A Beautiful Tragedy

The New Addition

Time has past and I was now 5 months pregnant. Erica was 7 months, her due date slowly creeping up on her and Zacky. Who I might add is excited to be a father. I knew he would make a great dad, ever since we were kids, just never saw him sharing the experience with Erica.

The album was released and so far has been doing amazingly. The feeds back from the fans about my part in the work has been positive, enough to where the guys thought to have me tour with them once the baby was born. I'm still thinking about it and don't plan on telling them my answer anytime soon. Brian on the other hand has been amazing towards me. Has been taking care of the chores around the house, even retrieving the weird stuff I craved the most. So far I've been having a major craving for salted prunes, which I might add are AWESOME!

"How are you feeling?" Jimmy asked me. I sat in between his legs on the couch while he rubbed my stomach. The baby has been moving around a lot in which was causing me problems. Brian was out right now.

"I'm fine. Thanks again for doing this" pointing out how I asked for him to try and calm the baby for me since Brian wasn't home.

"Anything for my soon to be nephew" he smiled while continuing to rub my now big belly. Brian and I found out we were having a boy and remember when Erica said she felt she was having a boy? Well she was right. Zacky was jumping up and down knowing he was going to have a son, who he could teach how to play baseball like his daddy.

I laughed at Jimmy and laid there, watching the movie Jacob's Ladder with him. This is both mine and Jimmy's favorite movie of all time.

"so have you thought about any names?" Erica asked from the love seat. Zacky right there to rub her huge belly too. Since Brian was out, he felt it was right to have everyone over to watch me. Making sure nothing happened even though I don't know what else could happen. Brian the worried one, cute.

I looked over at her, "Honestly I haven't really sat with Brian and gone over names with him. I kinda like the name Tristan".

"Tristan?" Zacky looked at me confused. I nodded and laughed at him. "That is new" he giggled.

"Well as long as it ain't Brian, I'm good" Matt spoke, walking out of the kitchen with Val behind, holding chips and dip for all of us. I laughed at how he made fun of the fact Brian was named after his father, Brian Haner Sr.

"No. Last thing I need is another Brian" calming my laugh down.

"I still think you should name him Jimmy but that is just me" Jimmy sighed, causing all of us to laugh at him.

"What about you two? Any names?" drawing my attention back to Zacky and Erica.

"We plan on naming him once he is born" Zacky smiled down at his beautiful wife. Watching them made me smile, that is what I want with Brian. Sadly we still are only engaged.

I turned and started watching the movie again till I heard someone open and close the front door. Seeing as everyone was here, there could only be one person...Brian. Knowing this, I smiled because I missed him.
Soon I saw Brian walk into the living room with a box in his hand. He gave a quick glance around but landed his eyes on Jimmy. Causing him to arch his brow.

"Dude the baby was going insane on your woman, she begged me to rub her belly since you weren't here to do it" Jimmy explained as he lifted both hands in the air.

"Well I'm here now so kindly fuck off and sit with your woman" he laughed. Jimmy carefully lifted me up and scooted down to the floor where Johnny was and wrapped his arm around Leana.

I looked up at Brian and glanced at the box once again, "What is that in your hands Brian?" pointing to the object he held.

Brian looked down as though he forgot and smiled. "This is why I was out", handing the box to me. I noticed the top of the box had holes which confused me. When the box moved, I jumped and looked back at Brian.

"Just open it for crying out loud" he laughed. Jimmy put the movie on hold and everyone turned their attention on the box. I lifted the top and saw two pairs of eyes looking up at me. My heart melted. There she was, a tiny white Maltese who was wagging her tail like crazy.

"Oh my god Brian" I screamed as I lifted the dog out of the box and held close to my chest. The dog began to lick my face which caused all of us to laugh.

"I thought you would need a friend for when we go on tour" he smiled down at the sight. I forgot about them going on tour and my heart sank but once the dog started licking my face again, I laughed. I knew I still had time with Brian before he left for the road even though it was only a month from now. Erica and I would both be going but the doctor believed it was best for the babies if we stayed home and relaxed. Brian demanded it, wanting both the baby and myself to be safe.

"Thank you baby" kissing Brian's lips before he sat where Jimmy once was. Starting to rub my belly knowing that our baby was moody.

"What are you going to name her?" Jimmy asked. I looked down at her just as she laid on my chest before closing her eyes.

I smiled, "I will name her Pinkly". Brian and Jimmy both smiled at the choice in name, knowing very well I got it from their project band's name...Pinkly Smooth.

Johnny finally hit play and we all began watching the movie again. Brian sighed, "Jacob's Ladder again! You two were just watching this not long ago" pointing at both Jimmy and I.

Later in the night everyone agreed to have dinner with Brian and I. I was helping Val and Erica make dinner by dicing up vegetables for the salad. The guys sat around the island and talked about the tour but then the subject changed to the babies.

"God man there is so much we have to do to get things prepared for these kids" Zacky sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. I knew that it was making him stress not because he was afraid of having the baby but because everything was about to change.

"I agree with you. Before we leave, I need to make sure to get my alarm system up and running perfectly" Brian spoke. Patting his friend on the shoulder. I looked over at the two soon to be fathers and laughed.

"Now why must you worry about that?" I asked Brian.

