A Beautiful Tragedy

Seize The Day

"How is Brian holding up?" Val asked. Matt said he needed to talk to my mother about some video she took of us on tour, something about using it for a music video. Val and myself sat in the kitchen. I filled her in about how Brian has been acting.

I shrugged as I set my cup of coffee down, "Honestly I don't know. Not himself though. He wont answer to Brian anymore, only to Syn or Gates". I looked down at my ring and sighed.

"I guess he is taking it pretty hard then. What do you plan on doing?" Watching me play with my engagement ring. Val felt horrible about the baby and knew about Brian acting different. I didn't want her to pitty me but it felt good to have her there to comfort me.

"I miss how we use to be Val. Back when things weren't so difficult" I spoke. Feeling the tears come.

"You mean before the band became popular?" She smiled.

I quickly shook my head and cried. "Of cours not. I'm very proud of the guys and supportive. I just-".

Val quickly held me in her arms, "Oh honey I know. Its going to be ok, I promise you" she whispered. Val rubbed my back to calm me which worked.

I looked up to her and frowned, "How so? Feels as though most of my energy is spent crying than being put in to our relationship. I miss him, I miss Brian". Val nodded her head and kept rubbing my back. I just held onto my deathbat necklace that Brian gave me.

"If you need anything. Matt and I are here for you, remember that we all love you" she smiled once again. This time earning a smile from me. Soon Matt came in with my mother behind him.

"So I'm needing your permission to use the video of you in our music video" Matt stated as he held out papers to me.

I raised my eyebrow but took the papers, "What music video you doing?".

Matt cleared his throat, "Uh we came up with the idea to use your mother video for the song Dear God. Knowing very well she videoed us during part of the tour. I need your permission due to the fact you will be in them".

I nodded my head and signed the papers before handing them back to Matt. I looked back down to my ring, flipping it upside down so that the diamond wasn't showing. Val gave me a confused look but didn't say anything.

"Where is he?" Matt asked. Not noticing my action. I didn't say anything at first, sighing before pointing towards the basement door. "In his studio like always".

Matt then became angered, he too knew what was going on. He set the papers down roughly before storming down stairs. Due to the fact that he left the door open, we could hear everything.

"What the hell is wrong with you Gates!"

"What the fuck you mean?" Brian asked

"You have been ignoring your beautiful girlfriend enough. She needs you, we all do"

"If you're just gonna yell and lecture me then you can kindly fuck off"

Next sound we heard was glass breaking, this made me jump.

"I understand you are hurting but when you sit here and shut everyone out. You're only hurting yourself. I love you like a brother Brian but I will not let you hurt Chesh" Matt growled.

"For your information, she is my fiancée. Charlie knows that I love her" Brian yelled back.

It was silent for a moment till Matt spoke softly. "Does she? Because she may not be for long". We then heard Matt run back upstairs.

"I'm so sorry Chesh" Matt teared up before kissing my forehead. He then turned to Val and took her hand. Val quickly turned around, "Would you like to come stay with us for a bit?" smiling her cute smile. Matt too smiled at the idea. When I looked to my mother for an answer, she just shook her head in agreement.

"I'd love to" I laughed. I ran upstairs to pack a few things before coming back in the kitchen. "Mind watching over Pinkly for a bit?" I asked my mom who agreed. I then grabbed a piece of paper and started writing. Once I set the pen down, I took my ring off and placed it on the note that read.

SEIZE THE DAY

Cross My Heart,
Charlie
♠ ♠ ♠
About time someone yelled at Brian, glad it was Matt! Sad to see Charlie take her engagement ring off though. Hope it wont be the end of Brian and Charlie D8

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! MUCH LOVE!!!!