A Beautiful Tragedy

Claiming My Prize

A week has past since we've been back from our "mini" vacation. Personally I thought it went by too fast. Now here I sat in the studio with Johnny next to me. The guys are here to try to tie loose ends together for their soon to be new album. Brian and Zacky sat going over a few notes for one of the songs while Matt kept his attention in the conversation he was having with Val and Erica. Me on the other hand kept to my own business by writing in my notebook. Not knowing a pair of eyes watching me closely.

"What you doing there Chesh?" Johnny asked. I looked over at him with a confused look while placing the pen that was in my left hand down.

"Nothing" I spoke softly at him. But for some reason this caught everyone's attention. Now why is it when I had something to say, they could give a rats ass but when I wanted them to leave me alone. I had all ears...and eyes.

I looked at them all. Hoping they would just go back to what they were doing but before anything else was said. I felt my notebook rip out of my hands.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled out as I tried to grab the book back from Johnny, with no luck of course. I saw how he tried to hurry and scan over the unfinished words on the page.

"Are you writing a song?" he asked. I took my book out of his hand and held it close to me. I looked back at the rest and saw Matt smiling at me.

Now to fill everyone in. Yeah I was writing a song. About 2 weeks ago I picked up Zacky's guitar since I too was left handed. I really missed playing but I didn't think to tell anyone about how I was planning on kicking back into music.

"Oh please Chesh, do share with us" Matt whined but I simply shook my head at him. Now don't get me wrong. My notebook is no journal to me but I did have a problem with having someone look at my unfinished work.

"Whhhy?" whining back at him. Again I felt my book be ripped out of my hands, by Jimmy this time. Why must they always rip it away?

Jimmy brought it to Matt where he held it out for the rest to read the work. I sat there nervous, what if they didn't like it? Matt soon looked back up at me and smiled again.

"This is some great stuff here Chesh" was he serious or was he just trying to make me feel better?

"Are you serious?" I wasn't sure if he was being honest but he nodded.

"This is great.Why didn't you tell me that you were getting back into music babe?" Brian butted in. I just shrugged not knowing what to say because I didn't think it was that important to tell him.

Shortly after they gave me my book back. They went back to what they were doing. I felt the spot on the couch next to me sink in. I looked over to my right and saw a smiling Brian. First he didn't say anything except place his hand on my tiny bump, rubbing just a small spot.
I smiled at him as I leaned my head back into the couch.

"You make me so happy Charlie. I'm very excited in becoming a father" he spoke softly. This made me grin because for the first time in along time, he sat and told me how he felt about the baby. Of course he had his moment when I first told him the news but this was what I needed.

I placed my hand just next to his on my stomach, "Honestly I never thought I would see the day that you and I would be having a baby but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world".

Brian then leaned in and gave me a well deserved kiss, "I love you so much. I can't wait till I get to spend the rest of my life with you, you being my wife of course". I smiled but my heart sank. He says he can't wait but yet that is all we have been doing...waiting.

I patted my hand on his leg and sighed, "Me too Brian, me too". Brian noticed my change in mood but didn't say anything. Instead he got up and walked back over to Zacky and go into a conversation in something about his guitar. I went back to what I was doing but then heard someone clear their throat.
I looked up in time to see Jimmy take the spot where Brian once sat. I placed my notebook with pen aside and gave Jimmy my full attention. Seeing him trying to read my mood and smile softly.

"What is wrong my dear?" he asked. Jimmy's calm caring voice always seemed to calm me, yeah he is crazy all around but when the time was needed, he knew when to be serious. The man was good at reading me. Too good should I say.

I looked over at Brian but shrugged at his question. Jimmy followed my eyes to see what I was starring at. "You know he loves you very much" keeping his eyes on what I was looking at.

I nodded, "Yeah I know. It's just...I don't know" I then looked down at my growing belly and rubbed my hand along the shirt.

Jimmy placed his hand on mine before looking at me. "You two are going to be just fine" I knew he wasn't talking about Brian and I, he meant me and the baby.

I looked up at Jimmy and saw it in his eyes that he was being sincere. I got worried, "What am I to do Jimmy?". He knew I didn't mean about Brian because he didn't ask.

"You will just have to be strong. For both you and the baby" placing his arm over my shoulder to draw me in closer. I laid my head against my best friend's side and sighed once again.

"Jimmy?" I asked looking up at his tall figure. He took his eyes off whatever he was starring at and looked down at me. "What would I do without you?".

Jimmy smiled, "You would slowly go insane and kill yourself" he laughed. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "But seriously, you would be lost without me" this time I lightly slapped his side.

"I love you Slim Jim" noticing my eyes getting heavy. Knowing that I was going to pass out against Jimmy.

Jimmy kissed my head before whispering, "I love you too Charlie" knowing very well that it was the first time he ever called me by my real name but I passed out before I could point that out to him.