"Because I want to make sure that you and our son is safe in this house while I'm away" smiling at me.

"You do know that my mother lives across the street from us right?" laughing at his answer.

Brian shrugged, "So, she won't always be here to make sure you are safe. I want to know that the woman I love who so happens to be having my baby is safe". I nodded at him, knowing not to argue with him because it would get us no where. Brian won this one.

"I still can't believe you two are going to be fathers" Matt smiled at his two best friends.

"What about you Matt, any plans with Val?" Zacky asked causing Val to look up from what she was doing.

Matt laughed at the attention. "We all know very well that Val and myself will get married and raise a family, when the time is right" smiling at his long time girlfriend.

"I would love to see Jimmy have a kid" Johnny laughed. Leana's eyes popped and we all laughed.

"Why is that so funny?" Jimmy asked and we just laughed harder.

"Don't get us wrong buddy but I think your child would be more mature than you are" Brian explain as he whipped away the tears.

"Oh fuck off" Jimmy spat, giving his four band mates the finger.

"What about Zacky and Brian?" Val asked the guys. I laughed but Zacky and Brian gave her a confused look.

"Now what does that suppose to mean Valary?" Zacky questioned her.

Val shrugged as she stirred the mash potatoes, "I honestly think it will be funny to see you two changing diapers". Brian rolled his eyes as we all laughed at the thought.

"Don't forget the random hours the baby will be crying for attention. Your sex lives are done as you know it" Matt added before patting both Zacky and Brian on the shoulders.

Brian looked up at me as though it just dawned on him, "Promise me that won't happen to us" he demanded.

I laughed and walked over to him, "Of course not" placing a kiss against his lips.

Zacky looked at Matt and smirked. "You are just trying to scare us. Well news for you buddy, Brian and myself are going to make great fathers and we are more than willing to change all the diapers in the world".

"Uh actually I was going to make Charlie do that part. So you're on your own on that one dude" Brian spoke. Zacky shot him a look before I tightly hit him in the arm, "In your dreams Haner" I spat.

"I don't need to be dreaming because I have you already" he smiled.

"Yeah well you can't say that till you make her your wife" Jimmy announced. Why must I have the reminder? My smile fell but I kept my mouth shut. Brian caught this.

The dinner went well. Everyone continued on talking about plans for the soon to be Avenged babies. I on the other hand was quite for the rest of the mean. Once in awhile I would nod but my mind was concentrated one what Jimmy said earlier. Brain broke my concentration when I felt his hand on my leg, I only looked at him for a second to see his smile but went back to looking down at my half eaten meal.

Shortly after the meal, everyone said their goodbyes and headed home. I still haven't said much. This was starting to annoy Brian.

"What is wrong babe?" Brian asked as he opened the sliding door to let Pinkly out. I walked into the living room and began to clean up the mess from earlier. "Are you going to answer me?" he asked, leaning against the entry way.

I looked up at him, this time it was my turn to be annoyed. "Are you going to marry me?" I spat. My attitude caught Brian off guard and I saw his face get soft. I knew I hit him hard.

"Is that what this is about? What Jimmy said? Well baby don't worr-"

"I am worried Brian. God dammit! Why are you not worried?" I interrupted him. I threw the pillows back on the couch roughly before I shot him a dirty look. I really wanted to know why he couldn't worry about being married before this baby was born.

Brian sighed. Clearly showing that he was now pissed but I didn't care. I had every right to feel how I felt. I kept my feelings to myself but now I will not shut up anymore.

"Of course I am worried" his voice shaken. I knew he was trying to calm down.

"No. You are only worried about this baby. I'm actually worried about us" pointing my finger at him and then me. Brian was confused.

"What do you mean you are worried about us?" shifting his body from the wall and walking towards me. His face was now calm but again, he began to worry.

"Brain" I sighed. Brian placed his hands on my arms but I just pushed him gently away from me. I didn't want his comfort right now. I walked away to let Pinkly back in and returned to the living room where he waited for me.

"What do you mean Charlie?" looking at me as though I was about to leave him. I wasn't going to leave him but I was going to show him how I've been feeling. By returning it back.

"I've been lonely Brian. It has been months and months since we got engaged. The only thing that is holding us apart is setting a god damn date. Do you know how hard it is for me to have our friends keep asking why we haven't married yet?" I demanded but all I got was him shaking his head. Of course not.

I laughed as though I was crazy, "I wanted to be married before this baby was born but I guess that won't happen now. I hope you are happy because you got what you wanted. I just wish you would think about me too for once" as I started to yell now. Tears ran down my face. For once, Brian sat there and took it. I knew what I was saying was hurting him because he just held his head down.

"I'm sorr-" he spoke up

"No. I don't want your sorry's because if you were, I wouldn't be acting like this. And for your information, this is not me being hormonal. This is me speaking from my heart. I've just been too stupid to speak up till right now. I'm hurting inside." whispering the last part.
Brian just shook his head in agreement. I can't take anymore of this, I had nothing else to say.

I left Brian there that night to his thoughts while I slept in our bed with Pinkly at my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww poor Charlie. I kinda feel bad for Brian though, he tries but just doesn't see what Charlie truely wants. Which is a real family with him.

Anyways rate, love, comment, whatever. THANKS!!! <3