A Beautiful Tragedy

Good Things Must End

Today was the last day of the tour, tomorrow we would leave for home. Before mine and Brian's parents left, they offered to move my stuff from my mother's house into Brian's. I was happy to know that something was going to get done before we got home. Little nervous though, I was moving in with Brian.....we were to share a home now.

"I cannot believe that the tour is already over" Erica sighed as we sat at the merch booth. "Yeah I know, the 4 months have past way too fast" nodding in agreement. Erica was starting to show which I admit, was a great look for her. I could she how much she was glowing and how happy her and Zacky were. "So did you get any wedding plans done yet?" Val asked. "Umm I got a few things set aside, like the colors but my mother agreed that her and Suzie would help Erica and I with our wedding plans when we got home" smiling at her.

We sat around in the heat, watching the people that walked by. That was till two girls who were whispering to one another walked up. "How can I help you ladies?" smiling at the two girls. "Um my friend and I wanted to know if we could get a picture with all of you?" clearly showing that she was nervous. I gave them a confused look as Val and Erica laughed at the silly question. "Now why would you want to waste your film on us?" asking the girls who were hoping we would agree. "Because no one would ever believe us when we tell them that we got to meet Bully Vengeance, Cheshire Gates and Valary Shadows" the other girl replied for her friend.

Wait, who? "Wait, is that what everyone is calling us?" Erica laughed. The two girls nodded before replying to the question, "Yeah, your Bully Vengeance since you're with Zacky" pointing at Erica. "She is Valary Shadows since she is with M Shadows" pointing at Val, "And she is Cheshire Gates because she is with Synyster". Wow, I never knew that the fans gave us women our own names. That is cute as well clever of them. We laughed but soon agreed to have our picture taken with them two. One of the girls gave her camera to a friend of theirs before placing themselves in between us.

"Wow, I see you all have become famous" a familiar voice spoke once the girls walked off giggling. When I looked up, I saw it was Damen. Now if you were wondering who Damen was. We all went to high school with him, he was in a few of my classes. Was even my lab partner if I needed to pass the class.

"Damen?" shouting more then questioning. Damen nodded and laughed when I lunged at him for a hug, Val and Erica following close behind me. "What are you doing here dude?" Erica asked once we all got our hugs in. "Oh I'm just here for the last day of warp tour since I was in town" smiling his dorky smile we have grown to know. "What are you three doing here?" finally asking us. I pointed at the deathbat above the merch booth with the bands name written proudly. "Wait, you know Avenged Sevenfold? I'm a huge fan" grinning from ear to ear now. I nodded, "Yeah uh so do you". Damen gave a confused look but before he could ask what I meant, the guys came walking up. Brian placing himself right behind me as Zacky did the same to Erica.

"Damen?" Zacky asked while he tried to get a good look at him. Damen nodded and laughed, "Hey Zacky". The guys began to hug the familiar person, this was a huge surprise to all of us. "Wait, so you all are Avenged Sevenfold?" he asked the guys who nodded in agreement. "Oh wow, I thought I knew you all look familiar when I saw your picture over the internet" still showing his grin that he had before.
Everyone began to hold a conversation with Damen, trying to play catch up and fill him in on how we all were doing. Damen was surprised but happy that Brian and I were getting married, he had a feeling that I had something for Brian back in high school.
When Damen had to go, the guys invited him to the party we were having tonight to celebrate the great tour which he agreed to showing up.

When the festival was finally over, I noticed we had only 3 boxs left of merch. Boxs that we couldn't take with us. So I had an idea but needed help. "Hey babe, what are you doing?" Brian asked before placing his lips against mine. "I'm thinking about taking the rest of the merch to a foundation" smiling up at him. "Why?" showing he was confused. "Uh because it would be nice of us to do a foundation of your merch. I need you guys to come sign a few shirts because I want to give them away to the homeless kids" explaining my idea as I sent him to go get the guys. When I told everyone my idea, they agreed that they would sign the merch that was left.

Val and the Berry brother's agreed to help me pack the boxs up and drive it to the shelter. When we got there, I explained to the staff that we were wanting to give the bands merch away to the children. I was so happy and excited to see the kids faces when we handed them the merch, plainly showing that they never were lucky to get something that was signed by a band. I felt like I did something good for someone else that needed it.

I told the guys how it went when we got back. Them too were glad that the kids loved it and thanked me for my idea. Their manager even thanked me because he felt it was going to give them a good look, that wasn't really what I was going for but whatever helped was good for me.

"You are too amazing" Brian whispered as we layed down for bed. I looked up at him confused, "What are you talking about?". Brian smiled, "What you did today was creative and sweet. I'm very excited that I get to marry you". At this point I was blushing. I loved how Brian made me feel, making me feel like I was actually worth something. I leaned in and gave Brian a kiss, "I love you so much Brian". Laying my head against his bare chest, listening to his heart beat before falling fast asleep. "I love you Charlie, more than you will ever know" he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Charlie is such a caring person, who would have thought she would donate the guys merch to the kids in need. I wish I was one of those kids o.0 haha jk but anyways hope you liked this chapter because I'm having fun with it 8)

Please rate and msg!