Brian and I soon said goodbye to everyone before heading home. Thanks to the nap I took meant I wasn't going to get much sleep tonight but Brian on the other hand just looked annoyed.

"What is wrong Brian?" I asked but I guess he didn't hear me because he kept his attention on the road. I lightly tapped his arm and this time he looked over at me. Again I asked him what was wrong.

Brian sighed, "I don't know, maybe the fact that you were acting different towards me when I was talking to you but then when it came to Jimmy. You had no problem in talking to him" he growled. I didn't take it to heart on how he said it because I knew he was worried about me and also tired.

"I'm sorry hun. I'm becoming more hormonal these days and I just don't know how to act. This baby is giving me problems" giving him a sorry look. Brian's face soon turned into concern.

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly, looking over at me then at my belly before looking back at the road. I giggled at how cute he was being.

"I'm just fine" and then we sat in silence. I kept my eyes on Brian, watching him change gears when needed. How his face lights up every once in awhile when an oncoming car drove by, how his shirt fit his perfectly built chest and noticing how when he sits his pants hug his crotch. I was starting to become horny as I stared at my baby's daddy. I knew I needed him...right now.

Brian looked over when he noticed my eyes on him, he saw how I was licking my lips before biting at them. He knew what this meant and smiled. "We are almost home". I knew I wasn't able to wait till then.

"Pull over" I demanded. Brian shot me a shocked look and laughed.

"We are on the highway, I can't pull over" still laughing.

"I said pull over NOW" demanding once again and this time he listened.

Before Brian was able to put the car in park, I jumped him. Crashing my lips onto his. I need to feel him against me, inside me. Brian soon felt the need too and pulled me into the back seat, laying me under him.

Brian slipped my shirt over my head and laid it on the floor of the car. Starring down at my exposed skin and belly, this made him grin wide. Next thing we knew. The rest of my clothes were now joined with my shirt, as well as Brian's shirt. He was too impatient when it came to his pants. So he just unzipped them and pulled them down a bit.

Brian crashed his lips on mine once again before entering me. I felt myself jolt from his careless action but soon gave into him. I felt complete now that he was inside. I spread my legs apart more to let him slide in deeper but once I had him where I wanted him, I wrapped my legs around him to keep him in place. I bucked my hips against his and this drove him crazy.

With each thrust, I would moan till he slammed into me. I didn't care if I was too loud because it was too good to pass up. The doctor was right when he said I would be more sensitive during sex. This made our sex life better.
I arched my back against the seat, feeling my eyes roll back into my head and exposing my bare chest to Brain. He took the chance and attacked my right nipple with his mouth. Keeping his perfect rhythm.

"Oh god you feel so good" he growled into my neck. I smiled and continued to buck my hips against his, making him hit me deeper each time.

I began to give into pleasure when he hit my spot one after another. Making me claw my nails down his back but knowing from his smile, he loved it.
"Oh god Brian, don't stop" I moaned softly. Brian smiled down at me, "You like that?" he asked.

"Mmm yes. Right there" bitting at my lip to keep me from moaning more. His took his right hand and held onto my hip, keeping me in place while he trusted harder into me. "Tell me that you need me" whispering his demand into my ear. I looked up at him, "I need you Brian".
Causing him to smile before engulfing my lips with his own. I felt my climax starting to peak by how my toes were tingling.

"Don't stop. I'm close" begging him.

"Oh god. I'm about to cum" he breathed heavily. I then felt my climax hit and screamed out his name. Brian then came inside me like promised, riding out our orgasm together before him rolling off me.

Brian finally calmed down, "We should hurry and get our clothes on before a cop decides to pull over and check on the car" causing both of us to laugh. I leaned in quickly and kissed him passionately, "I love you" I spoke, keeping my eyes locked with his. "I love you too" Brian smiled. Before I was able to sit up to put my clothes on, Brian held me down. Placing his lips on my neck. I felt the slight pain and knew what he was doing.

When he sat up. I gave him a confused look, feeling my skin where he sucked hurt. "What was that for?" I asked him, feeling the spot with my hand. Brian just smirked at me, "I'm claiming my prize".
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to write this chapter again because last night when I was done, some how it didn't save it. So I thought to get some sleep for work and when I get off, to write it again. So here you are!

Now to those who read my note on the last chapter, I plan on updating as much as possible because I too want this story to be finished. Know that I will not let it just die out. It will be finished! But the updates will be slow due to the lack of interest people are giving this story.

Know that more comments= faster updates. BUT if you are wanting me to update, go ahead and msg me. I would love to hear from you all!!!! Hell msg me about how you like the characters or the plot or the new banner I made for the story or WHATEVER! haha

Anyways but I do want to say thanks to those who have read and subscribed!!! Much love<3