that?". "No, just hard to believe that you are up here with me instead of spending time with all the gorgeous women down stairs" I softly spoke, part of me was hoping that this was really what he wanted to do instead of him being a drunk. I heard him clear his throat before speaking again. "Is it hard to believe that you are a very attractive young woman?" asking as he lifted my chin to look at him. Before I could say anything, Brian then placed his lips back onto mine. That is where they stayed for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took awhile to get this chapter out..I've been busy with going to Vegas for my boyfriend's birthday. Anyways hope you enjoyed and will try to get the next one out soon!